The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is your favourite Survivor and why?

13»

Comments

• Spyd
    Spyd Member Posts: 31

Jake and Claudette

The reason is I like cosmetics. So I wanted a character with the most amount of cosmetics possible, so no licensed characters for me. Also, I got this game on the week of release, so there's something of a "I know you all my life" feeling there.

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 439
    edited October 2023

Feng or Yui; I've got a bias towards asians in general, so that's that..

Feng's got the best and the most outfits in the entire game, her lore talks about years of gaming experiences, and she does appear to have a common sense if her lore is accurate. I do like her screaming and cries of pain the best outta all the survivors. It's not annoying, it's cute..

As for Yui, that'd be because her lore describes her competitive personality quite well. She's the kind of a person who refuses to give up and prefers to take things the hard way, unless I have misunderstood it. For that, her character design, and some of her cosmetics, she's my second-first or first-second favorite character.

Why I'm mentioning first-second and second-first.. That'd be because I do play with both, switching them up dependable on my mood and perk loadouts.. Mostly on my mood, though.

I have used to count Yun-Jin and Mikaela amongst my favorites.

Mikaela due to her ice queen outfit and overall interest in cosplays; Yun-Jin due to my history of listening to KPOP and once again bias towards asians. Unfortunately, I have grown somewhat tired of Yun-Jin's screams and cries of pain, so I don't really play with her a lot nowadays, nearly the same applying towards Mikaela as playing with her would've meant dropping Feng or Yui for those few matches.