To celebrate Women's History Month...

Options
SelectDevotee68
SelectDevotee68 Member Posts: 85
edited March 2 in General Discussions

What is your favorite female Survivor and favorite female Killer? Remember to be respectful in the comments. Ex: If someone says Twins, don't bash on them for their opinion.

Comments

• SelectDevotee68
    SelectDevotee68 Member Posts: 85
    Options

Mine is Ada and The Pig(Amanda Young)

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Claudette is my favorite survivor in the game <3

As for killers, I really like Huntress, Hag, Pig and Skull Merchant, despite the massive complaints she gets.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,133
    Options

Really tough choices, honestly, the original characters in this game are all really good.

For survivor... four-way tie. I can't possibly choose between Claudette, Meg, Mikaela, and Sable. Even then, there's honourable mentions! Jane's an excellent character, I can appreciate Feng even if I think she's a little overhyped, Haddie's cool as hell...

For killer, I'd say my favourite original female killer is probably Skull Merchant, but shoutout to the Nurse's original lore. Not a fan of her tome at all, but her base lore is pretty compelling. Oh, and Susie too!

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,115
    Options

All of them of course.

But my personal choices would have to be Nea and Plague because they both remind me of myself.

• KatsuhxP
    KatsuhxP Member Posts: 315
    Options

Jill for survivors already out and Sable for survivors that have to be released. For killer i'd say birb lady (Carmina)!

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Sadako and Jill

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 433
    Options

Survivor: Sable

Killer: Charlotte

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669
    Options

Nancy and Huntress

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

For survivors it's either Feng (who can resist those bunny ears?) or Yui. Hard to decide for just one.

For killers it's Sadako. There is a saying: "If looks could kill." that she just impersonates so perfectly.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

I enjoyed her character in the show but Dbd players made me hate her in-game with a passion.

Anyways, I like Claudette just as my buddy @GeneralV does💜. She’s simply the best and needs her own Freddy cosmetic with a home made Freddy cardboard mask and butter knife glove so I can feel the general is with me in game.

Favorite female killer, it’s gotta be Tiffany. Shes so cute and I love her actress. She did such a great job in the movie and with her voice lines in game.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

After playing the PTB, Sable is my favorite survivor. She looks awesome, her voice isn't annoying, she's quiet when injured and has the best base outfit imho.

For killer it's Spirit, it's why I decided to play her. Her story is really solid and I love her swimsuit costume and the plaid school girl outfit.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

cheryl and skull

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I have so many favorite female survivors. Ada, Cheryl, Nea, Mikaela and Haddie. As far as killers go I really like Artist, though Spirit has some sick skins.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,213
    Options

Claudette, and the Hag.

• ShyPirate
    ShyPirate Member Posts: 366
    Options

Zarina and Carmina

• GeneralV
    edited March 3
    Options

Oh, I loved this idea <3

I imagined her with Freddy's sweater. That would be amazing!

And if you ever want to play together, feel free to invite me! We'll see how many killers we can hide from :)

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited March 3
    Options

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398384307

Nea n Nurse💞

EDIT: Added props to the artist

Post edited by Xyvielia on
  • Vorahk08
    Vorahk08 Member Posts: 227
    edited March 3
    Options

Original Survivor: Yui or Zarina (can't pick who I like better)

Licensed Survivor: Jill (Ada is a close second, might be first after I play RE4R's Separate Ways)

Original Killer: Plague

Licensed Killer: Uh, does Xenomorph Queen count?

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 338
    Options

ada and sadako

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,622
    Options

shout out to claudette morel for being the reason i didn't grow up racist the mother that she is (sadako's pretty neat too ig)

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Survivor: Claudette

Killer: Nea

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    edited March 3
    Options

I think Claudette qualifies as a killer too. Since they usually are the cause their team dies. You would think you're playing vs 2 killers instead of one.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

Laurie Strode because I am a huge Halloween fan.

Hag for killer because I love her tragic backstory (not the rubbish they did for her tome), but the one where she came from an old tribal village and got abducted and ravaged by cannibals.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 692
    Options

This question's got an easy answer for me because both of my mains are women - Meg as Survivor (with Ripley as my second main) and Susie from the Legion as Killer. Love them all.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    Options

Meg and Meg(head)

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,394
    Options

Cheryl mains rise up

And Pig because her stun sound is the cutest thing in the game.

• StereoGang
    StereoGang Member Posts: 75
    Options

Cheryl for survivor of course, silent hill 3 is a very good game.

For killers, both Julie and Susie, tho I'm biased toward Legion's members.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,455
    Options

Nea and Susie for me, with Huntress a close second on the killer side.

• skull_negotiator
    skull_negotiator Member Posts: 9
    Options

For survivors, Haddie and Sable --- hard tie. For killers, Hag and Adriana. I can't seem to choose only one :)

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 120
    Options

Mikaela and Nurse. I love going against a good Nurse. I love going against less than experienced Nurses too because I like to help (and my SWF will do this as well) them practice their blinks!

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 120
    Options

I forgot Legion had female skins! My mind gets stuck on Frank and Joey where I see them the most these days.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    Options

For Survivor, it has to be Cheryl. She's the bench mark for what makes a great hero and continues to be so.

For Killer, it's probably the Artist for the design and interesting ability.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

Claudette Morel! Love her!

Also Ellen Ripley, even though the game version and especially the perks don’t get close to the actual one from the movies.

from killer side there are many great designs and there is not one fav for me.. I think.. I do like the earlier designs more for the originals though (so Huntress, Nurse, Hag)

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,207
    Options

Zarina, I respect an honest journalist, and she has a good default design.

The Pig, because I like her design concept of forcing survivors to play a different game within the game. But after this next update, I'm not going to play as her anymore.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

In my experience, Meg and Mikaela are far worse than Claudette.

worst are two swf Mikaelas. If i am paying attention in lobby and not tabbed out i am dodging these.

• ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 171
    Options

my favorite is Zarina, she has an interesting personal story and she is a beautiful girl (but she is an unconventional beauty).

I don't admire or romanticize any girl killer... perhaps the most interesting personal story is Hag's.

the silliest/stupidest personal story is Adriana's, maybe I would go and eat a pizza with her for a laugh🤣

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 177
    Options

Mikaela and the Spirit. <3

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,090
    edited March 6
    Options

Killer: Pig

Surv: Pig but she's now crouched and facing the gen and you're approaching from a distance

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

Meg for me always!

On killer side much harder while I prefer female charcters in almost all my games I don't like any of the female killers in dbd or have any of them in my rotation wish I did! Well there's Tiffany I guess if we're going with alts, so Tiffany it will be love my killer dolls!

• Gabe_Soma
    Gabe_Soma Member Posts: 276
    Options

Survivor : Meg

Killer : Meg

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

I agree. Mikaela is far, far worse than Claudette. Shes probably the worst survivor of all!

Claudette is the best and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and is just jealous of her supremacy!

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,787
    Options

Zarina of course for survivor. Killer is hard to pick but I'd say Plague

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

I don't even like Chucky as a killer, and I can't say I've been a massive fan of the movies, but Jennifer Tilly coming in for the voice was enough for me to get that skin.

For me Yun-Jin and Amanda.

• GeneralV
    Options

Claudette is the best and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and is just jealous of her supremacy!

This <3