Rate who your Favorite to Least Favorite Killers or Survivors are!

Options
FireHazard
FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

As the title implies, lets discuss our current favorite Killers/Survivors to least favorites before the new DLC comes out!

I'll get the post started, my favorite killers are as follows.

Micheal Myers [What can I say hes one of the most iconic movie killers out there. Plus the fact he has no terror radius at Tier 1 + Monitor... But at Tier 2 you can practically also have him stealth around if you add in Dead Rabbit.]

Freddy Kruger [A breath of fresh air. The 2nd killer that actually makes me wan to play him more and more. The first of course is Myers with his always potent stealth.]

Legion [4 Days into his release I P3 50'ed him. I don't regret that one bit, hes an amazing farmer. Despite the community's backlash towards him I consider him a personal favorite.]

Billy [Even though I've grown bored of him.]

Huntress [Hatchet plays are always satisfying, its always fun to pull off some amazing throws that can devastate a team.]

Pig [Has good potential to slow down the game as much as possible, and can prove to be a fun killer to use daily as well.]

Wraith [Technically was one of the first killers I played before I bought the Halloween DLC the same day I bought the game. Hes a solid killer and can prove to hold his own in most situations.]

Spirit [Can easily be a top tier killer, but for some reason I don't like her as much as I should.]

Trapper [Solid killer, hes a good go to for starters.]

Doctor [Can be fun, but most of the time for me no.]

Hag [She has a fun gimmick, but I prefer M1 killers that have more unique powers.]

Clown [Has no map pressure, he can be really good with pinky finger but outside that its more of a situational killer.]

Nurse [If I got really good with her i'd never have fun since the matches would end too fast.]

Leather Face [Hes at the bottom because most people who use him promote a campy play style and overall tunnel with him as well.]

I'd love to read everyone's own personal lists and maybe even a reason behind why those are your favorites above the others! :)

Comments

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678
    Options

Legion is my favorite mainly for the bloodpoints I can rack up, nearly 30,000 each game even without 4ks. (Plus it's funny when people dc)

Everyone else is Meh.

Least favorite is huntress mainly because the aiming on console sucks and I'm not gonna bother trying.

• FireHazard
    Options

I also love how Legion can produce a lot of Bloodpoints for any upcoming DLC or events.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

Spirit

Huntress

Nurse

Myers

Trapper

Pig

Cannibal

Hag

Hillbilly.

Wraith.

These are killers I’ve played before that I enjoy the most while the others are okay to me.

I don’t have the other killers atm. (Freddy, Legion, and Clown) :’^

• FireHazard
    Options

Despite popular belief that Freddy is on the bottom of the tier list he can actually be pretty fun to play, whenever you get the chance give it a try!

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

Since the list is long, I don't want to explain.

Killers: Spirit > Hag > Clown > Huntress > Freddy > Doc > Myers > Pig > Billy > Leatherface > Wraith > Nurse > Trapper > Legion

Survivors: Claudette > Dwight > Meg > Kate and I don't use the rest tbh. Most probably I am gonna main Jane since I always wanted a hispanic mom in this game.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

Legion

Legion

Legion

Legion

Legion

I know this ones gonna be a toughie for me, but...Legion, I guess.

Oh, and Legion.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Survivors:

Detective Tapp: Because playing as a Detective is fun, trying to save people and end a Lovecraftian beings reign of terror makes me feel like i am the main protagonist of a Lovecraft novel. Plus i like his whole look and feel, been wanting some kind of POC Detective in this game for a long while now, glad my wish was granted.

Jane Romero: I'm going to be honest, i love her body type and i can't wait to start playing her, i kind of also ship her with Tapp simply because i can and i did.

Adam Francis: Imagine being a supernatural killer that is supposed to be feared throughout the realm and you get outran by a schoolteacher in his mid 30s to early 40s

Meg Thomas: Just love the look and feel of her, i feel like a race-car when i play her.

