And again with Survs cosmetics.

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

Let it go with the surv blight themed cosmetics, I recently saw the upcoming event and once more not impressed by the survs outfits, flight themed or bones? Yeah cos that hasn't been done to death. Maybe let the survs wear actual Halloween costumes, a zombie cheerleader, a zombie, a pumpkin, acting as their fave serial killer but once more we are bumped off to this blight bones nonsense again. Maybe devs stop making cosmetics for mobile players cos I mean, I dont know a lot who play on such and you are missing out on a lot of money cos people here and online would buy it, but maybe make some interesting halloween costumes over then a sodding bat on the back.

Comments

• Mushwin
    Options
  • Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Yoichi's blighted cosmetic is awesome and his only decent outfit he has so far (Not that he has many outfits to begin with). I will say though Meg's Halloween outfit is kinda lackluster compared to what we got last year. And I would really like to see more variety in actual Halloween costumes for the characters.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,295
    Options

I'm not a fan of the cheeto cosmetics but a fair amount of players seem to like them. It's whatever, i have enough other outfits to use.

Just know i'm silently critiquing your poor orange gooey fashion choices in lobby.

• Mushwin
    Options

Also I know recent cosmetics day of the dead are back, they look good but it's been done before, so has this sparkle like outfit and the orange gunge on cosmetics. What happened to dressing up for Halloween, don't get me wrong the Killer outfits are very good, but I mean, a dead cheerleader for Meg, Kate as a dead nurse or vampire, clowns and skulls, witches and pumpkins, heck even Dwight wearing Myers mask, yeah I know that wont happen I can already here it. But it's sad and a waste of time to see so many great people with creative drawig abilities out there producing high quality stuff, and well here we are, it's already been done so lets keep doing it for other characters. Or concentrate more on mobile cosmetics, dbd has a chance with creators to make something for Halloween, to make spooky, evil even hot outfits cos lets face it after a certain age peeps go as a sexy something lol though not me, scarier the better. But lets stop with the wash and rinse, even if its for new surv characters, its nice yes Yoshi got something but what else could he have.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,665
    Options

Aside from Yoichi, no other survivor is getting a Blighted cosmetic this year.

And we are getting 2 Halloween costumes with Werewolf Jake and Fairy Claudette. And then there's Pumpkin Feng, Meg's outfit, and 3 void outfits.

So there is way more than just 1 blight outfit.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

Why not both? I'd love to see more halloween costumes, they're a lot of fun.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

...I will never look at blighted cosmetics the same, lol.

I agree with OP though. Yoichi's is cool, the new glowy Yun-Jin is alright, but it doesn't make me want to buy them. Fairy Claudette does though, so that's probs the only one I'm buying out of the lot. It's also why I have all of the Alice costumes, Dwight in TP, some of the legendary Silent Hill skins -- you're getting much more interesting, thought out pieces of character art. Goo and glow on premade outfits is eh.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,500
    Options

Highly disagree, i much prefer blight theme'd Survivor outfits over typical Halloween store outfits.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
    edited October 2023
    Options

Petsula plant t-shirts anyone?

• Mushwin
    Options

It's something different so is all for it, also maybe instead of the ugly sweaters, we have nice ones for a change lol or I dunno xmas thongs, lol.

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 533
    Options

I can agree the blighted outfits kinda feel like a waste at this point, but they do have a lot of other really amazing Halloween comsetimcs..both coming and already out.

• Mushwin
    Options

I dunno they seem more lingering on the golden splattery outfits and the bone shirts, just I feel many artists out there who could make Halloween outfits, something more themed, the Killer outfits looking good though.