If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Recent killer pick rates anywhere? Is Bubba on vacation?

Options
DBD78
DBD78 Member Posts: 3,451

Have I missed any recent statistics regarding pick rates lately or are they not telling us? Because ok kill rates could lead to lots of "nerf this buff that" discussions so understand if it's a "rare to share" thing for BHVR.

I'm mostly interested because I have not seen a Bubba in my last 100-150 games or so, which could be a coincidence of course. More killers in the game so yes they will all become more and more rare but I have seen all killers in the game so even Hag, Twins, Singularity etc since seeing the last Bubba. I really miss the guy!

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 617
    Options

I think devs released top 10 killer pick rate quite recently.

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 617
    Options

Oh here it is.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,451
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thanks! Better than nothing but only gave us top 10 during the Alien chapter month. Hope we get more soon.

Post edited by DBD78 on
  • Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

I've also seen less Bubbas lately. Did they fix the camera bug with him? I couldn't play him a couple of weeks ago, it was so off putting.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,300
    Options

I'd imagine Bubba's play rate plummeted due to the anti-facecamp mechanic being added in. So those who ran him with only that playstyle gotta go do something else with their killer lives.

• UnusedAccount
    UnusedAccount Member Posts: 130
    Options

Bubba hasn't been the same when they removed facecamping.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

I've never seen Bubba all that much, thankfully. He's never really been particularly popular ever since I started playing around All-Kill.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,049
    Options

I stop playing him due to his chainsaw being permanently off.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 807
    Options

As a Bubba main, my main reason for taking a vacation from him is that since Xeno release i've had maybe two games when i wasn't sent to the worst possible maps for me. I don't mind map offerings that much, but one day i went on a streak of 17 garden of joys in a row, and I'm low on sac wards (they never appear in bloodweb for me). So i guess i'll wait for garden changes before i'll come back.

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 266
    Options

I haven't seen bubba in a long while. But I don't mind that so much if the trade is bubba with camping or no bubba and no camping. Cause face camping from bubba was pain, those people just did not get to play the game or have another chance after 1 hook. Bubba is fun to go against but yeah, the camping was not.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,902
    Options

Because almost every Bubba players are campers and with the anti face camp mechanic they can only camp during the endgame to get 1K

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 612
    Options

I think I've actually seen more Billys than Bubbas recently. Maybe I should be doing my part to fix that, because I like playing as Bubba.

I did feel like instadown Killers became a bit more popular when MFT came out as lots of players just didn't want to deal with it. But with the upcoming nerf, maybe their popularity might dip a little.

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 523
    Options

You guys can help me with it. Post a comment and vote up.

• Interocitor
    Interocitor Member Posts: 141
    Options

Maybe some former Bubba mains are busy playing that cool new game "Leatherface Required to Start"

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,228
    Options

They are actually removing that requirement in the next patch : 0

• Interocitor
    Interocitor Member Posts: 141
    Options

I remember reading something about that, are they making it possible for family members to break the barricades or start in the basement? Seems like it'll be a mess without some additional changes and balancing.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,228
    Options

Unfortunately, all they are doing is removing the requirement. There will still be barricades and you cannot start in the basement without leatherface.

It will probably be a bit frustrating without leatherface but i am still excited for the change

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 866
    Options

I really want to see pick rates for all killers. Why did they only show it for the top 10? Smh

• Chaos_Brother
    Chaos_Brother Member Posts: 376
    Options

Bubba simply isn’t a strong chaser even if you’re pro with the chainsaw and never collide with anything, he’s just average at it. The chases always go too long and all the gens just pop if you’re against a sweaty team. Never mind the camping nerf which was kind of Bubba's thing.

4% pick rate for Blight? Try at least 35% for me. It’s an absolute Blight infestation right now at my MMR. Meanwhile I’ve seen only 2 legions in my last 100 matches.