If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bleed out nurses and blights

Options

Is it a new trend ? Am I missing something ?

I'm on EU server and, as a solo queue with a low escape rate, I face a lot of bleed out nurses and blight recently. They never hook you, they just want you to spend 4 minutes on the ground.

What's their problem ? Do they want to make the game miserable for survivors or what ?

I seriously don"t understand.

At least, it's less annoying that skull merchant.... it's not one hour long... But come on.

Comments

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    edited September 2023
    Options

I get this a lot but it's not specific to any one killer. Bleeding out for absolutely no reason is more common than it has ever been. It's definitely something that Behavior should look at. We at least need the option to give up in certain scenarios. Absolutely nothing about being bled out for four minutes is fun.

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

i cant believe bhvr still didnt address killers abusing this like i wanna play the game rather than waiting on the ground to move on to the next match