What are your Dream Cosmetics that you want to be added to dbd?

Comments

• Artangels
    Artangels Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2019

Oh I ended up writing the same thing twice because I thought the first one was gone lol

editing this one anyway

Post edited by Artangels on
  • Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

Beardless Jeff. I like Jeff as a character, but I’m not a big fan of really long beards.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533

Power ranger outfits for survivors

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Plague gets a cosmetic where she isn't ill. The lore behind it could be 'She prayed every night for her former beauty and one day... She got her wish.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I'd love to see XL hoodies or hoodie dresses for the girls, especially for Feng & Meg. Combined with leggings.

In general, I love colourful clothes with cute prints.

• RoMainPuppy
    RoMainPuppy Member Posts: 507

I'd love cosmetic items for the killers that show them as they were in "life" so to speak, before the entity took them. Nurse kinda sorta got one recently (Miss Smithson, tho am I the only one who always imagined nurse as a blond or brunette?).

• MarkAss
    MarkAss Member Posts: 26
    edited March 2019

Cybil Bennett's police uniform for Kate.

I don't think there will be a license issues with a game 2 decades old.

Also Kate looks pretty similar to Cybil i would love it!

Black gloves and the blue police shirt

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

what about football t-shirts? also a skin for the hag....she has that one with the lava like red flow through a like wooden skin....uh the medusa hag....but it would be cool to see bugs....worms snaking along her skin, like crawling and moving around like the lava like red bit does.....spiders or creepy crawlies moving about her...or add in her medusa head skin snakes!

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited March 2019

PRINCESS HAG / PRINCESS HAG / PRINCESS HAG / PRINCESS HAG / PRINCESS HAG

Kabuki Spirit

Scaramouche Clown (this would be hella amusing to me)

Cleopatra Plague

Escaped Patient Doctor

Emo Clique Legion

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Shirtless clown

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Ada wong Feng min aka suave detective.

Rose tinted round glasses, skinny jeans with dark military style boots, one of those jackets (forgot the name, similar to adams except more tightly fitted) jacket goes as far down as her waist. Large pockets. See ada wong for hair. Ada wong from RE. Maybe some long leather gloves would fit her style, with a more streamline torso option.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

A "Stereotypical Obese Tourist" outfit for Clown, complete with unbuttoned hawaii shirt, sunhat, shorts and a camera around his neck.

A "Mime" outfit for Clown.

"Ready for the Sun" Dwight, flashing his sour creme white torso and slightly tanned arms and head for everyone to see.

• AshleyWB

Survivor onesies, like ugly sweaters but even better.

Dwight Baldis basics rip off outfit

Long sleeved green shirt, dark blue pants, Wise Dwight head w/balding, thick eyebrows, slightly tanned, a little more wrinkly.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Does the entity remove the um *parts* or is it just so small we cant see it?

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

That may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or will ever see

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76

I want a cosmetic for trapper and he would be a hunter. It’s in his powers name “beartraps” so i would want him to be covered in pelts and have a tooth necklace around his neck. And maybe a serrated machete? This is just my idea tho.

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

Honestly more Feng stuff, period. She hasn't gotten much love with any of the chapter themed cosmetics, and her last real cosmetic "launch" was in August. I'm not counting her Christmas sweater or Moonrise cosmetic.

I'd love for her to have black pigtails (like the blue, pink, and green ones we already have), some cute skirts (the current ones are okay but clip with everything), and some more versatile tops. Right now most of her tops are not easily interchangeable with creating a variety of outfits. Characters like Meg can have a lot of mix and match. Feng, not so much of that.

• ACEvHEARTS

And I think someone else said prom cosmetics, which I would absolutely love. Prom night is a great horror movie trope (Carrie, the film Prom Night, etc.) and would be an awesome addition. I want to vault some windows in a ball gown, dammit ;-)

• witulo
    witulo Member Posts: 40

My dream is that they fix the infinite loading screen, and plethora of bugs. One can hope, then maybe can actually see these expensive cosmetics in game!

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Kate:

• "the little black one" with high-set hair and high heels
    • the white Marylin Monroe dress and hairstyle

Dwight:

• Indiana Jones style (archeologist)

Jeff:

• the Neo style (Matrix)

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

Something special like the halloween skins. Were the blood is dripping and glowing...but in a difference more special way. FOR EVERY KILLER after reaching a special goal. Got the idea from someone in the first few comments, something about having A LOT of kills.

