Choose a Mori. How would you update?

Newer Mori's are pretty awesome. HUX is in my running for the current best mori in the game... Knight and Xeno also did great. SM is a controversial pick... but I will praise the weight of that mori.

Older Moris however lack behind at tad. Some of the classic Mori's are great... Doctor's is one that I would point to as a great mori even today... but others need some love.... even if it is just add some gore...

So my fellow bloodthirsty entity displeasing brethren... who's Mori would you shove front of the line, and how would you change it?

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,139

Trapper's default mori is terrible. It should involve the Bear Traps in some way.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

Wesker's

Keep it exactly as it is but instead of saying "let's finish this" Wesker will say "now make daddy happy" or "good boy" 😩

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,862

While I'd love to hit a bunch, mine would of course be my OG main, the Pig.

The stab through the hand is good, but the slash across the throat, while reminiscent of Kramer's slash to Detective Tapp is rather anti climactic.

I'd rather that was a set up to the final kill blow. Almost anything would do. Hidden blade to the eye, through the botton of the chin, into the heart, followed by a retraction of the blade would be awesome.

Plus gore... for the love of God the gore.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 661
    edited October 2023
  • GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,545
    edited October 2023

Trapper's, easily.

The Naughty Bear mori looks neat, but then default Trapper is... eh. He really needs to use a bear trap, somehow.

• UndeddJester
    edited October 2023

While I'm really trying to limit myself to suggesting one... I can't contain it...

My immediate thought for Trappper has to be he sets up a trap, drags the survivor to it by their collar and they desperately try to push off the floor as he slowly overpowers them and shoves them face first into the bear trap.

Even if you don't show it on Trapper's POV, cutting to Trappers face as it is showered with blood and the survivors body going limp under his hands/boot would look frigging sweet.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,587

Wraith's mori should be a throat slit i think. He is somewhat merciful so it doesn't make too much sense for him to spank you to death

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 550

Trapper absolutely should be stomping someone's face into a bear trap!

Oni & ghostface still have my favourite mori's.

But I can't believe 7 years in they aren't giving out custom mori in the rift or selling them in the store. I'd absolutely take a few & I love a mori as s survivor too! Way better than a hook death!

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

change everything from before hag.

they all require upgrades in some way or another.

the fact some killers don't use their power on their mori is a crime. this includes trapper not using a bear trap, wraith not using the bell and huntress not using a hatchet.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Wraith's look like spanking...

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Amanda should have always had a reverse bear trap mori, not sure why they gave her the basic mori she has now.

• caipt
    caipt Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 543

make demo rip their head off for real

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,548

Skull Merchant. Just have them try to crawl away, then she picks them up by the neck from behind and then stabs them. Not that weird and awkward Mori she has now with too much dead air.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

I wouldn't say everything from before Hag. Mikey's is before Hag and I love his mori.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,891

I would love to see Amanda get a flashy, cool mori. But i also prefer that it is super fast and doesnt waste much time.

• UndeddJester

I dunno, when it comes to Mori's I'm more of a "if you're gonna do it, do it in style!" kinda Pig :P

• UndeddJester
    edited October 2023

Speaking of the Wraith, he does strike me as the strong single blow type.

I could imagine him flipping his skull hook thing around like a murder stroke on a medieval long sword and using the long end to land 1 hard impale through someones chest while stealthed, only to decloak and pull the point free as the survivor drops.

Have him not looking at them as they fall for extra cinematic points.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Would like to see a mori catalogue so that players can buy, earn, win new ones for there characters. Some characters probably should have more than 1. Trapper and Wraith certainly need updated moris.

• Have the survivors decompose or something and make them look just as disfigured as she is. Something more than puking on them.

• Kuffowi
    Kuffowi Member Posts: 62

imma say it- someone please give myers a better mori - i know its the cool grab n stab from the movie (( if im correct)) but as others say, custom or purchasable mori's would definitley be better, and proably more fun to watch in all sincereity, other than myers jsut kinda grabbing the surv and stabbing them a few times :/ unpopular opinion?

• UndeddJester

Bloody excellent shout!

I was thinking about Plague and wasn't sure what to do... A withering body like the Mummy would look absolutely bad ass... kinda mad at myself I didn't think of it! 😅

• UndeddJester
    edited October 2023

Now that you've mentioned it, having her fit a bear trap, pull the cord immediately to activate it, then have her turn away and look over her shoulder as she presses a button on a remote control to have it pop immediately would be kinda on brand for Amanda...

Although I do need to rewatch the SAW films, her "betrayal" of Jigsaws principles was actually blackmail from Hoffman if I recall... but the actual full story escapes me...

Either way, would be a cool mori...

Apologies for the multiple posts btw all... my teenage horror fan self is having a lot of fun xD

Needless to say... my bank account would take a bit of a pounding if this were added 😁

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,870
    edited October 2023

I'd make two tweaks to Plague's:

1. Have her vomit more into their mouths than just all over their faces. With gross gurgling sounds and thrashing.
    2. Have all the surv's exposed skin bubble/melt, like the surv's faces in the Hux mori

But the old school moris are the worst; Trapper, Wraith, etc. all need theirs overhauled. They're super lame and dated. It's been done on mobile and mentioned, but crushing the head with the trap seems too obvious not to incorporate.

Here's an idea that would take a lot (probably too much) to add, but that I love: map specific, lore significant, and/or environmental moris for killers on their "home" maps.

Basic example: car crusher mori for Wraith when on Azarov's. Legion team up mori on Ormond. Any number of things for Pig on The Game. The possibilities are almost endless.

Obviously it's be an issue for killers with no map, and it'd likely have to be implemented in a "finisher mori" kind of way, but man it would be cool.

At the very least, I'd like to see killers get alternate moris, just to mix stuff up.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,870

Also, it seems a crime to not have an Onryo mori that doesn't include a well. She already has a cool mori (and half of another), but telekinetically stuffing a surv down a well and sealing it as they try to resist/crawl out would just be too good.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    edited October 2023

ok... maybe not all of them.

just early killers in general. I believe doctor came before hag too and his mori is mostly good. just wish the eyes actually melted