Tierlist based on what killers I think David King could 1v1

Options
Feetman
Feetman Member Posts: 10
edited January 21 in General Discussions

The rules are: No supernatural #########, no weapons, no armor. If you have any objections, explain what they are and why.

EDIT: I see people talking about the "No supernatural #########" Rule and I was assuming this would be a 1v1 fist fight where the supernatural abilities/features of the characters stops strictly at them being able to exist.

Post edited by Feetman on

Comments

• Astel
    Astel Member Posts: 618
    Options

Wesker is not a "probably a loss" because he has the power that transcended the human's power due to the virus he injected to himself.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    Options

Before Talbot succumbed to his addiction, he showcased immense strength by capturing and restraining several killers to experiment on them.

Bubba has also showcased immense strength, and towers over David.

Trapper can quite literally set a bear trap in seconds and with one hand.

Wraith at no point showcases any form of strength other than being able to win a fight against Aazarov.

• Shroompy
    Options

Well yes.. but actually no.

The Freddy we have is not Roberts, its Jackies.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Who cut Dean's throat, his very first kill in the movie.

Yeah, if David is in the Dream World, Freddy easily wins this fight.

• CompleatBeet
    CompleatBeet Member Posts: 117
    Options

Pig should be in Instant Death because I said so.

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,225
    edited January 19
    Options

You could not 1v1 a roided out monster like blight, sure in theory he is just an old man but those drugs pumping through his system let him slam his face into walls at fast speeds without so much as feeling a thing over and over and if we go by the ptb for funsies if he has the right motivation (blight tag) literally unending amounts. Your hits won't do anything. The question then becomes how hard can he hit back and id say cane or not attacks with those speeds behind it doesn't look too good man can get some power from those legs.

• Shroompy
    Options

If hes in the dream world yes, how ever anything "super natural" isnt included, implying Freddy isnt in his world.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Yeah, I don't get why OP added this rule. Without super natural elements, PH doesn't even exist. Nor Spirit, for that matter.

• Shroompy
    Options

Yeahhh I know, just trying to follow the rules as much as possible despite how flawed they are

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Yeah but Op's tier list just makes zero sense. If you are removing supernatural powers, then you have to remove supernatural killers too:

Pyramid Head, Pinhead, Freddy, Sadako, Nurse, Spirit etc.

Op is just not following his/her own rule.

• Donkeybqlls
    Donkeybqlls Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 74
    Options

I feel like ghostface and wraith should be switched with billie and doc

Why?

-ghostface is basically a teenboy

- wraith doesn't know what legday is

- billie, if I recall correctly killed all cattle with his club ... Those skulls are thick man!

- doc always seemed huuuge to me, never got why but man those guns!

• Quizzy
    Quizzy Member Posts: 860
    Options

You know. I think david is smart. In his basic lore, it said he excelled in academics. But we definitely never got to see that side though. Lol

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Maybe he is , we did not see his part. From what we saw, he is very strong fighter. So i don't know if he can handle killers like Sadako, Pig, Freddy which you need to use your brain more than your strength.

• Donkeybqlls
    Donkeybqlls Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 74
    Options

Because it was my first main killer. Always seemed to struggle to find the survivors. Doc showed my their habits so he'll always have a special place in my heart

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,116
    Options

He’s the Killer that terrifies me the most. Who willingly shocks their own brains to that degree?!

And you’re right. His arms are pretty muscular. I don’t think David could take him in a fight.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,385
    edited January 19
    Options

19 killers would be eliminated immediately, if we went with the "no supernatural manure". They either wouldn't exist at all, be dead, or be so severely maimed that they'd be writhing in agony.

That's... a really strange rule.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    edited January 19
    Options

David isn't beating Billy

First off, Billy crushed a guy's head with his bare hands. And killed a couple of deputies and trained police dogs also with his bare hands. He also has enough strength to grab cow carcasses and throw them in a tree, Billy obviously did that. The cows didn't get there themselves, and we know he has a habit of decorating his farm with animal caracasses keep in mind the average cow carcass weighs 750 pounds, and the average cow weight 1,200, he threw multiple dead cows in a tree, on his own, yeah, David's gonna die.

Not too mention he has a chainsaw, and is incredibly fast.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

Ghostface should be up there with Legion. Nothing in Danny's lore suggests he is anything special physically.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,334
    Options

Billy is instant death. My boy crushed a man's skull with his bare hands. That means he is at least twice as strong as normal humans. He also has infinite stamina and is faster than Usain Bolt, who only managed a speed of about 10.4 m/s. Billy easily manages 13 m/s and even 15.6 m/s on a good day (overdrive + engravings). Imagine getting kicked by these legs! David would never be the same again. Considering that Billy also comes with the perk Enduring, which implies that he and David share their high pain resistance, David is dead. It's not even a fight.

• Bartolomeo87
    Bartolomeo87 Member Posts: 35
    Options

I don’t think he could beat Chucky at all. People often see Chucky’s size and say “oh I’d just punt Chucky”, or something along those lines. People often discard the fact that despite his doll size he retains the strength and speed of a grown man, in fact some of his feats put him at around peak human level. Chucky easily has higher end strength feats that far surpass anything David has shown. I could link a respect thread but I’m not sure if that’s allowed here so you could search one up for yourself if you wanted. I’m sick of the misconception that he’s around the strength of a mere toddler lol.

Now add in the fact that like most people on the internet, David would most likely assume Chucky is far weaker than he actually is. In a fight to the death I’d wager that mistake of underestimating the doll would be quite costly.

In conclusion, “YOU F### WITH THE CHUCK AND YOU DIE!”

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    Options

Neither of them were fighting hand to hand. Freddy had his claws and Jason his machete. Also Jason won that fight. The existence of a winking Freddy head being carried around by Jason doesn't imply a draw.

Heck, that fight was also fought at Camp Crystal lake, where Jason is arguably at his weakest.

• Feetman
    Feetman Member Posts: 10
    Options

I am counting Urobouros as supernatural ######### and when you strip it away he's just a special forces dude. Still probably a W but not nearly as easy

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Yes, the giga buffed steroid junkie who has subdued supernatural beings is losing to a somewhat buff human male. Not so sure about that.