Alien tail hitbox its correct?

ARTRA
ARTRA Member Posts: 938
edited September 2023 in General Discussions

Im not talking about strong or weak or slowed after miss.

Im asking about how that hit doesnt match how it hits, it feels weird.

Its just me or there is something?

Best Answer

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓

But people on the forums, who played xeno on PTB, told that it is "fixed" on PTB.

They have already fixed the bug in this ptb. You just need to wait a bit, at least until next Tuesday/Wednesday. After all, this bug was recognized as an bug a couple of days before the last bugfix, they physically did not have time to fix it. In any case, wait for the correction, it will definitely be (:

Answers

• huxenjoyer92
    huxenjoyer92 Member Posts: 28

You're not really missing anything, I suppose. The Xenomorph's still relatively new to DBD, but from what I understand, the hitbox (when you moved at 2.0 m/s) had a slight linger so you could manipulate the hitbox. Now that they're slower, the more "accurate" representation is not the tail itself, but the green-yellow line of acid that flies after the tail attack goes off.

I haven't done extensive testing, but that seems to be the case with the Xenomorph's attacks. Hope this helps.

• ARTRA
    edited September 2023

So tail its just an ""orientation"" i need to focus in that green arrow wich its whats hits.

Am i correct?

Also, can that arrow been drag somehow like nemesis? Or moved or something?

EDIT

Looks like it is weird, its not that you miss so you get slower, looks more like you launch your attack and a few moments later it hits :S

Is this intentional? A bug? Or what?

• Farya
    Farya Member Posts: 94

There is something wrong about the Hitbox atm, which seems to be a known issue already.

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3549091

• ARTRA

Yeah i saw you links, seems something its wrong but i dont see BHVR confirming if this is a bug or what.