How many matches per day/week do you play?

Options

It’s so strange sometimes imaging that all of you are the people that make up a portion of this game. We discuss theory, mechanics, balance, humor etc about the game all the time on these forums. Yet you’re all still out there tearing it up and getting torn up.

I wonder, how often do you all play? How many matches a day/week do you play?

Comments

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,787
    edited January 25
    Options

Hard to say. I have kids who keep me busy, but on school days I'll play 1-2 hours max, usually like 10am-midday. Some days I don't play at all. If I'm doing housework I have a tendency to do one chore, then have a break by playing a match, do another chore, then have another game break 😂 I basically just play whenever I have a moment to spare and am in the mood. During events though I tend to put in good hours lol

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

I used to play daily. Nowadays I play maybe 4 days a week. On those days I will play a couple of hour's worth of games. Maybe three to four hours if I am doing swf.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Honestly, it is hard to say. I'm currently on vacation and I am playing DBD almost the same way I played during the old days, so it must be quite a lot of matches per day.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,762
    Options

On my days off work I’ll play the game for 10 hours straight

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,780
    edited January 25
    Options

6 hours on Saturday and Sunday. Average 3 matches per hour so about 36. (all killer games)

when i play only survivor matches they add up much quicker.

• bornagain234
    bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 245
    Options

I have gone from playing 3 hours minimum a day to literally just logging in, doing my daily, log out and go play something else.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 337
    Options

Probably around 2-3 hrs a night. Having over 6k hours in the game I felt I needed a different game to play other than the same few I always played.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

This game doesn't have a mmr/community or a ranking system to make me enjoy the game. Striving for a higher potential only results in boredom, If anything I peaked on killer a year ago. I've come to realize that forcing many handicaps on myself only hurts my fun, but at this point providing no handicaps would result in me not playing at all. This game just doesn't suit me right now, at least when I was a young dbd player I had motivation to try hard and could despise survivors for their busted, bot-like, auto carry builds I could try hard, but 6.1.0 happened and players didn't get better while also losing a large portion of power.

Now I have to hard handi cap myself in many ways, something I would never do in any pvp game ever.

10 killer games a month, 30 survivor games.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
    edited January 25
    Options

I was riding that new game high for quite a while last year, and was basically playing all hours outside of work most weeks.

Now I'd probably say 3 weekdays I'll usually play an average of maybe 5-8 games. On weekends I tend to play for some pretty heavy stints... maybe 20-30 games worth on at least 1 day of the weekend.

So per week I average somewhere between 40-50 games a week.

I'm really trying to get into the habit of stopping at 11pm or so though no matter what... which can be really hard to do after a particularly rough game 😅

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,092
    Options

0 😜

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited January 25
    Options

Good question.

Last week i did:

~100 1v1's

~10+ 1v4 scrims

~50 public matches

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,545
    Options

When we're active usually 6-13 matches on a weekday. As much as we can take on a weekend.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

I'd say 3, maybe 4 days of the week. 1-2 hours max per session. Don't play it like I used to.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,189
    Options

0, for the past 3 months. Enjoying every minute of it.

• GeneralV
    Options

I'm usually running Corrupt Intervention, Pain Res, STBFL and Brutal Strength. If you see a Freddy with that build, maybe it is me :)

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

I used to play around 8 hours a day sometimes a little more 4 hours during the day (kids at school or out with mom) & 4 hours or so once they were in bed.

Since last summer most of that time has switched to overwatch with my bestie 💗 so now its maybe 8 hours a week tops most weeks

Played 2 hours today not sure how had really had enough after 2 games to be honest, I love this game & I doubt i'll ever completely quit but after 6 years & more than 10,000 hours I think i've just about had enough, sad times.

• GeneralV
    Options

SA. Though the game sends me to other places sometimes, especially before dedicated servers were introduced.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 833
    Options

I haven't played much since the Rift closed. When the Jonah skin came out the other day I thought I'd try it on. Played 3 matches and said to myself that's enough DBD for me.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,156
    Options

Maybe about 3-5 matches a day now. I used to play like 5 hours a day at one point.

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 317
    Options

not more than 3 matches of survivor a week. maybe i'll play more regularly if the hillbilly buff delivers

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

5-15 matches