Since we seem to be getting all the big licenses, what lesser known killer do you want?

Options
AetherBytes
AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,995

With the fact that we have most of the larger licenses, and from what I've heard (with good evidence) Jason is actually a possible killer for DbD to have now, we're rounding out the horror icons.

So, lets ask a different question. What lesser known/indie horror killer would you like to have added to the game? Theres plenty of options in the indie market, and of course a plentitude of horrors that other people may not have seen. If you could chose one, which would it be?

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,729
    Options

This topic seems to come up a lot

that said, Clocktower. Jennifer and The Scissorman for the survivor and killer, Barrow's manor for the map

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,134
    Options

I've said it every time, and shamelessly, I shall say it again!

Taylor Hebert, AKA Skitter, from the web-novel Worm. It might be a stretch to consider Worm pure horror, but it's more than horrifying enough to warrant consideration, and Taylor's an excellent pick for killer.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 947
    Options

Jeepers Creepers could be fun.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

Venom or carnage, Joker

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

I'd like to see the ice cream man, from...ice cream man. I've always loved that goofy horror movie. "Officer, that's just grenadine for my ice cream treats!"

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options
  • Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Victor Crowley would be a good addition to DBD