Queue Times Have Been Really Rough For Killer

Options

I know the new Killer just came out and stuff, and MMR got tweaked by BHVR as confirmed on the Forums by BHVR themselves, but dang the queue times have been really rough.

I went from finding matches instantly to having to wait 5-10 minutes just to get a match as Demogorgan.

I just wanna play some Demo after doing so much work in college. :c

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Everyone wants to play Chucky. So just play survivor in the meantime until the hype calms down.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Im mostly focused on doing Archives and I have a lot of Killer stuff to finish since the new Tome page dropped and Ive been too busy with college.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

I timed a couple of my games queue times the other day, so I'll just put them here.

1st game queue time: 7 minutes and 8 seconds

2nd game queue time: 2 minutes and 54 seconds

3rd game queue time: 3 minutes and 55 seconds

4th game queue time: 4 minutes and 12 seconds

5th game queue time: 4 minutes and 18 seconds

6th game queue time: 4 minutes and 8 seconds

7th game: queue time: 3 minutes and 57 seconds

The first game was on the day chucky released, while the rest were on the second day at around 5am.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,331
    Options

This is what it should be like when a new killer releases. Because it means that a lot of people want to try the new killer. Survivors are just skins with perks, which makes them less interesting than the killer.

Only a couple days (2 weeks at max) and everything will be back to normal.

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 377
    Options

It hasn't even been a week, nothing unusual really.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,213
    Options

Solo survivor becomes more and more miserable, since tunneling becomes more and more popular. I play the game much less, and if i play, more often killer than survivor. I can just guess others are doing the same.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,789
    Options

It was the same with Nicolas Cage. People just want to play with the new character.