Which killer and survivor you are never playing?

Options

Hag and Haddie for me.

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,240
    Options

Slog Merchant and Haddie.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Wesker and Jonah.

• Wibwob
    Wibwob Member Posts: 48
    Options

There's plenty of characters I don't touch but the only one I don't own ever since I started in 2018 is Quentin lol

I don't play Freddy either because he feels like wasted potential. If he was replaced with the OG though..

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,500
    edited January 7
    Options

Spirit, Hag, Oni, Billy, Pig, Blight, Dredge, Mastermind

Thalita, Renato, Zarina, Mikaela, Jane.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

Honestly unless I have a daily or tome challenge I am only ever playing Dwight on survivor. Same scenario for killer I am usually only playing Mikey.

But if there's two characters I flat out don't like playing with every fiber of being even if its just for a challenge/daily its Skull Merchant and Jonah.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,283
    Options

Billy, Bubba, Blight and Oni are the killers I never play.

Steve, Nancy and Ash are the survivors I never play.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,396
    Options

Skull Merchant because...yuck.

Nurse because she makes me violently motion sick.

Pretty much every Survivor besides Steve, Nancy and Rebecca.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 643
    edited January 7
    Options

On Survivor, I'd only ever play Feng for a tome challenge and even then I'd have to equip Iron Will because I just can't stand her injured noises.

I'm too lazy to learn the more difficult Killers like Nurse, Billy, Spirit, Artist, Singularity or Blight. And since I rarely enjoy going against Ghost Face, Pinhead, Doctor, Wraith or Clown I won't ever play those guys either. Clown can be funny to play as with the VHS add on, though.

Some I don't play because I don't have every Killer / Survivor unlocked yet.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,052
    Options

Mostly the killers who are super map dependent. I get incredibly tilted when I can barely use a killer power due to the map, because there's zero reason for that to happen IMO. It's a really bad design choice to have maps be randomly selected after picks+loadouts are locked in considering how much maps change gameplay.

• Donkeybqlls
    Donkeybqlls Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 74
    Options

Huntress, not willing to struggle with the axes and getting made fun in postchat for it

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,058
    Options

Nurse. I hate her so I don't want to learn her teleportation. And don't want any repeated crouches for missing any attacks either.

David. Recently, however, I have decided to pick him up. There is now a balance of survivors as I am having the same levels with them with only those standing out I like most.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Jane & Legion

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,144
    Options

Skull merchant. Havent played her at all not even one game and never will.

Billy. He's too hard and gets stuck to every small stick out there

Bubba.. i just don't like how he moves and works.

Survivors...

I dont mind playing any of them but i try to avoid Grandpa Bill since he's so damn loud, and Haddie since she just doesnt have nice outfits. Also David since he as well is loud...oh and Quentin due to no outfits.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,254
    Options

probably feng and knight/smerch

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 275
    Options

Don't use any survivor besides ace, and I haven't touched nurse after completing her achievements.

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,127
    edited January 7
    Options

I've played every killer extensively except for Huntress and Billy. Never appealed to me at all. I did their achievements and that was it. On survivor I play Steve, Ace, Nancy, and Cheryl mostly. I don't touch most of the roster beyond that.

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,613
    Options

Skull merchant and Feng

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,046
    Options

Survivor: Mikaela. I just can’t stand her face.

Killer:

HillyBilly. Same reason as Mikaela. Okay, and because I don’t want to put in the effort to learn how to maneuver him while he sprints with his chainsaw.

Nurse. Hurts my head too much with the constant fatigue.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

twins and every survivor besides cheryl

• GeneralV
    Options

I think he is forgettable. Uninteresting lore, uninteresting perks, uninteresting character.

Same as Felix, imo.

• Ethereal
    Ethereal Member Posts: 8
    Options

huntress and jonah… i love huntress but i feel like i don’t have the skills to play her 😭

• GeneralV
    Options

I know how that is. I main Claudette and Freddy, and at different points of the game's history they seemed to have gotten a lot of hate.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,758
    Options

Ok.

I don't like that he caused so much harm whether he goes by the text book definition of a war criminal or not.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 495
    Options

AI meatball and Haddie.

• GeneralV
    Options

Claudette for the famous Blendettes and post-rework Freddy for being overpowered.

But the hatred seems to have switched targets (Skull Merchant, for example).

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 741
    Options

Ash and all but 3-4 killers. Ash and to an extent Nick because I can’t play seriously. I only occasionally like playing killer. I’d play more but I get dumb dailies like play artist, skull merchant or knight and after one of those matches I’m done.

Hag is boring af but my dailies usually result in a 4k cause like no one plays her so most survivors don’t know how to play against her.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

Nurse and Hag.

Than probably like half the Survivors because I don't care about them + I allready have favorite(s).

