The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Mettle of Man Tips?

Been kinda bored lately so been wanting to try something new on survivor and start trying to make Mettle of Man work but I have no experience with it and I also don't wanna throw my games in the process of getting it to activate so any tips? Good perks to use with it and easiest ways to get the hits needed to activate it?

Comments

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

The best way to farm stacks is by taking a hit for an injured survivor being chased, and bodyblocking a survivor being carried. For the latter you can bring Breakdown if you want to add some Oomph, but you generally don't need perks due to MoM's unique effect.

In my personal experiences, you want to obtain it as early as you can, then save it, due to its power during Endgame where it can potentially negate an Expose hit.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,959

Take hits while a person is being carried for guaranteed stacks

i usually try to get the first 2 stacks as soon as possible and save the last gains for endgame situations

• JoeyDonuts
    JoeyDonuts Member Posts: 106

I agree with both replies. I usually run it with Breakdown / Sabo just to add some reasons to tank the hits, and offer a chance at an escape.