We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Which Killer(s) do you wish people played more?

As Survivor, which killers in your games would you like to see way more? Do you think they are underplayed and why?

Comments

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 1,026

My fun to fighting is Cenobite, Nurse, and Michael.

• Ekrizdis
    Ekrizdis Member Posts: 65

Oni and singularity for sure, i really enjoy them but sadly i dont see them very often at all

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228

The Executioner. He's one of the few unnerving Killers to face for me. I'd like some more Singularity and Oni too.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Actually all killers i love are pretty popular: Xeno, Chucky, Wesker, Blight, Billy, Oni etc.

Rare killers are for me is Hag, Twins, Trickster etc and they can stay how they are. I am happy to not see them.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

This good pup

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

Demo, Billy, Huntress (I love playing against Huntress), Bubba, Oni, Wesker and for some reason Myers.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,248

One evening I played about 10 games with The Twins. May have skewed the data of several survivors and messed up their games as many were not prepared

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 807

Pyramid head

I rarely see those and everytime I do they’re the most fun matches ever as survivor

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,022

Wraiths that actually try to play a chase-oriented playstyle are pretty rare for me. They're really fun to go against, but most Wraiths just play hit & run.

• Heliosse
    Heliosse Member Posts: 117

Xenomorph, best killer ever !

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 876

I don't see Xenos often enough. I also quite like facing the Twins (that one Twins main is taking a break from DBD, I guess).

Used to be Demos too, but they're no longer extinct in the wild now that Stranger Things has returned and that makes me happy.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,353

Same but I’ll also throw in a good Demopuppy who is really good using their portals for map pressure and a good Bubbi Boi who uses undetectable perks to scare the crap out of us.

• KMainEZ
    KMainEZ Member Posts: 129

I've only been back two weeks. I am yet to see a singular singularity so that would be my pick. Sick of neme, could be fun to see more nurses but my mmr is so low theyre really rare.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,436

Pig but that may change as they continue slowly turning her into a less effective wraith/sadako clone.

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 754

Twins and Pallet Freddy.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,973

artist the problem is that 98% of people play her in the most boring ways imaginable her gameplay is actually pretty scary when it’s someone who is very good with her

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 667
    edited February 24

Oni: Oni is a very scary killer because he can always end the match in just one Bloody Fury. So it's always a thriller to play against one, especially a good one who can flick.

Artist: I'm an Artist-main by myself and it is always a pleasure to have a match as survivor against an Artist.

Billy: Since his rework (a little bit due to his tome challenges) I see him more often which is nice because I like to play against him. Can't tell why but it is always fun.

Tiffany: Yes, Tiffany not Chucky because she is a cute gurl.

Huntress: Always fun to play against, especially a good one.

Demogoron: Demogorgon is cool and it is sad I don't see him often despite he is now available again for new players and also from a big franchise.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,872
    edited February 24

Freddy, Bubba, Pig and Trapper

Yeah they are all weaker so I get why people don't play them that much, with maybe Bubba being less uncommon than the others now.

I think they are more fun as their game play involves good old fashioned looping which is the game play I enjoy the most as survivor

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,656

I'm glad Deathslinger got a Tome because he's the one ranged killer who's actually somewhat fun to play against. Dodging his spear is exciting and if he gets a shot in, it usually feels like he earned it, unlike Huntress and her truck-sized hatchets.

Singularity can also be fun, when they're not camping generators. Trying to help out teammates with EMPs mid-chase is an engaging challenge.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,875

Artist. Way more fun than people think.

• MaTtRoSiTy

I really enjoy playing Artist but I do not find her very fun to play against which makes me not want to play her as I prefer everyone to have fun in matches and survivors in general don't seem to enjoy her.

Knight is more fun to play than I would like to admit openly lol... but same thing, very unfun to play against and people clearly do not have a good time.

But yeah, I do like playing Artist

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,875

I must be a very rare person because Artist is top 5 favorite killers to go against to me, especially when the engagement involves longer ranges shots. Those kinds of plays make me feel like holding W against her isn’t as boring as other killers.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,002

Pig and Sadako. You love to play against, what you love to play.

