Your worst Killer to play against

What is your worst Killer to play against? Mine is the Cenobite. I objectively do play worse against him than any other Killer. The reason being is that I refuse to solve the puzzle cube. I’m afraid that if I solve it in the game he will show up in real life and take me away 😂

What Killer(s) are you for some reason bad against? Why?

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 650

Plague, because I am Self Care & Botany Knowledge enjoyer and she disables my two perks.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Dull Merchant. I tend to take a nap mid-game and that messes me up SO bad smh.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Trickster, and it will be even more so after this rework.

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505

twins. solo q does not know how to completely trivialise them

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Twins, Hag and Trickster.

I hate these killers equally.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited November 2023

Hag! but not gonna lie: Dull Merchant & Knight are not far behind!

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 555

Death slinger & Demo.

I have no idea why but it always seems to go wrong against them.

Slingers just seem to proxy camp me litterally every time

& demoI really couldn't say what it was but they usually have my number its actually more surprising when I get out of the gate against them!

Seen so many demos since their return too & had a fair few bs hits against me that make a hunteress hatchet look fair!

I used to roll my eyes at weskers but these days I have a rule play vs wesker once all good play vs wesker twice im playing killer or turning the game off rest of the day.

Some days I get 20 plus games in on survivor a lot of days I don't get to 5!

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 267
    edited November 2023

Cenobite, knight and nurse I would say is my worst. I just don't know how to survive chases with them ( I know a little of nurse but against a good nurse I'm hopeless, and cenobite I can sometimes dodge the power)

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

Wesker. I hate hearing his idiot mouth.

• Zraith
    Zraith Member Posts: 143

Plague. I just find everything she does a turn off, I just want to go to the next match, I don't want to play with people who chose her.

Close second is dullmerchant of course. I can feel my eyes roll way back when I hear her chase music.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 938
    edited November 2023

Knight and Trickster.

Knight because there is no engaging or fun gameplay when versing one, all he has to do is place a guard down, you have to hold W, and you eventually go down because you run into an area with no pallets or a deadzone which is a free down, and the cycle repeats.

Trickster because he feels super oppressive when your at a low tile/loop, and once he's up on you there is no getting away it's pretty much game over unless you have a safe pallet or wall to go behind which can stall him, but he will eventually get you downed.

The devs giving Trickster these upcoming buffs is going to make him more miserable to face, I'm not ready for him what so ever once those changes hit live servers.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,555

Wraith. I always have the luck of him teleporting across the map to hit me in a dead zone. For some reason, whenever I get chased by a Wraith all the pallets on the map just disappear. Funnily enough, they come back when he's gone. 😂

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,209

Skull Merchant is the obvious one.

Not so obvious one: Ghostface. Especially if they're a console Ghostface. They're immune to the reveal mechanic. I'm at the point where I don't even bother trying to reveal him anymore because it just puts me out of position.

• cmmurray74
    cmmurray74 Member Posts: 3

Trickster, Deathslinger and Skulk Merchant.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Ghostface

I always just know it’s him, when it’s too quiet and can sense him sneaking around like a little creeper!

Then I get paranoid of where he is and get all panicky that he’s about to startle me right off the couch or sth… I srsly play DBD waay differently when it’s GF, but I’m much better w his jumpscare shenanigans then I used to be.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 843
    edited November 2023

Probably The Clown for me too. Hate this guy. If he gets me with one of his bottles then I'm hitting the dirt in seconds. I would say Skull Merchant because I don't understand how her drones work at all, but I've only faced her about 4 times so...

Honest answer though, any moderately competent Killer is my "worst Killer" to go against.

And truth be told, I probably won't be trying my best not to die against Pinhead, Ghost Face, Doctor, Wesker or Wraith.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Trapper. I go full paraniod and expect a trap at every window/pallet/grass patch.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,918

That's a bit harsh in regards to knight and artist. Both killers are way more than you give them credit for.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,891

Pinhead. Just get grabbed by five chains I need to break while he walk over and gets an easy hit.

• ChrissyG88
    ChrissyG88 Member Posts: 22

For me it's Spirit. Even after the nerf I always struggle against her.

• lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758

Ceno - basekit slowdown from cube, slow movement/vault while possessed by chains

Demo - very oppressive in straight loops

Wraith - one of the best stealth killers with mobility, Sloppy suits him very well, green & purple add-ons make him very powerful

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

No, they really aren’t. Lol

Run to loop, drop a bird / guard, repeat. Very boring gameplay.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

Alien/Xeno. I just cannot dodge its attacks for some reason? Give me Huntress, Caleb, or Nemi and I can dodge 99% of their hits, which are so much the same as Xeno's, but for some reason Xeno itself I just can't.

Trickster with his billion ricocheting knives. What's the point of trying to dodge the first thousand knives when he has so many anyways. I'll take Nurse and Blight over them any day.

• Gabe_Soma
    Gabe_Soma Member Posts: 276

Hag, Knight and SM

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Alien, Pyramid Head and Artist.

Or generallly speaking killer who can force you with no effort into a loose loose situation.

