If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Best huntress build?

Options

currently i use BBQ , floods of rage, maybe tinerker, nurses calling and discordance or bitter murmur. most of these perks call for an 'all seeing huntress' or helpful to gen pressure, but im curious as to what others use!

so drop your favorite huntress build here :D

Comments

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,097
    Options

BBQ, Iron maiden, Bitter murmur, <free for anything>

• poinepp
    poinepp Member Posts: 119
    Options

Firstly, tinkerer would not be ideal for her. But i usually use ultimate weapon, bbq, pain res, lethal

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 936
    Options

Corrupt-deadlock-iron maiden- last perk it depends but I like noed, I know no aura readings I just do better with some gen stalling

• SimpleSage
    SimpleSage Member Posts: 88
    Options

My "All Seeing Huntress" Build is:

Lethal Purser, BBQ, Darkness Revealed, and Nowhere to Hide

This is my "Go To" build, Lethal to get the ball rolling quickly on finding a survivor and getting my first down, It also works nicely by adding 2 seconds of aura read on my other 3 perks. And who doesn't enjoy the thought of opening a match with a solid cross map? BBQ to find my next target after a hook and gives me potential for another snipe. This can also be used to see what gens are probably being worked on, if some survivors don't proc they're either in a locker or on gens close by. Darkness Revealed because an aura proc every time I open a locker is a no-brainer, On some maps its more miss than hit however a lot of gens spawn near lockers so it also is nice to see what gens are being worked on, ( I let dead zone gens go so I'm more likely to proc the read in late game and the gens are closer together.) Nowhere to Hide falls off after all the gens are done but its crazy useful for finding the pre-runners. This aura read follows you as you move so if someone doesn't show up immediately loosely circle the gen and you might find someone a little farther out. It's also really nice if your getting juiced around a jungle gym with a gen as it will show you anyone in it.

If I want to do an "Anti-Distortion/Gen Monitor" build:

Lethal Purser, Darkness Revealed, Nowhere to Hide, Gear Head.

Gear Head CHEWS through Distortion stacks like a dog through steak. Gear Head is also awesome for practicing orbitals as it shows you survivors who aren't moving and makes those shots easier to line up. Lethal, Darkness and Nowhere are used for the same reasons as above.

However some good perks if you want some gen slowdown:

Pain Res, Deadlock, Oppression, Pop and Corrupt are all nice picks.

And then do combos like:

BBQ, Pain Res, Floods of Rage, Dead Man's Switch - ( Auras on hook and unhook and Pain Res will cause Dead Man's to activate and kick the survivors off the gen with the highest progress.)

Oppression, Pop, Nowhere to Hide, Gear Head - (Gear Head to find a gen being worked on, Pop to major regress, Nowhere to Hide to find the survivor who was on it, and Oppression to regress other gens with it.

Corrupt & Deadlock - Just to add some behind the scenes slow down and pair it with your 2 favorite auras, mine would be Lethal and Nowhere.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Agitation, Iron Grip, Mad Grit and Lightborn.

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 684
    Options

Lethal, Iron Maiden, Pain Res, Floods + Glowing Concoction, Babuska or Reload speed gloves.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,164
    Options

I use bbq, iron maiden, pain res, deadlock.

The main reason is the passive slowdown makes me not have to think about the macrogame too much so I can focus on individual chases and just enjoy it more stress free then without any slowdown and have a decent chance of winning most matches.

There are probably better builds but if you want a build that just allows you to focus on chase this one does so quite well with finding survivors and minimizing downtime.