Also Huntress, Xeno, Billy, Bubba, Wesker, Twins, Myers, Singularity and a ton of others.

Last but not least: Knight! I just adore to find out what bug I can use to counter him next.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Pyramid Head and Nemesis

They are anti-loop done in a really cool way and their powers are mind games on their own

• ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 225
    edited February 24

maybe Hag. Competent Hags are really scary🤣

I'm surprised to read that someone wants Huntress because she's "rare". On my European server they are very common.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,167

Bubba - when we take the camping and other memey/toxic things away, he is very fun to go against. Very fun, and there is a lot at stake while being chased by him. Many people seem to have dropped him with the introduction of the anti-facecamping mechanic. Hopefully we see an increase of Bubbas who focus on chasing, and/or scary undetectable builds. I love the thrill :3

Freddy - mostly because I *adore* the aesthetics and the feel of the Dream World. I go against Freddy so rarely now that whenever I do face him, I avoid waking up, because I want to relish the dream world state as much as possible. I'm sure people don't play him much because he is sort of weak, boring to play, and has mostly boring/useless addons. He has so much potential and I am really hoping that he gets some love soon (and keeps the dream world! <3)

Deathslinger - although this tome has brought many people to play as him for the time bring. He needs some love to make him feel a bit better to play (probably less crude ADS). Otherwise, very fun imo.

• Deathslinger1of2
    Deathslinger1of2 Member Posts: 130

Wait, so do you or do you not enjoy long-range Artist play style?

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,248

I always try to shoot at gens with two crows 7s of walking apart. It mostly never works, but when it does, it scares the living daylights out of survivors.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Pinhead because his voice lines are funny and Chucky for the same reason :)

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 537

I havent seen a Freddy in 2024 since now. Well, I play Helldivers 2 a lot so maybe thats why, but I cant blame people to avoid him.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 541

Bubba and Hillbilly

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,791

I got lucky enough to play against a Freddy earlier today, and he had a very difficult time trying to catch us. The face campers you played against might have thought it was the only way for them to get a kill, even if it is not an effective strategy with him.

But with the AFC, this is probably no longer a thing. Hopefully your future trials against Freddy will be fun.

• JudithMorel
    JudithMorel Member Posts: 562

anyone but Nurse, Singularity, Pinhead, Artist.

• MaTtRoSiTy

That is fair enough but yeah I think you are probably a minority there as most survivors do not enjoy anti-loop hold W counter style killers.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 684

Singularity is actually so unique and cool, I love facing and playing as him. Dredge too. Honestly, I'd like to see most of the lesser used cast show up more. It'd certainly make gameplay less monotonous.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,667

That’s a great question.

Hmm…

• Trapper: He’s the easiest to play against to me. The suspense of playing against his traps is fun.
    • Pyramid Head: I don’t see PH much anymore but is fun to play against. Dodging the long distance attack is fun.
    • Dredge: 200 BP per locker lock is too good to resist.
  • Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,656

When playing against a Dredge, I have a bad habit of going into the basement and locking all the lockers just for the BP. 6 lockers = 1200 points!

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,233

Onyro, Freddy, Twins, Oni, Plague, Artist, Bubba, skull merchant.

I could go with never seeing Wesker again.

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,818

I see spirit, hag, pig and knight once every blue moon.

• Coz
    Coz Member Posts: 67
    edited February 25

I recently unlocked The Twins, The Artist and The singularity ( I like the oddballs and underdogs) but man are they hard to learn.

hooefully I’ll run into you all at some point and if I do please forgive the mistakes and goofy plays :)

Post edited by Coz on
  • Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 249

Oni is always pretty fun and scary to face.

• locochameleon
    locochameleon Member Posts: 4

The Only Killers i hate being put against is Clown, Skull Merchant, Pinhead and Plague,

anyone else? Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but aside from those 4 i love all the other members of the cast