We aren't allowed to talk about Fog Whisperers dc'ing

Options

The last thread did not violate any rules but it got closed. I'm really shocked that we aren't even allowed to talk about it. So does that mean that dc'ing for deranking purposes is officially allowed?

Comments

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

Who are the Fog Wispherers?

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506
    Options

I left for like a week and were still talking about it? Nice! My second post wasnt useless.

Glad to see it's not just being ignored again.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

haha... yeah that was funny.

• Carpemortum
    Options

Basically Behavior supported streamers. They're streamers FOR behavior and to get attention to the game.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited March 2019
    Options

We all know that this special streamer has special protection from our beloved company=)

• Carpemortum
    Options

Dont say special, or BHVR, it might be naming and shaming the company.

• Master
    edited March 2019
    Options

Ah damn, didnt think about that, your right, fixed it =)

• Master
    Options

Tunneling and camping are both intended gameplay.

Was he comitting or promoting bananble offenses on stream like the other fogstreamer we are talking about?

• Plooto
    Plooto Member Posts: 9
    Options
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

It was a stupid thing to implement anyways.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    edited March 2019
    Options

That is what I thought too.

One does not simply talk about f.. w.........

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595
    Options

Are people in this thread sure that folks are still deranking since the new matchmaking? Or people making random accusations? This was implemented only three days ago.

From what I was told by a streamer (I don't think he is a Fog Whisperer) back in October 2018, the only reason they deranked was for faster lobby times. In fact, the exact quote was, "I don't know how many times I have to repeat the same sentence: I derank for faster queues. Before the emblem system, I never deranked because queues were faster. The end."

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/173201#Comment_173201

Now that the matchmaking is supposedly 2 to 3 minutes for everyone, there shouldn't be any reason for people to be deranking any more.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

The last one got locked so you make another one? Lucky it's a Smurf account.

• Plooto
    Options

@knell I'm sure. Just saw it on twitch a couple hours ago. A viewer mentioned it and the Fog Whisperer replied with "I don't care" and then tried to justify deranking with long queue times. Which is no reason anymore since the new matchmaking is live. So you can imagine what's the real reason for deranking...

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options

Might as well just cancel the thing since its pointless anyway

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

This is gonna get closed, the last one mentioned Name And Shame in a part if the comments

• Plooto
    Options

@twistedmonkey The last thread got closed for no reason. It was simply an unpopular topic. I'm not violating rules and I'm telling the truth. There is no reason to shut down this discussion.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

I feel BHVR will do something about it soon. Just try not to name anyone and shame them for what they do and hope for the best. That’s all we can do, really.

• knell
    knell Member Posts: 595
    Options

@Plooto

Well, if that's true, that's very unfortunate and sad.

But I don't think speculating on their motivations are good either, especially if they are still talking about 'long queue times.' They may just not know. Perhaps some of you who actually know these streamers/Fog Whisperers can inform them that now everyone has 2-3 minutes lobby times due to the new matchmaking system, and that deranking no longer serves their purpose because of that.

Now, if they actually admit that they do it for beating newer players, well, that's a totally different story. But the new matchmaking partially took care of that for them too, given how the red ranks are often paired with the brown/grey/yellow ranks now. So even if that was the case, they STILL don't have any reason to be deranking.

• Master
    Options

Then teh comment needs to be adressed, not the thread

• Carpemortum
    Options
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

This thread will get closed for the same reason all your other threads got closed, you didn't get Fog Whisperer or your favorite streamer didn't. So you continue with the dc spam nonsense trying to stir things up.

This is what your 5th or 6th banned account and for those wondering the account creation was this am after the other smurfs got banned.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited March 2019
    Options

Clearly that is the problem despite this being an ongoing issue for months before they added new FWs.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

The fog whisperers are like Legion. A bunch of people that get lots of love and hate at the same time.

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

this right here is pretty accurate, except a vast majority of people in this community like the Fog Whisperers.

Most of the people that hold that title don't even deserve it in my opinion. Since they can't act right in the game that pretty much made them famous.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

It wasn't due to being unpopular or this would have been locked already.

It was due to some players mentioning names which I expected this one too as well as some posters can't help themselves.

• Apoch
    Apoch Member Posts: 96
    Options

As Rank 1's are now allowed in with Rank 20's in order to ruin new players first time game experience there by ending any new player base growth, de-ranking no longer has any negative effect (because the game now has this negative effect by default)

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

:)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Are you going to ignore what was said or keep supporting a troll, given your response it's obvious the latter.

Now time for facts and logic.

You only see the matches they stream, you don't see all the matches they don't stream where they don't dc.

Since you don't see all the matches played you can't say they dc too much and deserve a ban.

This person has been spamming Reddit, DBD Forums, Twitter, Steam forums and certain particular streamers channels.

They've been repeatedly banned every time yet keep posting the same utter bs on new accounts.

They went from naming a particular streamer to now just saying Fog Whisperers.

They didn't get FW and so went off on BHVR and the certain streamers.

They're favorite streamers didn't get in the 1st round which is when this all started.

Their favorite streamers didn't get in during the 2nd round and nor will they ever because they got banned for posting exploits/hacking.

All of you supporting the troll op is a tiny minority and you're just eating up the troll nonsense they're spouting.

If you don't like the people selected, you don't have watch them plain and simple and let those that enjoy them enjoy them.

BHVR has already talked about this and they won't keep responding to troll bs that some troll jerk wants to keep spouting to stir up drama.

They won't keep responding to someone that can fool people on the forums because they can't see they're being used.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited March 2019
    Options

A lot of your post is assumption though.

You don't know this is one person spamming.

A lot of people are upset about this fog whisperer shouldn't dc ever period unless they have to for a bug/they're glitched or something.

Assuming it is all one person making all of these posts is dumb. I've made one in the past on this topic even here and on Reddit. Detective has too. It's not just 1 guy spamming this it's a lot of us.

Back in January/February everyone was talking about this there was even podcasts calling people out declaring it is wrong.

You're also assuming intent. Unless they outright admitted it there is no way you can prove they're mad someone they like wasn't chosen @powerbats

You're also assuming we are a tiny minority. Nothing you're saying is factual it is all guesswork. I'm pretty sure most are against DCing as it ruins matches even if dc at the end.

Bhvr has not made an official statement on twitter/forums either until there is a public announcement that also isn't true.

It's not trolling to be legitimately concerned about this issue. How much they dc on stream is enough. Even if they've played 500,000 games off stream if they dc 5-10 times in one day that's awful.

DCing hurts everyone else be it others losing potential bp from them, losing a teammate or them intentionally depipping. Only the DCer is happy.

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    edited March 2019
    Options

This is not why your thread got locked - generally we do not allowe negative talk about content creators due to the nature of these conversations. They can spark very negative comments and to avoid that, we generally do not allowe negative talk in regards of content creators.

Generally we also don't allow posts that aim to attack one group of players - whether it be conten creators, killer mains or survivor mains.

This discussion has been closed.