Best Thing About Chucky…

Options

I was hoping for everyone to share what they Liked most about Chucky, kind of like an appreciation page. Maybe I’ll learn something new or interesting. Could be that he pairs well with your favorite perk, the voice line you like to hear most or any number of other things.

For me, I’m a pretty big Pentimento fan. Since its release, I’ve been using it quite often when I decide to play. My only issue with it is the gimmicky annoying little adjustment dance I gotta do to line up these tall characters to these tiny totems…you know who doesn’t have that problem? Chucky!

God I’ve never had an easier two days using Pentimento, I’m almost as excited to Rekindle a Totem as I am to hit a Slice n Dice.

Comments

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 528
    Options

Nothing I can think of beats calling survivors pissheads and little shits.

• Hensen2100
    Hensen2100 Member Posts: 339
    Options

Prolly that he is basically a stealth ranged killer who can bypass pallets sometimes, will 100% be nerfed once enough sales happen

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Its voice lines are phenomenal.

But his power is super fun to use now that I’ve gotten 90-180 flicks down, and how to hug tech and moonrush with him. He’s a miniature blight that cusses at the survivors. Awesome.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,929
    Options

I love the third person perspective. In lieu of the upcoming FoV upgrades, it makes killer a much less disorienting experience.

• Ginnypig
    Ginnypig Member Posts: 149
    Options

He's already the most nerfed killer coming out of a ptb ever. Based on free steam players, not actual playerbase. I like the concept but at top mmr he gets ######### on sadly

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

It's the OG Brad Dourif cussing out survivors.

• RareFantom47
    RareFantom47 Member Posts: 87
    Options

Checking on a gen, running behind a wall, activating Hidey-Ho, and watching a survivor go back to the gen. That's when the fun begins.

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 266
    edited November 2023
    Options

The best part about him... playing as him... worst part... playing against him o.o

But for real, he is very fun to play as, being a lil guy and mind gaming around loops and being undetectable and sneaking up on people, plus the third person is pretty cool.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

It's just so funny when another survivor is being chased by him and you are looking at them from a safe cover. Chucky running from left to right... then from right to left... plus, his voice lines are great and Tiffany makes them even greater.