Myers

Options
Vsalas23
Vsalas23 Member Posts: 16
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

I am sorry to bother you guys with this question but I can’t level up my Evil whitin and I don’t know why? Can anyone tell me what is wrong. I am at level 17 with Myers and it only shows the auras of survivors but the meter will not grow. PS4

Best Answer

Answers

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

You have to stalk different people.

• Vsalas23
    Options

@TessaTheDeath does that mean I have to go in a match without any add ons. I try and stalk but It does not rank up the evil within.

• Vsalas23
    Options

@Eveline I do but it does nothing but show auras

• Vsalas23
    Options

Thanks to the both of you :)

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Did you try again? You don't have to go without any add ons but some add ons like mirrors keep you in tier 1 or 2.

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

Nope. Just be careful and read what the add on does :) Some add ons don't allow you to level up.

If you are unsure what the add on does, try consulting the wiki https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Michael_Myers

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

You are probably using the scratched mirror. It keeps you in tier 1 but reveals auras. Used to be Jumpscare Myers.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

You can only stalk a survivor for so long, once they are red and the bar doesn't go up anymore, they are useless for the raising of your power and only for detection at that point, there are add ons that make it so you cannot progress past a certain Evil Within tier, but add ons are okay, the restrictive add ons and keep you at a certain tier make it so you are slower, but get a LOT of BP and wall hacks essentially, you could read their aura behind walls while looking into stalk.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

here is how the stalking works:

at the beginning of a round, evil within power gets put on the survivors evenly. there is also always the same amount of it, so it doesnt matter weather its a 1, 2, 3 or 4 man round.

when stalking a survivor, they will be highlighted in a white outline and a red bar will go up once around your power meter. once it filled up, you get to level up to evil within tier 2. do it again and you will be set in evil within tier 3 for a limited time. survivors who are getting stalked slowly change the color of their outline from white to red. once completely red, you can not gain any more evil within from them.

also, while stalking your movement speed is decreased and you can not attack.

now, there are add ons that can change how this works:

-Blonde Hair (common): makes tier 3 last a little longer, but also makes you stalk a little longer.

-Memorial Flower (uncommon): decreases the amount of time you need to stalk a survivor.

-Hair Brush (uncommon): makes tier 3 last moderately longer, but makes you stalk a little longer.

-Judiths Journal (rare): you get obsessed with a survivor, you can stalk a lot faster while stalking the obsession.

-J. Myers Memorial (rare): decreases the amount of time you need to stalk a survivor.

-Hair Bow (rare): increases the duration of tier 3, increases the time you need to stalk a survivor.

-Vanity Mirror (very rare): you can not level up further than tier two. shows you survivors auras while stalking in tier two. decreases your movementspeed.

-Tombstone Piece (very rare): you can kill a survivor during tier 3. you have to stalk longer.

-Scratched Mirror (very rare): you can not level up your evil within at all. yll survivors auras get showen while stalking.

-Lock Of Hair (very rare): longer tier 3 duration, longer stalk time.

-Judiths Tombstone (ultra rare): kill any survivor you catch during tier 3. you stalk longer to tier up.

-Fragant Tuft Of Hair (ultra rare): unlimited tier 3. you stalk longer to level up.