What one should I unlock with 9000 shards?

Options

http://www.strawpoll.me/17598878/r the clown,the hag, or the legion? And tell me way you picked that one. I have 8500 shards I'm getting close but I don't know what one to get. I want one that is fun to play as but not hard. THX....

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Options

Hag is fun, unique, has a lot of versatility and is genuinely very strong. I'd recommend her.

• FallenOrpheus
    FallenOrpheus Member Posts: 58
    Options

Hag is pretty good and can shut down loops with her traps.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

You have bamboozle in the shrine now, if you don't like clown's playstyle you can just buy that perk because it is nice. Hag has ruin, legion discordance. Buy one that you would like to play I guess.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hag is interesting. Not my style but I can see the appeal.

Clown is fun and his perks are decent.

Legion shouldn't even be touched. You'll be wasting shards on him.

Also you might wait for the new killer to come out. She's enjoyable enough to play as and her perks are pretty good (minus that obsession one).

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

If you can only pick one, I'd say the Hag. She's a strong Killer who is fun to play, plus you get access to Hex: Run.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Either hag or Clown, however, I'd recommend waiting for Plague though since you might regret not buying her later. Currently she is more interesting and fun than Clown and Legion

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hag is the strongest of the killers listed, but she's not very popular and there's a good chance you won't enjoy her. She does give you some great perks however. She's also probably the hardest of these three killers to play.

Clown is relatively easy to play, decently strong, not that popular though. He has one really good perk, Bamboozle.

Legion is trash unless you moonwalk everywhere, not fun to play against and their only good perk is Discordance, which, granted, is quite good.

I'd go for either Hag or Clown depending on your preference and how important teachable perks are to you. Oh, and as the above Freddy stated, you could just wait for Plague, who seems strong, fun and has interesting perks. Also, one of Hag's perks is in the Shrine right now.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Ok thanks. And when will plague get added?

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Possibly sometime by the end of this month, if you wanna wait you can get a very fun killer with cool perks and an awesome design. All we know though is it'll be out "Soon"

• snowflake102
    Options

Ok thanks

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options

Definitively hag

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Save them and keep them for the new killer.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    edited March 2019
    Options

Hag or wait for the Plague.

Hag because she is one of the best killers in the game (if played right) and has Ruin, which is probably a must have for most of the killers. Also Devour is a pretty fun perk.

Plague because she has some nice perks too and the killer is fun to play as, maybe not strong, but fun.

• snowflake102
    Options

Ok thanks

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

I would get the clown. 2 of his 3 perks are really good and honestly for an M1 killer he is quite fun. I like chucking bottles at the survivors to slow them down and he can counter looping really well if you are good with bottle placement.

• snowflake102
    Options

Thx I'm planning on getting the clown:) and can't wait to throw bottles at them and laugh at them hahahaha xd

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

Bamboozle is very good, not a bad choice. :)

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options

Hag

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited March 2019
    Options

Out of those 3, I would advise you to get the hag (or wait for plague).

She has ruin and is the strongest of those 3

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Options

wait for next killer after the Plague

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

HAG

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,903
    Options

You might want to wait and purchase The Plague. I finally have enough shards to get two killers. I will probably get Clown and Plague. I love their designs! :D