What make you not chasing a survivor?

Options
C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,090

Comments

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,076
    Options

Same like lemme pick off the gen jockey first.

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options

I just had a game today where I was trying to chase a survivor with a filler pallet tile next to the long wall window of a jungle gym tile. It was a busted setup for her and she knew it.

The second I realized what she was up to I literally did a 180 out of there to try to find another survivor on the other side of the map.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,073
    Options

Strong structures or chained structures early game. I'm not taking chase on Garden of Joy main for my first chase.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

Same, teabagging is a good way to make me ignore you for the majority of the match.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

People not focusing on gens just following you and either 1) t-bag from a distance or 2) tick-tick-tick with flashlight or 3) gesture towards you. All signs indicating the person is probably a good looper or he is assigned to be the annoying one in an SWF. At least with number 3 they are polite (rarity these days).

One perk comes in mind: "no mither". This is a tricky one as coupled with other gen progressing perks these fellas can be dangerous. You might want to take out them early but they can also do long loops. In my last match there were two and while one got knocked down the other immediately sabotaged a hook. But because two were doing it only half the team were on gens so I decided to take my time and take both out first.