When is Nurse getting gutted?

2»

Comments

• MeowMeow93
    MeowMeow93 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 60

What im saying that the game should have balance .Killers like Nurse ,Blight just nerfing their addons its not enough their ability should be nerfed like Merchant's now because they are way too strong comparing to other killers i would even consider some slightly nerfs to Wesker since its high winrate as them.Other killers like Trapper,Pig,Freddy,Twins are reallly unplayable comparing to this ones.So what i suggest is to buff walking killers and their addons and nerf killers with mobility to make them equal and make people playing as different killers.

And what comes for survivors i think genrush speed should be nerfed hard to give other killers without jumps and etc a chance to win.And also made for this,windows of op,adrenalin should get nerfed.

After it i think game will be far balanced than now.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,555

I definitely agree that both of them could use some nerfs. But I wouldn't want them to fall off completely. Which in Nurse's case could happen very easily. Increase her cooldown too much and suddenly she is forced to play hit and run with little to no mobility since you'll need to save your blinks for the chase. Her addons with 1 or 2 exceptions aren't all that incredible either. Pretty mediocre actually. But this is fine for a killer as strong as her.

Blight needs a complete addon overhaul. There are like 7 or 8 addons that are just too strong for a base kit that is already incredibly good. I think they should also consider reducing his base movement speed too 110% or increase the cooldown of his power. Definitely not both though because that might end up making him much less fun. That and of course to remove Hug Tech and fix his bugs. All of them, no matter who they benefit.

I do not agree with nerfing all high mobility killers. Think about Wraith, Freddy (has a teleport after all), Hillbilly and Demogorgon. Are they too strong? I would argue they are on the weaker side already. So mobility alone is not what makes a killer strong. But it is true that many killers without mobility are weak. That's because a killer that has no mobility needs to be strong enough in chase or in the 4v1 to make up for it, which is sadly not the case for many killers.

The more I think about it the more I am worried that nerfing gen speeds is also not a good idea. Sitting on gens for all eternity isn't particularly fun after all. Instead, they could add a budget version of Corrupt Intervention (maybe 10s) or maybe more strategic / interesting side objectives for survivors. Like opening windows or closing doors to make some loops stronger or to enable them in the first place.

• MeowMeow93
    MeowMeow93 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 60
    edited October 2023

Problem is when killer is playing vs party by voice who knows how to play +genrush its crazy taking into account new anticamping system which means you cannot execute fast as before

When killer like nurse/blight is going vs randoms they are falling apart and their chase is no longer than 15 seconds which is awful too.

So somehow nurse and blight deserve good nerfs but how can't really say but nerfing addons its still not enough with them they need to rework or touch their ability .

And about meta perks on both sides they need to be nerfed too.But sadly we wont see normal nerfs its easier to print 100+ more skins on Feng and Mikaela

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,555

It's no secret that SWFs are stronger than your average solo queue lobby, so I agree that this kind of coordination often makes all the difference. But balancing around fully coordinated SWFs would create problems for those who either play solo, without voice comms, or just more casual.

I think the best solution on that front would be to give solo queue a means to communicate (preferably NOT voice comms though) and then adjust killers accordingly. But not in the form of a second patch 6.1.0 but more individual killer buffs. This will be a long process but I believe it would be the healthiest and safest way to balance without breaking.

When it comes to nerfing meta perks, I wouldn't quite agree. There are definitely perks that need changes but I think most meta perks are fine (at least on their own). It's just that many perks aren't good or useful enough to be considered worth a perk slot. That and the fact that there will always be some kind of meta make me a bit wary of these general demands to nerf meta perks.

I don't how this would work out but I'd like to see the devs test it on a PTB: Distribute perks in different categories and allow only 1 or 2 perks in the same category on each individual player. This would prevent killers playing with quad slow down, which is considered pretty boring to play against and survivors from gen rushing and stacking chase perks to a point where killers have to play in very unfun ways to compete.

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562

It still baffles me that everyone on here think Nurse is now "Balanced" after the tiny little rework. She's literally still the most oppressive killer next to Blight and she will remain that way until they completely rework her from the ground up.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    edited October 2023

Taking a little time to master a killer is no excuse for this thing to get a free pass and remain how it is.

How would they like it if with a few hours survivors could learn how to fly through walls? Lol if my 9 year old niece can master nurse in less than a day, it's not that difficult.

• Hex_this
    Hex_this Member Posts: 92

Imo I really enjoy nurse matches though I can see why some people are frustrated, her recharge time is pretty fast to a point where if you're in an open area she'll probably down you.

On the other side of this she usually takes people a while to master in terms of knowing how far her blinks actually travel.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Finally they did that special attack rework, that's nice

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

...75%???? Holy moly, you absolutely hate this killer if you want to plummet her into the ground

• EternalRique
    EternalRique Member Posts: 114

As a Nurse Main: Hot take but no killer should be UNBEATABLE if the player know how to play them; a game where you'll always win just isn't balanced and a Skilled Nurse can literally get 500+ win streaks even AFTER nerfs.

I think a good rework would be to make her another Oni; where her power is super charged (blink hits/etc) during the timed period and then she becomes a regular M1 killer with a Blink Ability (1 blink) and then 3 blinks when in special time.