• AshleyWB

Disco Wraith

Head looks like a disco ball, has a small afro. Maybe a little beard. Jewelry and glitter everywhere. Plus his bell emits a spectrum of colour and takes the apperance of a disco ball too.

Wearing flares or baggy trousers to go with this dj like cosmetic idea.

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

Pretty lady outfit for Leatherface <3

• captainlongshlong
    captainlongshlong Member Posts: 87

Shitless Myers - Just take my money.

Or... Mankini Myers or David. Again... Take even more of my money.

• ThreeQuarters
    ThreeQuarters Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2019

Patchwork Pig

Cute Pig cosmetic, meant to look like a stuffed animal.

Head: Pastel-colored pig's head made of soft felt, with large black button eyes. Mouth is indicated by black stitches on the bottom of the head. Ears are sewn on with similar stitches. Hair is thick yarn, kind of like a Raggedy Ann doll.

Body: Cozy robe (kinda like a bath robe), colored in a different pastel to compliment the head. There are many pockets, and a felt belt into which is tucked a pair of knitting needles.

Weapon: An oversized pair of scissors, which is closed. It slides into the sleeve just like the hidden blade does.

I know you guys don't yet have the licences to make cosmetics for the licensed killers, but when you do, I'd like to see this one.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited March 2019

@not_Queen

I'll like to see special cosmetics for all survivors, it's a worn out set. Basically, their orginal clothing was worn out over the trials they survived. You'll have the ability to pick ONE piece from the full cosmetic set for any survivor you so please on every devotion.

Edit: @not_Queen I forgot to add on "on every devotion" lol.

Post edited by NMCKE on
  • not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@Skarkio I would love to see more of the flag cosmetic for sure!

• ACEvHEARTS

@TangledNoodles I'm tired of seeing clothes only for the OG 4 characters. I get it that everyone has them but I don't wanna feel like like I have to play as them.

inb4 another person crying about Bunny Feng.

Feng has by far the worst clothes in the game and I don't know why cause people have been crying to get her better clothes for ages. If they actually made that bunny outfit or something similar I guarantee that people will buy that ######### instantly.

Agree 100%. Poor Feng needs love. And the OG4 get SO many clothes. I love Meg but damn, she doesn't need a new cosmetic every month when a lot of other characters haven't gotten any solo launches in ages.

• IamFran

Why he have nipples and belly button considering they are not "used". That's suspicious... Maybe a Shirtless Clow skin is coming???

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I dont think so. According to the Dbd wiki, the Pig has a face rendered under her mask, for whatever reason. Its just there to further drain our performance.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Or to make the model easier to work with, but yeah, actively making something detrimental makes more sense.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I would like a super douche frat boy outfit for Dwight with this hat.

I would also like to see a Ninja Claudette outfit for meme purposes only variant color could be Neon yellow, Florescent orange, Hot Pink, and Purple.

I want to see a squad of these in my lobby.

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

mark hoffman skin for the pig

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

bikini swimsuits for the girls

swimming trunks for the guys or Speedo's =D

• IamFran
  • AshleyWB

Tooth fairy Kate

• Blue_Diamond
    Blue_Diamond Member Posts: 122

Huntress:

Head: Arctic Fox Mask - Looks like an arctic fox with little foxy teeth

Torso: Arctic Fur - Light colored with some wear and tear damage. Maybe some bloody claw marks. It has to be warm looking.

Ax: Looks more like a spear. Stone spearhead with some feathers and sharpened bones

• Blue_Diamond
    Blue_Diamond Member Posts: 122

Mariachi Wraith with a sunbraro and his weapon is a ukelele

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Would be fun to see Legion as an honorary member of the "pizza what" crew.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349

This is what we need! Rewards for dedication and destruction. @not_Queen

• wichael_wyers
    wichael_wyers Member Posts: 202

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but I want pajamas for everyone. Kinda like the ugly sweaters where they have their personalities, hobbies, etc. inserted into their clothes.

Wish there were cosmetics where the character holds something. I imagine Dwight holding a teddy bear with the stereotypical long, striped one-piece pj with a little dangling hat and socks.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

meg wearing a sweater with wearing her hoodie over her head instead of letting it down :)

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

I would like a Fonzy type cosmetic for Ace or maybe David King.....