If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

would you rather have Dark Deception, or fnaf join dbd?

Options

Answers

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
    edited January 2
    Options

Can you create a poll on this, please?

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Yes, poll would be ideal

from what’s been revealed on FNaF, DD would be the better, less controversial Chapter. I’ve never played FNaF, just watched different no commentary gameplay on YT, but thoroughly enjoyed playing DD!

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

Never heard of DD. Do know the lore of FNAF though and it's a really good story. My vote would be FNAF.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,713
    edited January 3
    Options

I know a lot of people give fnaf hate thinking it's a kids game, but Springtrap is genuinely a horror villain. I don't think many of those people really even know who he is and what he looks like. The recent movie shows him before he actually died, but post death, the dude is just downright scary.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

"You are wretched, rotten little beasts!"

I loved the movie.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,080
    Options

I have never heard of Dark Deception and a quick Google search shows me pictures of spooky blood-splattered mascot outfits so it's safe to assume it's strongly inspired by FNAF. In that case, why would I choose a derivative that is barely known over the famous original it takes inspiration from?

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,197
    Options

Never heard of Dark Deception, but Im not against a FNAF chapter which lets be real, is gonna happen at some point.

Its a genre of horror that hasnt been explored yet, its a big franchise, and its high demand. The only reason why I think they havent done it yet is probably because they dont know how to properly adapt it into the game.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

Don't know what either is. Had to look it up. One looks like Chucky Cheese and I'll take the DD one over that.

I'm not that old at all and my niece was like YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY IS? No, I don't really keep up with all that.

• Wibwob
    Wibwob Member Posts: 48
    Options

Dark Deception! Kind of an underrated gem. Sadly though that means it's relatively unknown and unlikely to get a licenced chapter spot over stuff like Terminator.

But hey, DD also got a Pyramid Head crossover, and characters from first-person horror pacman would translate over to DbD pretty well. Who knows what could happen.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    Options

It's popular among kids, though it has its older fans too. It would be a massive hit for DBD, but I think in exchange the quality of the game would suffer (personal opinion obviously). I think most games would be the FNAF killer, which would get old fast, and alot more young teens and even kids would probably start playing (because if parents let their kids play FNAF, they'd probably have no qualms about letting them play FNAF in DBD too. Not my kids though - DBD is mum's game lol).

As an aside, here's the lil FNAF fan in my life 🥰 I'm not the best at costumes but she was happy 🤣

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,402
    Options

Don't know what Dark Deception is and fnaf is both whatever and would probably be implemented poorly into the game.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,227
    Options

FNAF but i haven't played DD cause it's not fully released on ps5 yet. It's probably FNAF either way though, i've been engaged with the series since 2014. I remember seeing a springtrap concept in dbd in 2016 (it was inspired by the halloween chapter releasing)

Since i've started playing i have wanted it to happen. I feel like it would be a great fit and certain things like the music in the game store reminds me a lot of fnaf.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,038
    Options

For those who don't know what Dark Deception is: it's a horror styled first person pac-man game. It's broken up into multiple stages, with each stage offering a different enemy type. For example, there's a stage with invisible foes, there's one with enemies that hide themselves among inanimate replicas, and there's a weeping angel equivalent.

The story is about a deceased hedonist who is offered a chance to earn his way back to life so he can redeem himself to his family. In order to earn it, he has to help a lady that sold her soul to the devil steal the devil's power.

It's clearly not as iconic as FnaF, though, and I don't really know how you'd do a DD chapter when you'd need to figure out which stage to pick, first. FnaF is better material for an interesting gameplay addition.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

Never heard of Dark Deception.

I prefer it over FNAF. By miles.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,305
    Options

I mean, one is controversial, and the other is rather obscure.

The one's storyline is a right mess, and the other's a single game which hasn't even been finished after, what, 6 years?

Obviously it goes to the Dread Duckies.