If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

FPS drop

Options

Do you guys experience sudden FPS drop during this time of an event? I normally have 120fps on Ultra settings, didn'g change anything in settings or the files, but suddenly during this time of an event my FPS dropped to 80 maximum. Today it got worse when i had yamaoka map, during which my fps dropped to 60 at times...

I tried reseting my PC, checked for thermal paste or anything else really that could be causing this. In any other game everything is normal, don't have the same problems as in this game lol

Comments

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

having the same problem with certein maps i normally have 80 fps stable but on some maps like yamaoka and the new alien map my fps suddenly drops down to 60, 65 i think its bc the new void realm which is implemented to the maps during the event so your pc has to procces even more stuff during match

• SleepyLunatic
    SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 287
    Options

Had constant 120fps before xenomorp but since then i just get tons of lag spikes.

I can run games like hunt showdown on max settings with 180fps

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

i had a match against a dull merchant on rpd during the event. my pc froze and then went on like 10 fps for probably 2 entire minutes. this event causes awful performance issues.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,410
    Options

About half the time when I go into the void I get a massive lag spike and frame drops for a few seconds.