new game is great but has a problem that can be easily fixable.

Options
Adaez
Adaez Member Posts: 1,239

No tr too strong considering the power of some killers, what if instead of no terror radius, killers have their normal tr halved instead, that should make it balanced.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,101
    Options

Hard Disagree

I'm loving the No TR mode. Honestly, it might be more balanced but I think it would be a lot less fun if the killer had even a small terror radius. I'm enjoying running around in the dark only to realize I just ran straight into the killers arms :D

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,841
    edited February 7
    Options

bubba back in his insidious bag....and i don't like it one bit. Game mode fun but u camp to easy. Survivors extremely inefficient because of the darkness which just allow people to camp for free.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options
  • Cramps
    Cramps Member Posts: 114
    Options

Because no seasonal event has ever been heavily in favour of survivors. At least this one is only 7 days.

• Adaez
    Adaez Member Posts: 1,239
    Options

I agree, I'm tired of camping being a good strategy even a killer, fix tunneling and camping bhvr please, it's been 8 years!

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

Terror radius just breaks lights out as the moment you hear it you vanish off into the darkness.

The lack of terror radius is one of the best features of lights out. There is no warning now and that's doing my head in.

Survivor has never been so fun.