• MikeStev
    MikeStev Member Posts: 353
    Options

Move on

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,211
    Options

Agreed.

But it would take more than that. What butchered Self-Care the first time was the healing action itself being changed from 12 to 16 charges.

So we either need to revert this change or make Self-Care change the amount of required charges.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

Take botany with you. Infinite solo heals are extremely powerful

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 674
    Options

I do think it could use a little buff.

But to be honest, I like that it forces me to take Botany as well because without it, it's got to be one of the worst Survivor perks in the game. Botany is such a great team perk and I wish more Survivors would run it. Botany + Self-Care are my two core perks for all my Survivor builds.

If you want to turbo charge Self-Care, you can build a very good healing focused all purpose build around Self-care + Botany + Desperate Measures + Resilience.

• Sandt1985
    Sandt1985 Member Posts: 223
    Options

I wouldn't mind SC being 50% again aslong as it was a fixed 50% with no way of being raised in any way shape or form

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,641
    Options

I use Self-Care/Overcome/Windows/Botany for my main build :D

• coco_shotz
    coco_shotz Member Posts: 249
    Options

Considering the big nef to self healing with med kits there should be some type of buff to SC since it's been a dead perk for a while

• lav3
    lav3 Member Posts: 758
    Options

Or rather change it similar to Dead Hard which can be used after unhooked and only used once per hook.

The thing is because Self-Care has no restriction at all (except Broken), people who use them costs huge damage on teammates.