Dwight Fairfield: Being the underdog is fun, trying to avoid the killer and help your team is probably the reason why i mained him when i first started.

David King: It's a love/hate relationship with him, i like his story and i like how he is trying to redeem himself, but i don't like who he was prior to being taken by The Entity.

Jeff Johansenn: Will probably be my least played survivor tbh, he feel so slow and bulky, doing things he shouldn't be doing like vaulting windows and stuff. I think that he would have the most trouble avoiding the killer, which is weird because one of his perks is supposed to hid his presence from the killer.

Killers:

Spirit: Love the whole feel of her, and she is so fun to play as, just when you think you've lost her, she is right back on your tail again. Her whole design is amazing, i think she is probably maybe 3rd on the tier list replacing Huntress, she has a terrifying presence and i just love the look and feel of exacting her fury on unsuspecting survivors.

Hillbilly: Love his massive map pressure, i still can't make those sharp turns like most billy mains, but i have had people tell me i am a pretty terrifying billy, not as terrifying as Spirit though.

Wraith: Love how he managed to start from the bottom and move on up, he holds a special place in my heart, although i think he is best strongest when the end game arrives.

Huntress: I don't have a crosshair like most people that put in the massive amount of hours into her, and she used to be my main, but now i don't know if i really like her.

Legion: Hate them and anyone that plays them. They are literally nothing but the worst of the worst, playing Legion is like putting milk first and then putting in cereal, ya stab, and then you hook.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    Options

Trapper (I like the challenge when facing good survivors. Forces me to think outside the box in order to catch them in traps. More strategy in the game play to me. Needs to carry an extra trap as standard build though.)

Any killer but Legion, Billy, Nurse - Too easy with those three.

Survivors - doesn't matter.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

My top 5

Spirit (I main her, her mindgames are purely beautiful and she's amazing)

Hag (I main her, shes basically joint with Billy and so fun to fly around with her with STBFL.)

Wraith (I've always loved him and now he's an upper mid tier killer. He's able to hold his own where most killers can't and is amazing)

Myers (I just love the feeling of fear and power as killer)

Billy (so fun to fly across the map)

My least 5

Nurse (I find her boring to play since she's pretty much an effortless 4 man once your good WITH her. She's quite boring to play)

Leatherface (more like looperable or camperface. I wish he was a viable killer he has so much potential)

Clown (he's flat out boring to play)

Huntress (i dont know, shes strong but boring for me)

Trapper (I'm good with him but I find him rather boring)

• Poweas
    Options

She replaced Hag. Huntress is 5th currently. Top 4 are the untouchable ones. Spirit, Nurse, Billy and Hag in that order. My opinion btw. But they are far above the other killers. Huntress and Myers are 5th and 6th respectively but not as good.

Btw if you respond @ me since I dont get notifications when I'm quoted it's a bug.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Poweas I mean I have much more success with the spirit but how do you place spirit above nurse? Nurse is undeniably the best killer imo.

I mean I understand it is your opinion but there must be a reasoning.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Some add-ons and Perks can make her, imo, on the same level as Nurse if not a smidge better. Stuff like Beads and a Gen protection build allows for insane grabs as well as a unseen/unheard threat. Nurse can still do,things other Killers can't but the fatigue and problems with whiffing a hit, making a wrong read or getting juked hit Nurse players pretty hard VS a Spirit player making a mistake.

Situational of course, but I don't think it's farfetched to say Spirit can rival the Nurse

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Killers (Not ranking by power, just by my enjoyment of them)

1. Herman Carter - Doctor
    2. Rin Yamaoka - Spirit
    3. Anna - Huntress
    4. Legion
    5. Lisa Sherwood - Hag
    6. Michael Myers - Shape
    7. Max Thompson - Hillbilly
    8. Freddy Krueger - Nightmare
    9. Amanda Young - Pig
    10. Philip Ojomo - Wraith
    11. Sally Smithson - Nurse
    12. Leatherface - Cannibal
    13. Eva MacMillan - Trapper
    14. Kenneth/Jeffrey Chase/Hawk - Clown

