I am so sorry for my ignorance.

Options
Peasant
Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I genuinely thought that Legion was a fun killer. I thought this way because my strategy involves just switching survivors constantly to apply deep wounds to multiple people. Legion let me play killer with as minimal tunnelling as possible, so I thought people would be happy. I had no knowledge of the pure sadistic intent behind some Legion players.

Only after watching: https://youtu.be/oExzT4O0Ap8

Was I made aware of how Legion's power could truly be abused. I'm afraid that since I have prestiged Legion 3 times I will not abandon them. However, with the community as my witness, I will never, ever, play like this.

Honestly, too much time has passed between the announcement of the Freddy rework and the present lack of said rework. I beg of you BHVR, rework Legion. Not for my sake, but to save this community from those who abuse the mechanics of both Legion and the game. Please, save the Legion and this game.

Comments

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Legion is a fun killer if you play them normal

I only get gg's and friendly convertations at the end of my Legion games

No difference in wich side has won

• Kim
    Kim Member Posts: 76
    Options

It’s all good dude just play how you want to honestly. This game and the forums have taught me that.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    edited March 2019
    Options

Its a shame people actually play Legion like this. I love them for their design and their concept, but stuff like this just gives Legion mains a bad name. :(

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@Peasant It was not ignorance. It was the fact you were a normal person. All Legion's should follow your example.

Also everyone else should learn not to dc against anything since killer or survivor, dcs are stupod. But it's all good fam.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

I think If the devs went with their original idea of making Legion power like Michael Myers where you could stalk survivors before going into frenzy it would have been better. Also the power would have fit their lore because they are basically psychopaths.

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

I loved the idea of Legion, because he looks like just another survivor and I've been thinking about buying him, but the current trends in the community kinda discourage me. Am I going to be able to play Legion at all because of all the DCs? I mean, I'm getting quite a lot of them on my Myers and Wraith, so what would it look like at Legion?

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Much respect to you, Peasant 👍️

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Honestly it depents

In my 30+ games of Legion i had one game where people DCed

Other people on the forum say it's every second game

In my experience if you don't moonwalk or use Frank mixtape you almost never get DC's

• Kaelum
    Kaelum Member Posts: 994
    Options

I play on PS4, and Legion is just another mix in the bag. Some will DC the moment that they know it’s a Legion, some on their first down, and others when they know he’s running Frank’s Mix Tape. The later DCs appear to be more common than the former, but it’s a mix. Some days, no one will DC at all. Other days, all 3 will DC and I end up being alone, thus one of the reasons I rarely play solo anymore.

However, the DC rate that I have observed against Legion is only slightly higher than that of the other killers. The overall DC rate was skyrocketed over the past 5-6 months, from 1 maybe every 20 matches, to ~20+ during those same 20 matches. Many are definitely attributable to the Infinite Loading Screen, but the majority are rage quits. It did drop slightly once console bans were implemented, but the rate is now back up to what it was.

The YouTube videos talking about why people derank are a double edged sword. They let the devs know why people derank, but they also significantly increased the number of players who derank. I’m hoping that the new ranking system will significantly change things, as it will make it nearly impossible for players to rank up higher than their abilities allow. This will make it much more fun for those who truly belong at that the higher ranks, as they won’t have to worry about players who can’t pull their weight.

• ToxicAddiction
    ToxicAddiction Member Posts: 58
    Options

Everything you said is perfect- I can’t wait for the new system either, PS4 is full of potatoes at red ranks.