The Invocation perk is great with a team.

Options

Me and my friends decided to get some value out of this perk. One of will run Object and keep the killer busy, while the rest of us will go to the salt circle and put the affect on all generators, -10% progress is not much but is pretty helpful.

Without a gen rush build or toolboxes it did save us a good amount of time as we did stay together doing generators.

How the perk could be better in general? The broken status needs to be removed after being hooked instead of it being applied for the entire match afterwards, it being permanent is too harsh, also I’d like the generator buff to be 15% instead of 10%, a small but helpful quality of life change for the perk.

Comments

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 864
    Options

It's too harsh and never worth using as a solo player, but it's a fun valid perk when it's used in a 3 or 4 man SWF.

• darlazon
    darlazon Member Posts: 64
    Options

You don't get any bloodpoints which is a mistake

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

And then you face a Bubba, that finds you in the basement...

• dbdplayerabc123
    dbdplayerabc123 Member Posts: 70
    Options

I've a had a couple randoms in solo queue doing the invocation and each time it was completely useless, and always led to two people being left on the hook to die while they finish it. xEa is right on with it.

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,082
    Options

Without a gen rush build or toolboxes it did save us a good amount of time as we did stay together doing generators.

I suppose if you play very inefficiently, the perk is slightly more effective, that's true.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

I use it with my old No Mither build, replaced No Mither with it. I actually like the perk. Its not insanely strong, but fun for a few games

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,090
    Options

A team is greater without Invocation.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,780
    Options

it don't think any buff would justify sitting for 2min to proc no mither. It need to be completely rework.

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,319
    edited March 17
    Options

I got some use out of it in solo queue a couple of times but only because the killer wasn't great and spent ages getting downs. Against a similarly-skilled killer you just waste far too much time.

Also, yes, even if you win you get barely any BP for that match because you literally get nothing for Invocating.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

I really do think it is a killer perk more than a survivor perk and your time would be much better spend doing an actual generator that matters such as an unsafe/mid gen.

I do like that BHVR is trying something different and I guess as a SWF you will be more efficient than solo but as a solo queue player I feel like my team mate is just throwing the match when I see them doing this