What are your Dream Cosmetics that you want to be added to dbd?

Comments

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Bunny feng min

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Any killer with it would look really awesome. Seeing something like that on the nurse or billy would mean your #########.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited March 2019

Shawn Crahan aka. #6 based cosmetics for Clown.

Let the maggots dream come true.

Plz.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Actually a hoodie collection for the survivors, sense legion has a hood

The survivors have hoodie designs that resemble what they did for during life before they went to the entity realm

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Legion masks showing some of their faces (like one side or just the top or bottom)

More survivor hair colours for the existing designs

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

As in if a survivor dies in your trial either by sacrifice, mori, bleedout, etc.

• Bamboozler
    Bamboozler Member Posts: 16

Would ejaculate on my keyboard for a David king cosmetic set referencing to Jotaro Kujo From JJBA Part 3.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

I saw someone on Reddit suggest a mime outfit for the clown; that would be pretty sweet.

We've had the 80s case and wicked wares for the 90's how about flares and 'fros for the 70's?

I love the idea of a gimpy supermarket trick or treat costume for survivors. Y know the sort that's lucky to make it through the night! I can see Dwight as a bad Dracula already.

I would LOVE to see some licensed Leather face cosmetics; his look varies so wildly from film to film and I'm sure we all hold one especially dear to us! Personally, I like the Savini Tcm2 one, but that's me!

Thanks!

• Supernaut

It would be cool, come next Xmas to revisit the sweater collection for new survivors; we all love a Christmas jumper!

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

I wanna say, outstanding drawing skills. ;)

Love the idea tho!

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

Also where is that Adeloo Hag skin? Cause that thing was amazing.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Thanks, i hope you can make me look good when i apply to join the designers. 🤭

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

A wolf or fox head for Huntress that's like the bear skull (not a mask).

All black sword for Spirit.

Huntress bunny mask on Kate.

"Shadow person" Freddy (very dark/black with red glowing eyes).

• HellSpawn42
    HellSpawn42 Member Posts: 6

Robert Englund as Freddy! Also some better looking Nea faces and bring back her blood that was scaled back with the clown for some reason that was never explained.

• Supernaut

I love the animal heads on Huntress, it would be freaking awesome to see more!

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

zombie cheerleader for spirit? and for huntress be awesome to see like a bone animal head like this...

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Also to add i soooooo sooo want to see NEW totems!!! new skulls, different colours, shapes/sizes....skulls with hair, hats?

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Always thought a military theme would be fun. A lot of choices for the survivors and killers from various domestic services formal and combat dress as well as iconic foreign military dress.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Trapper Chef outfit. White apron, and Chefs hat on his actual face except it's obscured a lot with a ginormous italian mustache. Weapon would be a bloody rolling pin.

• AshleyWB
    edited March 2019

Wraiths Cursed Depths Outfit

Has a bell covered in seaweed and moss, weapon would be the standard axe but covered in seaweed with small tentacles giving a bumpy and alive look. Diving helmet with tentacles bursting through the helmet and down his bodywiggling around slowly. Ominous green glow comes from helmet, eyes are not visible.

I don't know what the Kraken looks like but anything like that is always scary and gruesome and I will absolutely love.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Unicorn Trapper.

it needs to happen.

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113

Crowfeather coat for Legion. Kinda like the one in Bloodborne.

• AshleyWB

Jake needs a dark green t shirt so he can look somewhat like shaggy from scooby doo.

We need Dwight with Blonde hair.

Oh, Dwights loverboys outfit, with lipstick stain on cheek, shirt and tie except it looks like someones pulled him close by his neck tie to kiss him. Pants are ordinary pants except his heart underwear is sticking out from behind and his fly is undone.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Oops, I forgot to say golf doctor. The weapon is a golf club, hes wearing a nice brown vest with a long sleeved shirt under it and some brown pants. Hes also wearing a golf hat. And when you switch to treatment mode the hand you normally see has a golf glove on it

• AshleyWB

Motorcycle helmet legion in those things racing car drivers wear except its covered in gibberish and things legion would say.

• Crow
    Crow Member Posts: 113
    edited March 2019

Or maybe a similar outfit of a Dark Hunter from Far Cry New Dawn:

Even though it kinda looks similar to Joey it still would be dope.

• AshleyWB

Clowns Gentleman Jack outfit

Weapon umbrella, a giant top hat Red White and Blue dyed hair, union jack torso. Pee stained blue pants and Slippers which leave confetti when moving.

Clowns Barrel O'Laughs outfit

Just a Barrel held up by suspenders and bare feet. Beer glass which emits bubbles for hat.

• AshleyWB

Clown Barrel O'Laughs idea. Pretty much like this but with the details mentioned before. This would be insanely good to see. Clown must be nude behind the barrel but everything else you think works better you can change.

