Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A bot playing against bots

As a Skull Merchant enjoyer if you told me my first 4 DC game was gonna by on Singularity on Red Forest of all maps I would have laughed at you but here we are.

Has anyone else had a 4 DC game?

Comments

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

It was at 4 gens and the kept unhooking two seconds after I started walking away, it was a head on squad that weren't able to really get it to work.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 618

And you took out the obsession, which is not good when you're running Save the Best for Last...

• Xendritch

I was aware but the team was so bad I realized I didn't need it.

• XshyguyX
    XshyguyX Applicant Posts: 107

Don't tunnel.... if you can help it. Especially if they are "bad". Ease up. You get more points, so do they. Everyone has a little more fun.

Idk. When I play I tend to go for points more than for kills. Prolong tye obviously shorter easy games bc "bad"

Just me.

• Xendritch

I play for kills, I already have all the perks so I don't really get anything out of BP except prestige levels which I don't care about really. It's also better to not play with kid gloves cuz it lets MMR do it's job.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

If they were a head-on squad it does make them a little less sympathetic. I've had 'bully squads' who were really bad at it and they do seem the type to DC the moment things aren't going their way. Certainly not the killer's job to go easy on a group who are purposefuly trying to annoy the killer, if what the OP says is true.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,583

I had only two. One was on old Haddonfield as Hillbilly. I did the forbidden thing of using Bamboozle and Engravings. To this day I still feel ashamed for my sins.

The second was as Nemesis on Badham. One survivor disconnected early on, then the second and third followed right after. The fourth disconnected immediately when I found them. This time it wasn't my fault though. I didn't even have perks and addons and I didn't send myself there.

• UnusedAccount
    UnusedAccount Member Posts: 130

That seems like an overreaction to a Killer taking someone out early...

Its like if the Killer DC right after 2 gens popped and they had yet to hook anyone.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

I mean, there is not much there to play when there is an early DC. Yes, the Survivor gets replaced with a Bot, but the Bots are only a little plaything for the Killer. They give him points, Perks which are related to Hooks and Downs and thats it. It is still a 3v1, probably even worse, because in a 3v1 the Killer does not have some extra provider for their Perks.

So I cannot really blame people who give up when there is an early DC. The game is basically lost, you cannot win a 3v1 at anything but 1 Gen left, because the Gen Progress basically goes to 0 at this point, unless the Killer is way weaker then the Survivors.

And some Survivors would rather play an actual game than staying around, providing points for the Killer.

• TheWheelOfCheese
    TheWheelOfCheese Member Posts: 666

I had a 4-man DC when I was playing Legion. This was over a year ago so there weren't bots. The game just ended.

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 545
    edited December 2023

I had a few when Pinhead was new.

But since bots were introduced, I only had one with Clown. Whole party left on the first sight before I even threw a bottle. Can't complain, it's free double-pip.

Never seen a dc as Skull Merchant. I have the feeling only forum mob hates her - the rest just plays happily, many even learned her counters.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

My first 4 DC game was just a few days ago with Bubba on Léry's.

3 people DC'ed without even seeing me after I chainsawed the 4th person in a reasonable amount of time, then shortly after, she left too.

• Darkojin
    Darkojin Member Posts: 9

Just recently, had challenge to kill all 4 survivors as Spirit. One disconnected before I found them, two more as I was chasing Jake, and then Jake as I picked him up.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

Can we not persecute a player over a single screenshot? I've seen 4man DCs happen over something simple like the wrong map offering winning over another, it's not hard to believe domino effect happening after 1dc.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
  • Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2023

No, the max DC I got with bots was two while playing Myers of all killers, and not even using his best addons, plus playing the game normally. I guess they just got mad that they got downed. 2 hooked the other two survivors who were very thankful and we all went our separate ways.