Ps4 when?

Options
Hey so im a ps4 player and while im really sad everyone has the update but us(not blaming pc or xbox) i spoke with ps representative because i wanted some sort of confirmation on the situation cause everything ive read so far says "sony is waiting for dbd devs" or "dbd devs are waiting for sony" so i asked myself and heres the conversation take it as you will.

Comments

• Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396
    Options

Almost 1 month to release the DLC to ps4... Shame...

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    edited June 2018
    Options

I really hope its not a couple of weeks from now...

• Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    there is no way it will be a couple more weeks.  if i had to guess they are fixing a bug or 2 and will release it later today..... tomorrow at the latest would be my guess.
  • Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396
    Options

Xbox has it already... PS4 is so espacial... Bugs to fix only on PS4...

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@Russ76 said:
    there is no way it will be a couple more weeks.  if i had to guess they are fixing a bug or 2 and will release it later today..... tomorrow at the latest would be my guess.

Maybe if a dev or someone wanted to chime in on some news that would be great.

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    Hey so im a ps4 player and while im really sad everyone has the update but us(not blaming pc or xbox) i spoke with ps representative because i wanted some sort of confirmation on the situation cause everything ive read so far says "sony is waiting for dbd devs" or "dbd devs are waiting for sony" so i asked myself and heres the conversation take it as you will.

I think Eduardo is a bot and is reading off a script - for the love of god just ######### wait for the goddamn dlc

• Aaronhill1202
    Aaronhill1202 Member Posts: 29
    Options
    If eduardo was a bot why did he have bad grammar "we need to wait the world release" @TeambossFloze
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    Fnatic47 said:

Xbox has it already... PS4 is so espacial... Bugs to fix only on PS4...

naw. they had to fix a few minor bugs on xbox as well they said.  

that said.  i will stand with PS4 users in solidarity and won't play till you guys get it.  (trust me when i say i want you guys to have it later today)
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    If eduardo was a bot why did he have bad grammar "we need to wait the world release" @TeambossFloze

He was programmed incorrectly - what can I say? poor programming

• Aaronhill1202
    Options
    @TeambossFloze im pretty sure a playstation representative if he was a bot wouldnt have been programmed incorrectly especially when dealing with customers could be bad for business if mis-interpretted
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    @TeambossFloze im pretty sure a playstation representative if he was a bot wouldnt have been programmed incorrectly especially when dealing with customers could be bad for business if mis-interpretted

Na defo a bot mate. why don't you go back and ask them if they are bots.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    Whatever @TeambossFloze let me guess another pc gamer here on a console thread who has to put there 2 cents in. Bot or not its still from sony and bad news for ps4 users although we'll se from the devs today you know the ones you so obviously worship

I am a PS4 and PC gamer - I primarily play DBD on PS4 and have 4 tier 3 prestige characters and one t3 killer.
    on PC I have levelled Bill upto 34 I think? or thereabouts.

I don't worship anyone apart from the Patron Saint for Patience - also on the Devs considering it's a play with me Twitch stream I doubt you will get too much information on PS4 release apart from hold that thought it'll be here when its here.

I think Aaronhill1202 that you may need to purchase more than one game for your PS4 however, as I think in the instance something like this happens again you may not be so frustrated.

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    Wow you were allowed to enter a chat. Everytime i try this they say that they weren't able to connect me....
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Jackard said:
    I love it when people who have the patch tell PS4 players to be patient while complaining about the shrine... Which will be back when the patch comes out for ps4. XD
    It’s stupid isn’t it lol people who say to be patient are usually the first to complain about it
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Wow you were allowed to enter a chat. Everytime i try this they say that they weren't able to connect me....

It's because you don't have expert level clearance like Aaronhill1202 - he has a direct line to Sony, sort all this crap out for us man.

• Aaronhill1202
    Options
    @Broccoli_Jaeger playstation website click contact us then click live chat and wait for less than 10 minutes like your friend @TeambossFloze keeps talking about PATIENCE just pray to his patron saint
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Aaronhill1202 said:
    @Broccoli_Jaeger playstation website click contact us then click live chat and wait for less than 10 minutes like your friend @TeambossFloze keeps talking about PATIENCE just pray to his patron saint

hahah that's almost as funny as your OP :chuffed:

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Options
    @Aaronhill1202
    This website?

• TeambossFloze
    Options

oh man

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Options

oh man

Just don't look at this thread if you complain all the time
  • MrWeenie17
    MrWeenie17 Member Posts: 5
    Options
    It has been long wait for the patch for PS4. It is exciting and irritating at the same time. But its not the end of the world. We will have it sooner or later. 
  • TeambossFloze
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    TeambossFloze said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:

oh man

Just don't look at this thread if you complain all the time

Probably a good idea Broccoli - I think i'm going to do just that. I really hope you get the answers your looking for buddy <3