Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Same. I am really dissapointed.

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

Undecided, still dont play as the plague because of the long lobby times, gonna try she on kyf

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    edited March 2019
    Options

EDIT---Playing her the way she has been presented makes her 9, she's powerful but not entertaining enough. Also she doesn't play the way she should be played and that disappoints me. I do hope they tweak her because this Plague does NOT play like a plague character.

Post edited by HatCreature on
  • Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    Options

Currently, a 3 or 4.

If they can fix the healing factor of the pools, a 6 or 7.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Apparently it's glitched on KYF? Tru3 kept crashing every time

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

0 - Next chapter, please.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Looks, graphics, animation 8 (the lunge fells really bad)

Balance 2 - honestly, really underwhelming

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Undecided.

• TheRealHansGruber
    TheRealHansGruber Member Posts: 204
    Options

20. Honestly my favorite killer in a LONG time. The corrupted vile is ridiculously powerful, i havent played it enough, but i think she has great potential.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

I'm feeling about the same way, a heavy 3. The fact that the people you injure if they manage to escape get a full heal, no toxin no nothing is tragic as hell... Imagine if completing a jigsaw box filled the persons hp to full.....thats what this ######### feels like...and it feels terrible...how the hell does a random objective on the map do a better job at healing than a player does?!?! HOW??!?!

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited March 2019
    Options

Undecided. But probably a 4 or 3 unless she gets a buff.

I know she has potential, but either I'm missing something or she loses a lot of pressure when using Vile Purge instead of just smacking someone. And doing both is just a major waste of your time unless you've already taken the time to make them Broken.

I also haven't been able to safety pip with her for the life of me, but I'm not sure if that's because I suck at playing her, if her power sucks, or if the new emblem system for Killers sucks.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    Options

Her kit looks fun as hell to use but the problem is the healing pools.

A full heal is insane.

Currently 3-4 if they remove the full heal 7.

Another killer with a ranged attack is awesome.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462
    Options

Gonna have to wait until people figure her out. Right now, she just seems like a scuffed LF/huntress. My opinion of her right now is I think she'll place somewhere around with the Pig.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Pig is better.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

Appearance wise I'd give her a solid 8.

Gameplay wise, I'd give her a solid 9.

The Plague has a lot of good things going for her. For starters, she's tall, really tall. Slap a FOV perk on her and she'll get a lot of use out of it. In terms of her power: it's a skill power. People wouldn't shut up about how Legion takes no skill so now, we have the skill killer.

Here's how she works:

• Beginning of game, charge up Vile Purge
    • Find a survivor and try to get all of your vomit on them.
    • Vomit at them until they are broken.
    • Then M1.
    • Hook or slug survivor.
    • Look for other survivors.
    • Use fountain to charge power
    • Shake your head (like you're fiercely saying NO) to have a buckshot ranged attack. Or focus all of the blast on a survivor to just gun them down from healthy (requires great aim)
    • Repeat as necessary

She's fun and can be an effective killer. You just need to have skill in order to win with her.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    edited March 2019
    Options

Dunno what everyone else is complaining about. When in doubt, normal hit out. Be grateful she's 115 movement speed, could have been worse.

That being said I'll give a 5 on the bar. Would be higher if they fix the fountains to not be a detriment instead of a asset. Also if her vomit had more effects then what we have currently. The 115% is the only reason she's 5 on my rating.

(I guess since I am a Trapper main I am used to not having to use my power to kill my victims. But oh well.)

Edit:

The 5 is for gameplay.

I give her a solid 8 for everything else.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I'm a console pleb so I didn't get to play myself.

From what I see I would give her a 5, she has potential but she needs some buffs.

The fountains should not completely heal survivors, especially because it takes very little to cleanse yourself. The infection does very little, I mean the Broken effect can be a problem but not to really good survivors, the infection should give a penalty to repairing at least, so that survivors have more reasons to go cleanse themselves.

But then I'm used to play Trapper, so I could probably do fine without even puking on anyone.

And even just by watching videos I can tell that the lunge feels weird.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

@Shad03

Shad! You're free!

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGasterYes I am. And it's good to not have the damned spam block anymore.

Are we secretly twins or something? I have the same reasoning.

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGaster Good to see I have anther sibling I was unaware of -,_-,

• Shad03
    Options

@LCGaster Now before we annoy people and go completely off topic, I shall stop here. Good day to you all. May the balance be ever in your favor.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options

5, i got her to like level 30ish and her power is good, but not amazing. Mid tier killer, if they remove the stupid Insta heal then she would be mid tier still

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387
    Options

Never bothered to play Plague yet.... YET.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Aesthetic wise a 10 easily. They put so mich effort into her appearance and I cannot wait to see what cosmetics she has.

Gameplay wise is a 5. She needs tweaks ESPECIALLY the insta heal at fountains. She shouldn’t have to travel to Antarctica to gain Corrupt Purge.

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

In my opinion she's a 3. I expected much more of her. The power is unappealing and doen't influence survivors much, the fountains are easy to access and heal the survivor way too fast and too good.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

She seems a lot more fun to play than Legion from what I've seen in many different game plays. Lots of people weren't happy with Spirit until now (after PTB)

I'll give her a rating for PTB: 6/10. Average. I think she has potential to be a mid/high tier killer.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

She's so similar to Spirit on release. Looks amazing but needs buffs.

I'm guessing they might give her the Spirit treatment (buff the hell out of her, make her better than Nurse. Ect...) I can definitely see this killer being the best or second to Spirit. She has the potential definitely.

@ me if you respond since I don't get notifications idk why.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

To early to call power/rank but I would give her 4 1/2 buckets of vomit out of 5 on the "fun scale".

• Marvel
    Marvel Member Posts: 149
    Options

I rate her 6-7. She can be extremely powerful in open maps. She suffers on maps with a lot of windows etc. but other than that she really is strong.

Run around charged up, unload in their faces, 1 hit down. What are loops? =P

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Options

7. High mid tier for me (and full heal at fountain is balance , without full heal She will became new god tier and in this moment of game survivor are too weak for another god tier killer like Nurse)

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

7/10

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Currently 7. She's not that bad. Buffs would be nice however.