old hillbilly movement looks smooth af

Options

no scream and clunky movement. I miss him

Comments

• Zaken
    Zaken Member Posts: 25
    Options

Well, I did hear we are having billy changes on the way! Maybe one of these days you'll get back this billy. If they just revert billy to how he use to be and nerf the insta saw combo!

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

This might be unpopular, but I really enjoy Billy's scream. It adds a lot more character to him, and honestly, it's quite funny.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,678
    Options

Oh god the old pallet vacuum.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,948
    edited November 2023
    Options

I think it would make a bit more sense if it played upon downing a Survivor, makes it seem like he is hyping himself up or something, it also keeps it in line with other Killer powers like Demogorgan's roar or the Nightfall Chanting of Dredge.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

Actually now that I think about it, I would actually like that a lot. It still keeps Billy's funny scream, and honestly, him roaring when downing a survivor makes much more sense than him roaring when starting to rush. I never really though of that before lol

• ays12151
    ays12151 Member Posts: 561
    Options

Honestly - Old Billy on current state of Dead By Daylight would be balanced. Only nerf his old charge time addons.

• TheGoodGuy
    TheGoodGuy Member Posts: 50
    Options

Ah Billy, The Killer who got flipped and gutted for no reason. One of the few Killers most people found to hit pretty close to the fair and balanced category. Video was a nice walk down memory lane. Personally I only used Leatherface because chainsaw surfing wasn’t my thing BUT even I have fond memories of going great distances and randomly hitting a survivor and getting overly hyped about it.

• tyantlmumagjiaonuha
    Options

BhVR is just a just-right strength killer with profound adjustments. What they mean by just right is frustration on the part of the survivor.