Survivors

1. Feng Min
    2. Meg Thomas
    3. Adam Francis (so close to Meg it's not even funny)
    4. Claudette Morel
    5. Jeff Johansen
    6. Ace Visconti
    7. David Tapp (they just lose me past here honestly)
    8. Jake Park
    9. Kate Denson
    10. Dwight Fairfield
    11. Bill Overbeck
    12. David King
    13. Laurie Strode
    14. Quentin Smith
    15. Nea Karlsson
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

For killers I mainly ay Freddy, Pig, Spirit, Legion and soon the new killer. For survivors I just play Dwight, David, Quentin and Claudette

• Poweas
    Options

Thanks for the @ I got it. Basically, Spirit has far superior chasing than Nurse since a god tier Nurse can be juked sometimes but a god tier Spirit will never be juked. Also with addons like Yakuyoke Amulet, Tryhard beads, Mother daughter ring and green addon to increase speed, Fathers glasses, Wakizashi Saya and Katana Tsuba she becomes far superior to even a 5 blink Nurse.

To summarise, with the correct setup she can take a ######### on Nurse.

However, Nurse has a much stronger base than Spirit and less of a required skill which is why most people consider Nurse stronger, but if we're talking about both of them with their full builds then Spirit is by far the strongest killer in dbd.

All of thatis assuming both the Nurse and Spirit are at a god tier level btw, I used to be a god tier Nurse myself but now not really and I'm a lowly pleb Spirit but I can definitely argue that Spirit is the best killer in dbd. I have a friend who always 4 mans 5 gens with Spirit with common addons, he's scary good. When I visit him he always blows me away with his skill.

As a sidenote, Spirit with brown addons can surpass a Nurse unless you take Green+ addons into account.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

I don’t really play killer often but the ones I enjoy facing the most are

nurse (Bc reading them better than they read me is so satisfying) they usually have to go M1 to get me in an open area

hag(assuming she isn’t doing that whole 5 traps by the hook)

and pig(Bc I like the extra in game mechanics she brings)

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

It would take too long for me to make a list so I'm just going to say my favorites and least favorites.

Favorite killer: Wraith, fun to play and he's the only one who can BING BONG.

Favorite Survivor: Jake, even tho I'm not Asian/Half-Asian he's the one that looks the most like me. Also his personality is kinda fitting.

Least favorite killer: Leatherface, I just don't have fun playing this killer and I find his power really weak.

Least favorite survivor: Ace, I don't like him for some reason.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    edited March 2019
    Options

Favorite to least favorite:

Hillbilly- Used to be my "go to guy". I rarely play him anymore since all the killer buffs though. It almost feels unfair.

Michael Myers- I don't really know why, but I just like the guy.

Cannibal- I don't care what people say about Leatherface. Anyone that can knock down multiple players with a single attack has got my attention.

Trapper- Get someone in the basement shack and it's just GG

Hag- This was my original main when I first started. Things were great until I got to around rank 10 or so. By then survivors had figured out how to exploit her weaknesses. So I stopped playing her, but then she got a much needed buff and it was game on again!

Spirit- Love the mind games.

Wraith- The next group of killers are all just 'okay' to me. They have their strengths and weaknesses and I rotate through them all on occasion.

Doctor- see above

Pig- see above

Legion- see above

Freddy- see above

Clown- see above

Huntress- I'm not great with the hatchets. I don't think any amount of practice would increase my skill with her by much. Don't get me wrong. I do 'okay' with her. I'm just not a big fan for some reason.

Nurse- I HATE playing as the nurse. I play on console where she is widely regarded as awful. In over a year of playing this game, I've only come across a handful of decent Nurses. Notice, I said decent. Not good or great. I don't think they exist on console. Granted, I primarily play as killer. But even so, that says something.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Options

My favorite is trapper. If I lose I get to blame it on not playing a high tier killer. Plus it's always fun to catch survivors in traps.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited March 2019
    Options

Favourite killer: Nurse - She is the only one where I can feel a power role even against organised SWFs.

