Options
Tyler3
Tyler3 Member Posts: 40

Who is it and why?

Comments

• Alcuin
    Alcuin Member Posts: 457
    Options

Unknown because if it's going to get a grenade launcher then Survivors should be getting the ability to craft more booby traps or like slingshots to stun the Killer. Every new Killer comes with multiple abilities that are both strong and easy to use. 50/50 pallets don't cut it anymore. Survivors should be able to have a secondary objective that involves wits and skill. Running 40 seconds across the map to get Pinhead's box isn't a real secondary objective. Weapons crafting I think is the best option and Unknown's the reminder why. We can't even use the environment against it because the grenade damages through walls.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

rnt u about to play SM right now?

and chucky i HATE that little gremlin even as a killer main

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,934
    Options

I feel like most people are going to say Nurse, Skull Merchant, or Legion.

I would personally remove Chucky. I have a friend who has worse visual impairments than me and they literally just can’t see Chucky 95% of the time; also the Tiffany skin for Chucky on Ormand is just frustrating since you can barely see them and their footsteps due to the snow.

To put it bluntly, I rather play DBD, not Where’s Waldo trying to figure out where Chucky is.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,248
    edited March 18
    Options

Skull Merchant - Some games are genuinely unwinnable without strict communication against her. Drones shouldn't be allowed to overlap at all for starters but just in general the killer isn't fun to play against. The mechanics of disarming a drone is super cool and the radar is interesting but everything that comes with it is unpleasant. Killer has way too many things going for it for how braindead the killer is to play - Requires no thought while in chase and you can play them just about the same at all skill levels.

I used to think harshly against Spirit but overtime after some changes I'll admit while I still don't enjoy the killer I was wrong about Spirit. I don't see my view changing about SM unless they get a rework where the killer only focuses on one thing. Way too much ######### in the killers kit for how little effort SM has. Why does SM get undetectable? Why does SM get haste? Why can SM slow down and break survivors without even being in chase with them?

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 329
    Options

Blight. Incredibly unenjoyable to play against.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,755
    Options

As a legion main I was pretty sure this post is gonna be legion from start to finish but it looks like sm is gonna take that spot

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,314
    Options

Nurse probably.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,226
    Options

Why only one? But yeah probably skull merchant, for obvious reasons, several reworks and she is still so annoying to go against that probably have the player base immediately gives up. And according to kill rates she is the strongest killer in the game.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

If I had the option, I would pick none. If I had to pick one, then Skull Merchant. She is neither fun to play as or against in my opinion.

• H2H
    H2H Member Posts: 655
    Options

Skull Merchant

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

Wesker.

Horribly designed killer that I would be happy to never see again.

• Yharwick
    Yharwick Member Posts: 427
    Options

Blight

• Kaethela
    Kaethela Member Posts: 329
    Options

Wesker is a very close second for me. I'm so sick of playing against him.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 689
    Options

I'd vote to keep the Skull Merchant in! At least then there'll always be a Killer that Survivors hate to go against more than us Legions.

For me personally, it would be a toss up between Ghost Face and The Wraith. I just find them extraordinarily annoying to face because they're near guaranteed to get a first hit on you for free. Ghost Face can stalk you from anywhere with an instadown power that seems to last forever. And Wraith is really strong in chase with his cloaking ability.

But at least Wraith has a silly looking running animation, so I guess he can stay.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,417
    Options

is this question supposed to have multiple, subjective answers?

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

I am, and it is a terrible designed killer. Me playing her is more for sience reason if it is actually true that so many people DC against her.

• Tyler3
    Tyler3 Member Posts: 40
    Options
  • Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 372
    Options

Super speed and teleport(Nurse) type champs due to the balance issue that is almost impossible to solve due to how you make the m1 killers able to do the same.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,760
    Options

Skull Merchant

Enough of insta down killers

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

Twins

I am permanently scarred by release twins and all the bugs of that disasterous update

• ImpressionableTeen
    ImpressionableTeen Member Posts: 33
    Options

Nurse. There is no reason for that killer to exist in a game this hard to balance. Anything that buffs killer in general buffs her, and she is NOT playing the same game as every other killer. It's also just horrible to face in soloq, you have 1 bad teammate and the game is instantly over with almost no chance to win. You get a horrible open map with no LOS blockers, you get the worst time of your life. The counterplay is nothing beyond going behind a wall and guessing. Horribly designed killer.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

huntress

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,777
    Options

clown easily

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

Skull merchant.. enough said.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,087
    Options

Trickster

• ChaosWam
    ChaosWam Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

Personally I don't believe in removing any content and want to be good against as many elements as I can.

That said, I agree with @Hexling only because Nurse's existence does drag down some perk potential.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,269
    Options

Doctor.

I am autistic and he gives me sensory overload, way worse if he brings the Iridescent King addon. He is literally the only killer I will DC when I see its him. I hate doing that to the other survivors, but it's literally a metal health issue.

• North85
    North85 Member Posts: 111
    Options

Artist. Run to a loop? Get hit. Run away from a loop? Get hit.

B O R I N G

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 690
    Options

My top three will go to Skull Merchant, Knight, and Wesker. The game would be so much better without the three in it.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,146
    Options

No doubt Dull Merchant, The only killer to force the server to end a match.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Oni all day

Just kidding, Skull Merchant

• Batraidyn
    Batraidyn Member Posts: 101
    Options

Skull merchant bc she is a waste of bhvrs time and money literally no one likes her

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,071
    Options

Blight.

No hope against a good and sweaty Blight in SoloQ. I’d rather face a tunnely Wraith who humps me while I’m bleeding out. At least that way I get some action during the match.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,537
    edited March 19
    Options

Remove Remake Fred and replace him with the Real Freddy Krueger.

• Amaroq64
    Amaroq64 Member Posts: 106
    edited March 19
    Options

Deathslinger.

When I play as Deathslinger (which I would rather not), survivors become auto-dodging bots and I can't hit any of them. They run circles around me, teabagging me the whole time, and I can't land a single shot on them.

Then when I play against the Deathslinger, he's a crazed psychopath who lands every shot, every time, on everyone, and knows where every survivor is at all times for seemingly no reason.

My life would be much happier if I never had to play as the Deathslinger or against the Deathslinger ever again.

• oedalis
    oedalis Member Posts: 4
    edited March 19
    Options

All that but you don't have a problem with Plague? Or Clown? Or knife guy? One of those would definitely go first for me. Them or Legion.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

Plague.

Killer mechanics should add on top of the baseline, not remove existing mechanics. Deleting Altruism feels too 'final destination no items' sweatlordy to me instead of being fun and interesting.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Legion is, in my opinion, the most annoying killer in the entire game. I would take 10 SM in a row before I have to play against them. Why?

Because my Solo Q mates heal themselves throughout the match and refuse to spread to gens. And I don't like mending simulator either. It's shocking that people in 2024 still don't know how to play against a killer like Legion who isn't actually that strong. A typical noob stomper.

• Valyrie
    Valyrie Member Posts: 31
    Options

Skull Merchant, no contest.

Every match vs her is a 3 gen defense game where she brings the best gen regression perks. Matches against that will take up to an hour if you want to win, even with experienced survivors on comms, and in solo q it is borderline impossible, the match is over before it's started.

• KazRen
    KazRen Member Posts: 166
    Options

Skull Merchant or Nurse.

Skull Merchant cause you know.

Nurse only because she is a constant issue when it comes to balancing perks.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Skull Merchant is the only right answer. Lost cause.

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 305
    Options

I got 3 😬

Nurse, Blight and Skull Merchant