If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What Niche/Cult-Classic Horror Titles would you like to see in the game?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361

What Niche/Cult-Classic Horror Titles would you like to see in the game? 15 votes

Malignant - Gabriel May (The Cancer), and Maddison Mitchell, with Officer Shaw as a Legendary.
13%
Scary_Punk_GhostAlix_Redfield 2 votes
The 9th Circle - ART The Clown (The Terrifier), and Sienna Shaw.
26%
aeonskulAlex_Chikyjonifire 4 votes
Hatchet - Victor Crowley (The Revenent, if Jason gets to be "The Slasher"), Marybeth Dunstin and Honey Island Swamp (Can be a part of Hag's Realm).
0%
Phantasm - The Tallman, Mike Pearson with Reggie Bannister as Legendary, and The Morningeside Cemetry (specifically the underground lab.)
13%
SmoeTommyDorkelson 2 votes
Leprechaun - Lubdan the Leprechaun, Tori Reding with Ozzie Jones as a Legendary, and O'Grady's Ranch.
20%
Dhurl421CorvusCorax86ares_theos7 3 votes
Re-Animator - Herbert West with Dan Cain as a Legendary.
0%
The Fly - Seth Brundle (The Fly), and Veronica Quaife.
0%
Pumpkinhead - Just Pumpkinhead, otherwise you could throw in Bunt Wallace from the 1st movie and Ashes to Ashes.
20%
Ghouled_MojoTheSingularityBafugaboo 3 votes
Maniac Cop - Matt Cordell a.k.a. Maniac Cop as "The Constable", haven't watched the movies yet so any ideas for survivors you can leave in the comments with this pick.
6%
Marc_go_solo 1 vote
Little Shop of Horrors - Seymour Krelborn with Audrey as Legendary, and Audrey II as Killer (or as Dredge Legendary, with little baby Twoeys in place of arms...)
0%

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options
    Phantasm - The Tallman, Mike Pearson with Reggie Bannister as Legendary, and The Morningeside Cemetry (specifically the underground lab.)

Give me Phantasm as well as Pumpkinhead, Wishmaster & Re-Animation and i'll have 4 out of 5 of my dream chapters realized.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options
    The 9th Circle - ART The Clown (The Terrifier), and Sienna Shaw.

Terrifier ftw

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Pumpkinhead - Just Pumpkinhead, otherwise you could throw in Bunt Wallace from the 1st movie and Ashes to Ashes.

It was a hard choice between pumpkin head and leprechaun. Then I saw Wishmaster as a suggestion and I would pick that.

• ares_theos7
    ares_theos7 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Leprechaun - Lubdan the Leprechaun, Tori Reding with Ozzie Jones as a Legendary, and O'Grady's Ranch.

We need Leprechaun in the Hood in the game with Postmaster P. as the survivor.