Least favourite killer: Legion - Plain braindead gameplay.

Most favourite survivor: Kate - Female, so smaller and harder to stop. Least annoying screaming in my opinion. She also has some dark cosmetics, which are nearly completely black. Also love her locks (even if they are fake).

Least favourite survivor: Nea - I just cant stand her. Her looks, her voice. I hate it all.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

My fav killers as of right now are

1. Amanda, I just click with her, I love playing with her and against her, I find her kit so useful and fun to play, if you know what you're doing she is easily a very good anti-loop and always fun to play against :)
    2. Bubba, I love bubba, but not because of Bubba himself, but because of the way that I play him; by that I mean as toxic as possable, he is easily a top tier salt miner, and any time I play him, I rejoice in the post game messaging that inssues.
    3. Nurse, I'm not the best with Nurse and I'm not the worst with her, I tend to enjoy playing here alot and never find myself bored with her. In trying to play her I also found a new respect for those who are good with Nurse, and never complain regardless of how good or bad they are.

As for survivors I dont really have a list, my top is Feng, first character I got to P3-50 and will forever be my main G.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    edited March 2019
    Options

I'm way too lazy right now to go through the laundry list of killers and survivors and give reasons for each on where I rank them. So I'm just going to rank my favorite and least favorite of each;

Favorite killer is Myers. I love his creepy stealth stalk ability. He can scare the living crap out of survivors. Love his design, especially his P3 look, with the blood stain on his mask and the dripping bloody knife. You can do some really great perk builds on Michael. His chase music is awesome. They really nailed the spirit of the character from the movies. Michael matches are always fun for me. Both playing as him and against him.

Least favorite killer is Legion. Horribly designed character in just about every way. Completely dependent on OP add ons. There's no proper counter to the feral frenzy crap. Matches against him are tedious as hell. Mend and heal x100000. He sounds like a doofus....errrggghhhhhhhh. There is no fun factor whatsoever in this character.

Favorite survivor is Dwight. He is the underdog. The little engine that could. Dwight looks geeky, nervous, but he is the guy who steps up and shows the strong stuff he's made off. The efficient leader. He has some awesome cosmetics. I love all three of his perks, and find them extremely useful in every match. He can deliver pizza to my house any time. Dwight for life.

Least favorite survivor is Nea. Hideous to look at. Hate her voice. Has only one good perk. Don't like a single one of her cosmetics.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited March 2019
    Options

Wraith

Hillbilly

Spirit

Doctor

Hag

Shape

Huntress

Pig

Cannibal

Nurse

Clown

Trapper

Nightmare

Legion

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited March 2019
    Options

Oh, sorry, read that wrong.

Thought it was JUST the most and least ones, and that you did all Killers just for fun.

I'll edit my comment after this match...

Oh, or the game ######### crashes, of course...

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

More and more I am liking the wraith. I think he's fun and the add-ons are quite varied with their powers.

If I had one chance to get 4k in order to be admitted through the pearly gates I would choose hag.

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    Options

My favourite Survivors are Meg, Feng, Tapp, Nea and soon to be my Wifey Jane <3

Adam is my least fav to play.

For Killer it is Doc, Myers and Wraith. Nurse is my least fav.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 599
    edited March 2019
    Options

1 – Laurie Strode

2-15 – [This part doesn’t matter]

16 – David King

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

top 3 killers(to face up against)

nurse

hag

pig Bc I like the extra trap mini game built in with her

bottom 3

busted billy he can catch these hands 🤚

Trapper Bc poor trapper

bubba Bc ehh the match is usually incredibly boring

top 3 survivors

feng min, Meg, Dwight , or nea okay 4 :)

bottom 3

laurie

quentin

jeff

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2019
    Options

Killers Harder so I'll start there

Trapper: He is the only killer I play at the moment. Rough start and shaky finish but I'm a new killer so its all good.