• xCakeStick
    xCakeStick Member Posts: 53
    Options

I don't care about survivors, it depends what loadouts they have.

But for killer I avoid Skull Merchant, Nurse, Hag (depends, considering Made for This is no longer an issue), Blight (unless I have to, he's too strong and I want a win that's feels like i've done something good) - other than that I play them all!

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 805
    Options

Wraith -- power is too basic. Simply not interactive or engaging for me.

Jane makes injury sounds that I find annoying.

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 269
    Options

The only killer I do not own and never will is skull merchant, I also would never play Jonah was so bad is I can't even tell you why lol.

• pizzavessel15
    pizzavessel15 Member Posts: 534
    Options

haddie and probally either nurse since her ability is rng for me or trapper

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

Jane, I played her once for a challenge and when I was opening a treasure chest I heard a man grunting. I was like what, who is near me? Nope, it was Jane apparently lol

Same thing happened to my friend.

For killer - all except Chucky as I vomit from the FoV. Chucky I can do three matches before I vomit.

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,317
    Options

Skull Merch and Leon.

So many Leons now a days that if I get an RE itch, Jill will do just fine :)

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,146
    Options

Twins and Trickster.

Feng and Mikaela.

• MarbleThrone
    MarbleThrone Member Posts: 264
    Options

There is no survivor I actively avoid playing. Whenever there is a tome challenge or daily for any of them, I get that done no problem. Or when I just feel like playing a non-Main character (so anyone other than Jonah, Claudette and to some degree, Cage) I pick whoever I fancy at that moment. It helps if I have some interesting cosmetics for them as well. All my survivors are P3 or above so I can count on full loadouts on all of them.

Now, as to killer: I think Hag is the one I play the least, and I even go so far as to delete her dailies. I suppose that means I actively avoid her. Knight's power-daily is just too complicated to get so I avoid that one too, but I would play him if it was a 'chase for x seconds' daily for example. Same for other killers, if the daily for them is manageable I'll go for it, but I probably won't pick the killer just because I feel like it. Except Artist, my main.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,269
    Options

As a console killer: Deathslinger.

Every other killer it feels like, even if they're tough on console, there is something I can do with add-ons, or builds, or even play style to be somewhat successful with them... even Huntress I can usually mind game and secure a hit with either the axe or the m1, as a vaulted window or pallet is still down... but with Deathslinger, every miss is so much lost distance, and the fact you have to be mindful not only of hitting your target, but where you are respectively when you hit your target... it makes it brutal on console.

For survivors: Ace... I dunno why, but I'm jinxed whenever I play Ace... every challenge I get for him is a 10 game no escape streak 😨

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,413
    Options

For Killer, I dont play Hag or Skull Merchant. I maxed them out (back then P3 50 with all Perks for Hag and P9 for Skull Merchant), but I will not play them ever again. Twins probably as well, but this is mainly because I dont like that they have to slug so much, so if this get changed, I will play more Twins.

As Survivor, I never play Jane. I hate her.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

NOT MAH BOI(take a guess which one hehe)

i play all killers and survs as an achievement hunter with about 30 days on the game and 89% trophies(i like to brag about this)

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

Skull merchant and Vittorio

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842
    edited January 8
    Options

I have never played even one second of Wesker.

On survivor I've never played Rebecca, Ada, Thalita or Renato. EDIT: I completely forgot about Nick I never played them either.

Yeah Project W is probably my least favorite chapter lol.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,134
    edited January 8
    Options

On the killer side, I don't want to touch:

• Hillbilly (Not even as a joke)
    • Hag (Not until they fix her many weaknesses.)
    • Freddy (Don't enjoy it)
    • Clown (Nope)
    • Spirit (Not since her last change)
    • Ghostface (Not my thing)
    • Demogorgon (Not enjoying that one either)
    • Twins (I despise playing it.)
    • Pinhead (I despise playing it.)
    • Artist (I despise playing it.)
    • Sadako (I despise playing it.)
    • Dredge (A walking turd)
    • Knight (Not until the guards are equipped with more than two brain cells)
    • Merchant (I've not bought it, probably never will.)
    • Singularity (I despise it the most.)
    • Xenomorph (Didn't buy it. Not interested in ruining my image of that wonderful monster.)

As far as I'm concerned, there is a lot of work to do to make more killers attractive and improve their diversity in lobbies.

On the survivor side I only play Claudette. Survivors are skins, I don't see the point investing time in other skins.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,500
    edited January 8
    Options

I too am an achievement hunter, already have 100% in achievements.

It's just when i've gotten all corrosponding achievements to the characters that i don't touch those characters again.

• KazRen
    KazRen Member Posts: 158
    Options

Nurse - I get really bad headaches and nausea.

Elodie - I currently play on pc but when the twins and elodie came out I played on the switch. Safe to say i don't like hearing her scream anymore.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options