What original killer you want to see for next chapter?

Options

Most likely next chapter will be original. So what theme you want to see for this original killer?

Me;

I honestly want to see old horror themes in DbD because we don't have any of them. No werewolf, no vampire, no mummy etc.

Dracula would make amazing chapter, especially if they add him with his iconic castle. And for survivor we would get Vampire Hunter maybe, imagine how cool costumes he/she would get...

Comments

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,334
    Options

Spider.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options
  • Grigerbest
    Options
  • MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

That's good idea... if i was make myself to look at it :(

• Grigerbest
    Options

Tho, from the bottom of my heart, I feel like they will not be able to add a spider into the game... Because how?

They already said that they can't include a "Wall climbing" killers, they wanted to do that with Xeno.

It will be a really weird spider, if it's not going to climb on the walls and stuff...

But hey, if they were able to bring inverse kinematics with Xeno... They might be able to do that too...

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 338
    Options

some criptid would be cool

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

I want another straight up creaure, like Dredge (and Ig Singularity, but I like Dredge's design more).

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,678
    Options

A scarecrow!

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

Werewolf, BHVR can't avoid it forever.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 593
    Options

a Nuclear Killer maybe something deformed from Chernobyl 🤷🏻‍♀️

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

I’d love to see some sort of water-based chapter!

Imagine a new map: A cave system - dark and dripping, stalactites everywhere, some chambers partially flooded to splash around in during a chase.

The killer, of course, is some horrible cave creature. Could be based off so many ideas: leeches, spiders, bats, fungus, toothy fish, night vision, echolocation, tangling roots, etc. Maybe some creature that uses puddle traps to drag victims under.

Anyway, I’d be all for something like that. And it’d be so atmospheric!

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,758
    Options

Either a Spider or a Dragon

Honestly though I'll take anything that isn't humanoid

• Travis_Bateman
    Travis_Bateman Member Posts: 279
    edited December 2023
    Options

What if BVHR gave us element - based killers,like what you said Water,maybe also fire and wind/earth. Maybe ice too i dont know.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Any killer that has high mobility and uses its mobility during chase.

A werewolf comes to mind.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    Options

I'd love a spider, but I feel this would be better for the anniversary since it would be such a big change in Killer design.

So instead I'd go for something a bit leftfield and go for a Priest. Someone did an illustration a while back of a Priest with a Hellhound companion and I liked the idea of a holy man who has either been corrupted or chosen the role as a disguise for darker motives. A magical power such as summoning an animal may be interesting and would lead nicely yo a more monstrous Killer down the road.

• pale_hispanic
    pale_hispanic Member Posts: 149
    Options

I always thought they should a original Frankenstein killer. The creative team has shown they can make really good killer designs and there is so much to work with, especially if they base it off the book. It could be made out of different parts of survivors or even other killers. I’m not entirely sure what would be a good power tho

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

A killer that wears one of those old diving suits, or a fish killer could be really cool. Anything underwater themed is something I'd enjoy.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    edited December 2023
    Options

Pirate - Shipwreck or a cove map. Hopefully some water too. So much scope for a good pirate character/aesthetic.

Djinn/Persian warrior - Just finished AC Mirage and the Djinn cosmetic skin looks wonderful. Quite like the Persian theme from films such as 300. A desert theme would be nice, with dunes as such.

Something left field;

Zookeeper - Some kind of killer that can call on corrupted zoo animals to assist them, possibly a Lion or Bear. Could even have a bird option similar to the eagle perception from AC, giving the killer aerial surveillance. Abandoned zoo map could be quite cool.

All in all I prefer the original chapters and I love the characters the dbd art team come up with. Love or hate the game, the art team are superb.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

I really hope they do The Devil with a hell/pandemonium stage.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,763
    Options

A vampire killer

It’s been needed for 7 years