Hag: My next killer to master. She seems hard, but I enjoy playing her.

Myers: Jump scare machine.

Plague: she looks fun and fair. I'm going to main her.

Order with no explanation: Wraith, Billy, Clown,Nurse, Doc, Pig, Bubba

Least favorite I don't play them so from the survivors perspective:

Spirit: Mind games. Nuff said.

Legion: Stab McStabbie. Yawn.

Freddy: The endless wake sleep cycle. Level 10 wth factor! Truly a nightmare.

Huntress: I just can't. Her hitboxes, her lullaby. Just no. I also encounter the most campers from her.

Survivors:

Jane: She's not even out yet and I can tell you that she is going to be main. Hips to represent and a beautiful Latino. Yes please. I was one of the ones that asked for her before she came out. No, I don't think it made the difference but I'm happy all the same.

Tapp: he is just my good luck charm. So far I have the most whiffs and escapes from killers on him.

Nea: Just because of all the haters. I also usually have BL in my kit. And I'm a former Tomboy.

Claudette: She get's a bad rep. I'm all for the underdog so I play non-immersed, non-toxic. Claudette's are also the most likely to come save you off hook when no one else will.

Dwight: I use to not like him. I encountered a lot of cocky and selfish Dwights, but he's my geeky hero.

Feng: She was bumped out of position by Jane, but she's still one of my favorite character designs.

Middle ground: Bill, Adam, Laurie,Quentin, Ace, Jeff, David

Least favorite:

Meg: I like her adrenaline but most Megs I encounter work for Farmers.

Kate: Mostly because she's cliche. Her perks are meh, and her hair physics annoy me.

Jake: Captain oblivious.

Post edited by feechima on
  • Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    edited April 2019
    Options

Favorite to Least Favorite:

Hag: Will always be my bae. Unique killer, fun, strong, cool design...

Freddy: Extremely Underrated killer. Definitely worth trying, he’s very very fun.

Trapper: Nostalgia, its a joy to get someone trapped.

Myers: Favorite killer to face, most well-designed killer.

Pig: Very well-designed, fun killer. Just a slightly less iconic Michael.

Huntress: Extremely fun to play, but can be very annoying to face.

Spirit: Very cool character, love her design, but her voice acting is very poor. Also, a bit annoying to vs.

Nurse: I used to main her, can’t hate her.

Clown: I despise playing as him, but he’s such a meme I can’t help it.

Wraith: He’s OK. I don’t like vsing him though, people tend to hardcore camp and run NOED. Every Wraith seems to have anger issues for some reason.

Leatherface: Very unfun to vs. At least he’s a meme and can have hilarious games vs bad survs.

Plague: Like her design, but she’s so bad.

Hillbilly: Ugh, just no. Too easy to play, too rewarding. He’s also kinda boring.

Doctor: Extremely annoying to vs, enough said.

Legion: Legion shouldn’t exist. No

• baileyiscute
    baileyiscute Member Posts: 95
    Options

Favorite Survivor: Kate and only lol because she is the typical “ Pretty Girl get killed first “ and I’m gonna change it lmao .

beside , i like all her cosmetics , even her standard clothes . It’s just so beautiful and i hope in the future she will get more and more.

the more the merrier haha .

Least Survivor: Adam because his personalities are meh , his outfits are also meh :(

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Billy

Huntress

Pig

Spirit

Trapper

Myers

Wraith

Clown

Hag

Doctor

Plague

Freddy

Nurse

Legion

Leatherface

I like two things on killers: High skillceiling and Fair/Fun to vs. (Eg Hag would be a lot higher if they removed traps around hooks.). Not a fan of cheese or cheap strats

For survivors: Meg, Kate, Ace, Dwight

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options

Favorite killer: Myers since he is actually scary

Trapper is my second because hearing that SNAP is beautiful