We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Permanent ban

Desobaka
Desobaka Member Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in General Discussions

I've been banned. I don't know why. Literally just played 1000 hours, and immediately issued a ban. On the game was spent a lot of time and money (about 350$ +). At least in this is the point of not cheating.

However, I have been trying to cancel my ban for 241 days. WHAT INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR:

1) Steam - This is not our problem write to game support

2) BHVR support - We are sorry.... very sorry... but write to EAC, maybe they will help you))))

3) EAC - Wait a week, we want to rest, and what's a week already passed? Okay in 2 days we will send everything to the post office

4) EAC - We've looked at everything, we've sorted it out and decided that there was something on your computer, that's why we've blocked you and we're not going to sort it out and of course we're not going to unblock you)))).

5) 100+ emails to EAC support - The answer is always the same, the same pattern. Want to discuss your ban? Here's a link (*Link* why we ban people. VERY useful). No feedback, just us banning you and that's it. YOU'RE A CHEATER!

I realize how that may sound to most of you. But I wouldn't fight to get my account unblocked if I actually "USED CHEATS".

Perhaps some of you have experienced this, I can not understand how to act in this case, I do not want a ban, I want to play this game.

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• BoxGhost
    BoxGhost Member, Mod Posts: 1,355

Hi there! Please do note that we don't discuss bans on the Official Forums as this goes against the Forum Rules.

This discussion has been closed.