You can create a new item!

Options
Angelicus23
Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

What item for survivors would you like to bring to game?

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

IDK what it would be, but something to help with stealth. Like the cardboard box from Metal Gear where you could use it one time to hide yourself or something.

• FallenOrpheus
    FallenOrpheus Member Posts: 58
    Options

Guns so killer can stop complaining about pallet looping.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited March 2019
    Options

A stick. @ me if you respond.

• makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287
    Options

Delicious Pie: You brought a delicious pie with you in the trial, for some reason. You can either eat it or throw it at the killer.

Throwing it at the killer stuns them for 5 seconds. They get pretty upset with you, so your aura is revealed to them for the rest of the trial. Darn.

Eating the pie gives you a sugar rush. Your speed gets boosted to 150% for 3 seconds and you gain a permanent 5% boost to your movement speed overall. However, you just ate an entire pie, so you now have diabetes and will die instantly in 3 minutes.

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

Damn that's honestly a really creative (and on first look balanced) item, I like it :)

• thesuicidefox
    Options

You should be able to put the pie down somewhere as a beacon to survivors. Like "come here for tasty pie!"

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

I want an invisibility cloak (drawback is everytime you stop using it the survivor would scream in pain) .... a gigantic toolbox that you can share with players but are forced to set it down near a gen in order to use it... I want the addons that make skillchecks bigger to made something useful.... I want items like different sneakers or something that would help with stealth -----> maybe these would wear off as matches progress

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Classic polaroid camera:

- instantly blinds the killer but makes a high pitched sound before usage which basically warns the killer

- can be used for a specific number (i.e. 5 times) rather than seconds

- needs 3 seconds to charge before every usage

- blinds the killer for only 1 second but can still be used to save survivors or blind the killer during a chase

• thesuicidefox
    Options

I like this one. Maybe also you could take a picture of Ruin and reveal its aura to other survivors for a short time. Or take a picture of an unfinished gen and get some sort of bonus, like the gen regresses at a slower rate or you get easier skill checks.

Or maybe it could be like WGLF. Take a picture of different objects for BP multiplier bonuses.

• Maj33y
    Maj33y Member Posts: 236
    Options

a water Bottle that Boosts energy or a Walkie talkie to reveal other survivors auras .

XD

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited March 2019
    Options

Watch: Rare Item

-After a short delay, time in the trial is reversed by 15 seconds for both the killer and the survivors.

-Any progress made in the last 15 seconds will be undone (generator progress, cleaning totems, hook states, and etc.)

-The killer and the survivors will be placed at their exact position 15 seconds ago as well as the direction they were facing.

-Item is consumed upon use.

Post edited by NMCKE on
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

@Nickenzie Wow, that would be super unfair!

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    edited March 2019
    Options

Candle---To light your way through the darkness

Chamberstick Candle Holder---You feel slighter safer knowing where danger is and can see the Killer's Aura within 24 meters. Become slightly noticeable. Lasts 10 seconds and takes 3 seconds to light.

Candelabra---The path is slow but the path is clear, your movement speed is slightly reduced but you can see pallets and window within a 30 meter radius; makes you moderately noticeable. Takes 5 seconds to light lasts 15 seconds.

Lantern---You burn away the darkness by becoming a beacon. Your scratch marks are hidden but you become considerably noticeable. Takes 4 seconds to light lasts 10 seconds.

The idea behind this is that in normal Survival Horror games lights make you feel safer in the dark and you can do things easier, monsters aren't as scary. Obviously that can't work exactly like this in this game so I tried to capture that feeling. Candelabra is for beginners or people who suck at loops, it's like Windows of Opportunity but it's an item. Since you are lighting candles they glow so the Killer can see that flickering light whenever you use it, the Lantern emits the biggest glow and is used for chases while the Chamberstick is for sneaking.

If this isn't good enough or too powerful then that's fine, I just really enjoy Lanterns in games and when the Lunar Event came I was ecstatic but disappointed we couldn't see ourselves holding them. This is my attempt at finding an actual use for an item like that because I would carry one every game and not even care what the effect was as long as it turned bright :)

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Mud

So I can bath myself in it, to hide better.

• NMCKE
    Options

Not really, it's like a redo button but it doesn't give anyone an advantage besides being able to undo your mistake just to try again. Furthermore, there is a short delay before the item is activated in which during this time, the killer can interrupt you by attacking you and cause to try again. If you get downed, you cannot use the item so you MUST predict the future or else you'll never be able to use it.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,226
    Options

Gun: shoots to stun, but survivors hold it sideways to look cool and eject the casing into their face, ministunning themselves

Addon: basic weapon handling guide: stops holding it sideways, dumbass.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

Remote Camera: Very Rare Item

-After 10 seconds, set up a camera in an unmovable position

-Allows you to see what is in view within the camera's FoV for 60 seconds (is affected by add-ons)

-The camera makes audible beeping and has a flashing red light above it, also destructible.

*camera is in black and white and appears slightly distorted (for creepy factor)

• NoShinyPony
    Options

@Nickenzie Of course it's super unfair. As you just admitted, it gives the survivors the opportunity to undo their mistakes. But against strong groups, that's the thing that keeps the killer in the game: Making use of the survivors' mistakes. Your watch would easily be the strongest item.

