Scooby by Daylight

Options
DeVyre
DeVyre Member Posts: 27

If Scooby Doo and Dead by Daylight did a crossover! (youtube.com)

It would be an amazing collab, and very in chase-themed. I can't make my mind if they are better as skins or totally new cast for dbd (maybe I don't want to see the gang involved with the Entity ^^)

Comments

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Chapter or costume collection, i'd like to see this happen. Scooby Doo is just so good franchise.

Daphne - Kate

Shaggy - Dwight

Fred - Felix

Velma - That's one tricky, i don't know who fits more for her.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,406
    Options

I think just skins would be best, for the original 4 survivors.

Dwight - Fred

Daphne - Meg

Velma - Claudette

Shaggy - Jake

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,140
    Options

We can have David wearing a Scooby costume that he made himself.

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    Options

Only if at the end of the match, survivors unmasked the killer to find out it's another survivor 😂

I'd love an outfit collection tho!

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Velma is so short. Feng could work but Velma is not asian, so i don't know.

• DeVyre
    DeVyre Member Posts: 27
    Options

Great brainstorming here: as per moris they should add a "fatality" when team fully escapes ^^

As personality/character Velma should be a skin for Jane or Haddie, I think

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Id be so down as long as we get the signature lines:

Shaggy: Zoinks!

Scooby: Ruh Roh!

Velma: Jinkies!

Daphne: Jeepers!

Fred: #########!

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

What are we waiting for? We definitly need Scooby Skins in the game!

• BubMickey07
    BubMickey07 Member Posts: 303
    Options

Yess I second this!!!!!

And scooby can be a charm cause he ain't getting hurt on my watch lmao

• GRIG0
    GRIG0 Member Posts: 289
    Options

Oh definitely! I always thought it would be a cool feature, adding some kind of special ending cutscene when 4 ppl escape 😬

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,678
    edited January 28
    Options

I replayed that meme in my head reading that post, so thanks for that xD

Personally the roster that makes the most sense to me:

Fred - Felix is a dead ringer. Tall and atheltic build, and ofc blonde with that jock jaw line. Also this lore entry works too well: "Felix didn't mingle well with the other teenagers, but he did make four friends who like himself didn't quite fit the 'high-society' mould. They were often ridiculed by other teens and disparagingly called 'The Pariahs', a name they liked and gladly adopted. Instead of practising public speaking and engaging in endless debates, The Pariahs spent most of their time exploring the ruins and mysteries of the island until one of their adventures took a turn for the worse."

Daphne - Daphne is really slim and petite and Kate has that country girl figure that doesnt give me a Daphne vibe... Yui might be a good shout, as Daphne is supposed to be a fighter and know martial arts, but Yun Jin also might be on point give the fashion side of things.

Velma - While very different in looks... I struggle to think of a character more appropriate than Mikaela for Velma... her love of the supernatural and her reading books just fits. Young Haddie may also be a shout.

Shaggy - I struggle to think of anyone that fits Shaggy better than Renato actually. Tall and slim, socially awkward, doesn't like to draw attention to himself.

Scooby - Has to be Dwight in a onesie surely. Dwight isn't the bravest character, his nervousness is absolutely on point for Scooby 😅

Post edited by UndeddJester on
  • Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,484
    Options

You say that as if Feng doesn't already have costumes for Jill Valentine and Heather Mason, neither of whom are Asian.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,681
    Options

I believe in one of the dev streams or maybe a Q&A they said they tried but it was a no go. Don't quote me on that though.

Since we got Chucky now, Scooby Doo is my most wanted crossover for sure. I do like the in-game alteratives the video used though!