Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Deadlock

I was thinking about this perk. It's very strong since it stalls between 30-120s per game. The problem i have with this perk, is that it's literally free value without any sort of imput. Pain resonance, pop, jolt, eruption they all need you to down survivor or hook survivors. Deadlock requires 0 imput. It really looks like a crutch. Am i the only one to think it should have something to activate?

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 650
    edited November 2023

I don't think it needs any trigger conditions because it's just blocking gens, not regressing the gens. Making trigger condition like hooking survivor might kill the perk.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,583

You're not alone. I agree that Deadlock is pretty stupid in that regard. It's a meta perk, that would even activate when the killer is afk and will always provide value. I do not like that.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

My only issue with it is that it's good with camping. In normal gameplay I think it's fine.

• Hensen2100
    Hensen2100 Member Posts: 339

And here I am thinking it is useless because good SWFs just 99 a gen and let deadlock block that one all game. Also 2 survivors can finish gens simultaneously and it won't activate. It's good vs. noobs and solo's though for sure