So Blood Moon Event March 18-31

Options
TheSingularity
TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,684
edited March 18 in General Discussions

New event. Any expectations? This is the first of its kind for DBD so I'm hoping it's a good one (try to at least match Lunar New Year standards).

Pretty sure there's an event tome and new cosmetics. Anyone gonna be brushing up on their Artist?

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options
  • Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,631
    Options

They said during the latest stream that it's all about bloodpoints, so I'm just looking forward to getting some more levelling up done

• TheSingularity
    Options

☺️

• TheSingularity
    Options

I'm in some dire need for BP. I'm not sure why 1.5x isn't concrete by now.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,620
    Options

I think there’s gonna be a community challenge that has something to do with working to raise the bloodpoint bonus if i’m not mistaken.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 674
    Options

Excited for the new SM outfit. It looked really nice so Ill dust off the ol girl and pkay some games with her

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,100
    Options

I expect there to be blood.

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
    Options
  • 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

why is the tiny face so cute? i need answers and a few million of them in my room as living creatures

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,610
    Options

Manifesting I can finally P100 my Claudie along with getting Sable and Unknown to P3 each

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,273
    Options

Devs said that the bp modifiers can get "pretty ridiculous" so im kinda hoping we get maybe like... at least 6x the amount of bloodpoints but i hope like 10x the amount

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,194
    Options

I hope it doesnt include too many time wasters just for survivor. If a killer just has to hook and survivors have to cleanse blood pools or something its gonna be rough

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

My goal during the event is to reach P100 with Freddy and level up Skull Merchant.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 465
    Options

I just wanna level all my characters more. Any BP event is one I'm hyped for!

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,339
    Options

Slightly disappointed in the lack of bird, despite the crow being featured prominently on the banner.

ah well. better luck next time.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

My goodness, I haven’t played regularly for SO LONG… my first nite of matches are gonna feel hella weird😆

Gotta give Sable some BP lovins🥳

Hope it’s 2x BPs🤞🏽

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,065
    edited March 18
    Options

I just bought Dredge's Iron Maiden skin so I'll probably play him and Piggy. Get the afternoon off to try it out and get a headstart.

I just hope @Atsuka_Anarchy is ready

• jerakal
    jerakal Member Posts: 246
    Options

Honestly so far? I'm not that impressed. They touted it as the best BP event of the year, and it doesn't hold a candle to the anniversary rewards.

That on top of a killer sided mechanic, weak free rewards, and unnecessarily linked store outfits...

It's just not doing much for me. Especially after they failed to deliver a LNY event.

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 550
    Options

Yep... You can tell that a new event is upon us. All the event hunting try hards have risen from their basements to suck the last drop of enjoyment out of this game. And not to mention how underwhelming this event is in it self and that they had to already killswitch offerings for the event.

*sarcasm mode on* Grade A job here *sarcasm mode off*