what have you gotten into recently?

Options

hi all! im back with yet another general thread because i wanted to talk to yall and see how everybody's been :) lets all sit down and have a chat!

what's new? any projects or stuff you're getting into?

i'm currently writing a book about the demogorgon atm full of strategies and technical stuff :D also just went on a walk today, it was really nice stretching my legs

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,240
    Options

The usual. Playing DBD, having fun, getting mad, having fun again and laughing at how bad I am at this game. I outplayed myself around the same loop 3 times trying to hit a curve with Billy. And it was always the same curve! After that though I got 9 hooks on GoJ with dream pallet Freddy using only STBFL.

Other than that, I started reading another book from the shelf. I hadn't been reading that much lately, so it's definitely nice to slowly continue my way through the bookshelf.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Still not playing DBD at all regularly

…7mth anniversary from it coming up in a few weeks, exciting☺️💅🏻

Watched Thanksgiving the other day, and I must say that I very much enjoyed; It was way better than I was led on by the previews. Love Eli Roth’s approach to his films tho, soo kinda fan girling over it.

Fancy me some DemoPuppz too, so should be a fun read

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Hello friend!

In DBD it has been the usual. I can confidently say I am back to stay after that really long break. I've been having a lot of fun in Lights Out, even if my main isn't available. Tarhos filled in for Freddy and it was a good experience.

My struggle for Old Freddy's return continues and the amount of support I've received recently warms my heart <3

This fight doesn't end until I get my favorite killer back.

And overall I am doing great. Wanna go to the movies this weekend to watch Madame Web. My expectations aren't high, but I think it will be fun.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,214
    Options

Decided to start streaming since I'm stuck at home with health issues, just so I have a reason to talk to myself.

• Boons123
    Boons123 Member Posts: 695
    Options

Finally I have New boon

I discovered that I have terrible handwriting and drawing, despite years of handwriting lessons :I

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,631
    Options

Bought a bunch of Switch games "for the kids" but I've been making my way through them. Enjoying Super Mario Wonder - it's been forever since I played a Mario game.

I have such a crush on Eli Roth 😍

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

omg he’s such a dream! Doesn’t have one bad side; looks great from every angle🥰

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

Been playing a bunch of piano recently, really trying to learn a jazzy version of Redbone by Childish Gambino for the past few weeks.