What is your favorite map?

Options
Astel
Astel Member Posts: 618

For any reasons. To me, Hawkins is my favorite because I like Stranger Things and also like the atmosphere.

Comments

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    edited December 2023
    Options

Probably Dead Dawg, i like the wild west vibes, and it's an easy layout to remember. Also, the sunset looks really nice.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

Disturbed ward and Midwitch are our picks. Don't know why I like disturbed ward, but it's always had a spot ever since I started playing. He likes Midwitch because of SH and it's one of the few maps to give a dreaded feeling (in a good way).

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,506
    Options

Hawkins, dead dawg and temple of purgation.

Hawkins for the atmosphere and dead dawg for gameplay.

I dont know why, but I always enjoyed the temple.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,695
    edited December 2023
    Options

Honestly, probably Shelter Woods. It's the most standard feeling map in the game to me, which is something I appreciate. Simple shape, pallets and jungle gyms scattered throughout, with a main building with some loops that are safe, but not too crazy. One of the few maps in the game where when I lose I just have to admit I got outplayed, instead of blaming the map design. I load into this map and go "oh cool, this will be a pretty normal match".

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,411
    Options

I've always loved the Swamps, and for whatever reason have done wayyyyyyy better than I ever should have on them, in either role.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,789
    Options

Kind of depends what mood I'm in, but I enjoy Ormond, Mother's Dwelling, and Blood Lodge atm.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,319
    Options

Midwich easily, though the other indoor maps are close.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    Options

For me it's a tie between Ormond and Nostromo.

Ormond-I personally think it's the most balanced map in the game. Yes it's on the larger side but a lot of it dead zones.

Nostromo- Gorgeous skybox, a ton of alien references and a good mix of outside and inside areas.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Technically my favorite map no longer exists, because while it is still in the game the rework ruined it for me.

But even if it is not there anymore, Old Léry's will always be my favorite map DBD had to offer.

I loved the creepy hospital atmosphere, it was so damn good. The map worked quite well with the way I play survivor, and it was excellent for Old Freddy, so I never had anything to complain about.

Good memories, my friend. Good memories.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

all indoor maps i like.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 537
    Options

Coldwind, Macmillan and Azarovs

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,387
    Options

Hawkins is my favorite too. The atmosphere is great. I like that it's underground because it makes you feel isolated.

• Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,235
    Options

Crotus Prenn is my absolutely favorite. Kate came out, Clown came out, and that map? Chefskiss!

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Hawkins Lab forevvs❣️

…also, Camp Crystal Lake when it finally happens🫶🏽

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

Haddonfield. Huge Halloween fan.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Ah, beautiful Coldwind Farm, back when it was good.

Nice pictures, my friend. Thank you :)

• pale_hispanic
    pale_hispanic Member Posts: 149
    Options

Hot take: I actually like reworked coldwind, even if its a little too big imo.

Other than that I like dead dog, macmillan, and hawkins. Haddonfield would be there too if it wasn’t the size of a continent and more then 2 pallets in the middle.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,780
    Options

Mount Ormond

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,826
    Options

Garden of Joy