• AshleyWB

Spirit Raging Heat outfit

Her hair is a flame, face is red and slightly bloody, body is burnt in various places but is still able to wear a long thin black dress, smart pants are half burnt and embers emit from the burnt areas.

• funkiedealer
    funkiedealer Member Posts: 24

A summer set would be awesome! Claudette with a onepiece bikini and cute floaties, Meg in a sporty surfer outfit. I can see Kate in a bikini 2 piece with an American flag-print sarong wrapped around her. As for the men, Dwight would look adorable in a swimming trunks and floaties like Claudette except maybe he could have on flippers. David could have regular trunks to match his shirtless top he has already. And of course Ace could have the most revealing outfit, a tiny pink speedo!

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I really want a hook themed Trapper. He'll have huge hooks embedded into his back with chains dangling from them. His normal steel worker jumpsuit will have bloody tears in them and his arms have chains wrapped around them with locks.

Trapper's mask is a welded steel mask with ''horns'' which are hooks and his jaw is stretched down more than normal and has hundreds of spiney teeth. Not sure what his weapon could be, I'm just trying to create this gnarly dark metal theme.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Alternative Legion

Basically all 4 members could represent each of the alternative styles, Goth, punk, emo etc.. The Goth could have a top hat with a more Victorian style with a coat instead of a hoodie, the mask has a monocle taped/drawn over an eye-hole.

Susie could be the Cyber Punk since she likes fast techno. Her outfit could be more like the German Cyber Punk with the gas mask and braided hair.

Julie could be the emo reminiscent of My Chemical Romance. I'm Goth so I can't explain Emo to you lol

• imcalledgeo
    imcalledgeo Member Posts: 1

Legion outfits as the four original survivors would be a great idea

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

2018 Myers and Laurie

Englund Freddy

Lava Hag

Prom/Homecoming/Wedding Spirit

Flaming Spirit

• TheAntiSanta
    TheAntiSanta Member Posts: 128

Survivors Show Feets. Tired of the Killers being the only ones. Can't even see it, when playing Killer anyway, so why not Survivors?

• Mikeadatrix
    Mikeadatrix Member Posts: 890

I'm an Ace main but would drop him in a heartbeat for Jotaro King.

Speaking of Ace:

Greaser Ace/Young Ace-

Pompadour and Shades

Beaten up Perfecto Leather Jacket

Cuffed jeans and boots.

• AshleyWB

Indiana Jones Ace outfit with whip, and serious face. You know what I mean. Just make him look less smug and derermined to fight to the end to ensure he survives.

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273

Dominatrix Huntress

Leather daddy Trapper

"Hook me daddy" t-shirt for survivors.

• PpprincessPeach
    PpprincessPeach Member Posts: 3

We really need Bunny Feng!

• Artangels
    Artangels Member Posts: 23

Two things I would love to see:

First, a skin for the Hag with a more slightly human appearance, a little medieval European witch kind of thing, her skin could be pale and old, extremely thin covering her body, she could dress in dirty clothes, covered in blood and mud, his mouth could also be full with blood and yellowish pointed teeth, her the headpiece could be a cone-shaped red hat like that the Weavess from The Witcher 3, with some thin white hair coming out of the hat, his weapon/claw would follow the body’s skin tone and the transition with the rest of the model could be made with blood-soaked bandages, I think it would be a very interesting skin since her skin and color texture does not change much from skin to skin, it would be very nice to see concept, I hope it's an interesting idea for the team to look at someday!

Another skin that I would love to see is a Spirit cosmetic where his long hair fell on his body, with some wild hair strands covering a little of her face, it would look so beautiful. I do not know much about the body but maybe another kimono, but this time a colorful and more "full" one would be very interesting, something a little more similar to what a geisha would wear. I dont know but I get a “Memories of a Geisha” vibe about it when Hatsumomo burns the house and runs away full of anger

Please let me know if any of you found my ideas interesting, this game means a lot to me and I would love if any ideas of mine were somehow relevant ♥️

• thekatedenson
    thekatedenson Member Posts: 30

Kate Denson biker outfit, maybe some shades and a bandana on her head, a nice black leather jacket, white tank top, necklace, signature tats, maybe some pale blue distressed skinny jeans with some black heeled ankle boots with laces.

• thekatedenson

Nea catsuit

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Whenever you guys get the chance, And i won't stop saying this until you can figure out some way to negotiate with the license holders. Some Shoulder Holsters for Detective Tapp would be really nice, to get the feel of being the stereotypical Detective in a video game just completes me and you guys would have my full support no matter what direction you guys decide to take this game

• thekatedenson

@Delfador isn’t Nea like the queen of emo tho 😂😂