And haven't you thought about that other survivors would use the watch to undo their teammates' mistakes?

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

1-use-stun

• NMCKE
    Options

You're not considering that it literally undoes EVERYTHING such as generator repairs, totem destruction, healing, and etc. Image if you're in a chase but your Ruin got destroyed right after you downed a survivor, let's say a random survivor reversed time to prevent death hook. Guess what? You can see 15 seconds into the future and you now have the option to finish the survivor off or take care of the survivor on your Ruin. The item can backfire on the survivor since it could be wasted.

• NoShinyPony
    Options

@Nickenzie That won't happen with SWF. I am just surprised that you can't see what an unfair and unbalanced item it would be.

However, let's end this discussion since it's just about an hypothetical item that won't ever be in the game anyway.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited March 2019
    Options

Running Shoes - Ultra Rare Item

*100 charge

*Increases base movement speed by 2.4%

*Exhaustion Perk cooldowns reduced by 10% while Running Shoes are equipped.

New Shoes - Rare Item

*90 Charge

*Increases base movement speed by 1%

1 charge consumed every 1.2 seconds when running.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

Believe it or not, because most likely everybody in this forum knows me as a killer main arguing for killer buffs, but some of these more "aggressive" items I would like to see.

Like:

Item: Hairspray

Add ons: storm lighter and duct tape.

or:

Item: "Ghostgun", a double barrel sawed off shotgun, decorated with weird mystical stuff

Add ons: handmade shotgunshells loaded with stone salt, so that the shot ain't lethal, but could affect supernatural creatures (short ranged attack, with a decent spreadarea to stun)

At the moment we are not in the spot to do anything like this, because the gamebalance is to far to the survivor, but in general I would love those ideas.

• thesuicidefox
    edited March 2019
    Options

Enchanted Doll - When used, it will create an illusion of the survivor. This illusion will move around in a small area (10m?) and appear to perform certain actions (gen repair/totem cleanse/Self Care/etc.). If the killer attacks the illusion, all of their aura reading will be disabled and their aura will be revealed to all survivors for 15 seconds. The illusion expires after 30 seconds. One time use only.

Add-ons: duration of the illusion, range the illusion moves around/acts, added effects on the killer, and duration of effects on killer.

• BringBackOldBT
    BringBackOldBT Member Posts: 18
    Options

The knife of decisiveness, is ultra-rare offering so it's balanced...

So yeah you just stab the killer in the back when he's carrying you, no skillcheck needed (because those were easy anyways am I right killermains?) he lets you go and is stunned for 3 seconds and that's the offering.

See what I did there?

• NoShinyPony
    Options

@Nickenzie Aaaah, don't be sad! It's just not a good item, not the end of the world! <3

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,259
    edited March 2019
    Options

Adrenaline (Rare) - One time use item (Not add-on) that can be used while healthy, injured or in the dying state. On use while healthy or injured it gives a short 4 second speed boost. Can be used while running and takes 3 seconds to activate.

While in the dying state you can activate Adrenaline by holding the action key to activate a 5 second animation. Regardless on whether you're successful or not the Adrenaline is used. During the animation you pick yourself up and the killer can hit you to put you back into the dying state during this animation. Once the animation is complete you enter the injured state with deep wounds applied.

Pros & Cons

1. A new consumable item for survivors that could be brought instead of a medkit, flashlight or toolbox.
    2. Gives a counter to slugging for survivors in exchange for the item they can hold
    3. Alternative to Unbreakable for survivors

Disclaimer - Yeah I know people don't like self-res items but this would be a one time use item that could potentially be lost either by the killer doubling back to hit you or Franklin's knocking it out of your hand.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

A strapon for Claudette. In camou colors, obviously.

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463
    Options

A fly-swatter so I can hit and down any survivor that tries to farm my ass

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    Options

Pain Relievers add-on for medkit.

You pop it when injured, and if hit within 30 seconds, you go into deepwounds

Then, take out the insta heals.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Overused flashlight-common

-5 charges

-slightly blinds the killer faster

slightly bigger range with the flashlight

• Lanis_
    Lanis_ Member Posts: 183
    Options

Rope: you can fix it in an opening (10 seconds of work), if the killer passes it breaks it and remains stunned for 1/2/3 seconds.(yellow/green/purple) Add-on can increase timing of stun by 0.5/1/1.5, can increase the difficulty to be seen, reduce the timing of sit, number of time that u can use (yellow 1, green 2, addon Pink 3), it can be seen at range from survivor.

• Deltin
    Deltin Member Posts: 240
    Options

a walkie talkie.... not much else need to be said.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Nap-Sack: You carry one item found in the trial back with you upon death, but it can’t be used since it’s in your sack. It also can’t be lost for any reason during the trial. If you set down the pack, you drop the pack and the item. Takes 6 seconds to store it in your sack after opening a chest.

Utility Backpack: same as nap sack but you can hold two items found in the trial. Takes 4 seconds to store the first item, and 8 to store the second item after opening a chest.