• Avo
    Avo Member Posts: 190

Deathslinger. Because of the latency/ping and map-sized hitboxes.

• Vanishlord
    Vanishlord Member Posts: 551
    edited November 2023

I'm tied between Clown and Trickster. Clown I hate because of his bottles are so boring and his laugh really annoys me. Trickster I already hated before his buff but I didn't see him very often but his buff makes zero sense. It was supposed to make him more fun to play against but he is now just nearly impossible to deal with. They have given a ranged killer the benfits of a regular killer and he has no recoil which means he requires practically zero skill.

I agree with the bit on trickster. At least Blight and Nurse require a lot of time to master.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,320
    edited November 2023

Probably the Knight. There's just a lot going on usually in those matches with him and his goons. Love using his yellow and brown add-on combo when I play him, but hate facing it lol.

• radiantHero23

Playing them this way is by far not the most effective way to play them.

Both excel in multitasking. Artist can bother multiple survivors at once across the map and can even go for snipes while chasing someone else.

Knight can do a similar thing, bothering at least two people simultaneously. On top of that, carnifex can be used as the most effective pallet break in the game. Way better chasing tool if you ask me.

Sure, people can play them in the boring way, but reducing them both to only this playstyle is like saying : "Blight is super boring. They just use their power to delete pallets and create dead zones to play m1 killer better."

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Ok, but I’m not going off of “welllll they CAN play this way!”

The reality is 90% of artists and knight play exactly the way I describe. This has been my experience and the experience of many others as I’ve seen on the forums.

And I maybe get 1 in 10 blights who play the way you described.

You won’t change my mind on this, these “antiloop” killers are extremely boring, in that they promote holding W. Nobody likes that.

• radiantHero23

But that doesn't mean that this is all they can do.

As I said. There CAN be more to them. Same with other killers.

I dont want to change your opinion. I know that many play them this way. Sadly.

I just wanted to point out that these killers are more than you give them credit for.

Also, you can shift w almost every killer. In the same way, you can pre drop against almost every killer. These killers may make this necessary sometimes, but many do this against almost every other killer as well, that do t make it necessary.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
  • BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

Always has been and always will be trickster and twins. it's probably because I hate them so I throw my own mind off from the git go.

Just recently came back after 3 years and I will say most of the newer killers are dog to play against too

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

Oni.

Even if someone runs him for five gens, he'll get his rampage and slug the entire team when nobody has unbreakable. I swear I have a better escape record against Nurses and Blights than Onis.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763

Legion and SM. Instant go next as soon as I hear their TR music. Complete waste of time trials. Winning those trials somehow feels worse.

Coming soon, Trickster's being added to the list. He's already annoying as-is. After the buffs, nope. Would rather have a fun trial, even if I lose.

• Agt_Scully
    Agt_Scully Member Posts: 156
    edited November 2023

1.) Legion 👨‍🎤

2.) Wraith 💀

3.) Ghost 👤

I hate Legion's anti-loop, anti-hold w, anti-vault, anti-hide, and anti-heal powers. Wraith and Ghost make you play extremely cautious and slow.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,924
    edited November 2023

Has to be Clown for me too... I get a huge mental block vs. this guy. I never know when to leave a loop, I never know when to throw pallets, I path bad... I just become an absolute Bambi vs. him.

Everyone else, I can end up making a bad move and I know I've made a mistake, but can usually assess that quickly and in a fraction of a second say "OK I'm caught, but what can I do to waste as much time as possible?".

Even a Nurse or Blight I have the mental presense to at least try and squeeze some extra seconds out of them... but Clown it's almost like I just pull Vincent's Pulp Fiction shrug and go down.

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 628
    edited November 2023

Knight. Without a doubt.

Hate his minions. I know... They're actually called "guardians", but to me, they're like those yellow minions from Despicable Me, that annoy everyone. And his terror radius is way too big. And his music always cuts for a second everytime he sends out those minions. Way too good at three genning

Cenobite and SM comes shared second place.

Post edited by Triplehoo on
  • crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,715

So if I understand the question correctly: it's not which killers do I personally dislike, but which do I feel like are at a much higher tier level than others find them.

Plague and Clown. Plague is partly me up in my head about getting infected, but Clown I don't know how others loop him so easily. I seem to just constantly be in a hindered cloud and am run down in seconds.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933

SM (insta go next), and second place was Knight, Trickster and Artist together (roll eyes and get on with the game without pretending it's engaging in any way whatsoever).

After next week's patch Trickster will jump to first with SM, the rest will stay there as they are.

• ember__lol
    ember__lol Member Posts: 68

dredge, i dont understand how to loop them. they just drop their thingy so they can go back to it, you run at it you get hit, you double back towards him you get hit. i will never understand it

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

1) Pig- The ones that I play against Tunnel the Survivor with a Trap on... which irritates me to no end

2) Bubba- I just can't get away from him... LOL

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,149

The Huntress for me. Bar perhaps a small number, the Huntresses I face just outplay me most of the time. Although my escapes against Huntress are probably 50/50, it's either a lucky Hatch or the talent of my fellow Survivors that gets me through in those difficult trials.