What are some NICE things you like to do in matches for the other side?

Options

I’m not a super sweaty player, I just like to get some points have some chases and meme around generally. Some nice things I like to do for killer when I play survivor are:

-Let huntresses use me to practice their hatchet throws.

-Help billies practice their curve hits by running shack or other corners with them.

-Help killers get their achievements or challenges. One of my friends streams and whenever we are SWFing, if the killer comes in and tells us they’re trying to adept, get a challenge done, get some BP etc. we always help them out. We’ll do some gens, earn points for ourselves then give the killer their hooks or kills, whatever they need done.

Just a few examples. Anything you guys like to do to help out the other side when you’re feeling nice or generous?

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,645
    Options

I ask the Magic 8 Ball if I should let the last survivor go before hooking them.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880
    Options

If I am the last Survivor, I offer Wesker's some hair spray. He needs it if he wants to keep his hair the way it is.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,645
    Options

Oh, sometimes I let people that are really struggling kill me if they stick around for the full game.

I'll drop my item and walk back in from the gates.

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 269
    Options

I do this too! If they’re a killer that shows some personality and/or they make me laugh, I’ll stay in the trial and die for them whether they did well or not. 🤣🤣 I love vibey killers

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,090
    edited March 21
    Options

I like to play peek-a-boo with baby survs. Just hug a corner or doorway and slowly pop your head out and watch them.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,903
    Options

As killer... very little actually.

"Life without pain has no meaning." - Schopenhauer.

Ladies and gentlemen... I wish to give your lives meaning.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

In light of recent events on Twitter I do on the rare occasion give a Tombstone Myers the Mori if its clear the game has been lost. As in, the other three were all Morid and only Im left. I do like to still find hatch than draw Myers attention, all so he can see I found hatch. Its silly, but its my way of saying I could leave and have you do this again, but I know this achievement is a pain so lets just end everyones suffering now

That being said, if theres still another pkayer or I have a challenge of some sorts, such as escaping via hatch, I tend not to

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

If I can tell someone is trying to do a tome challenge or an achievement I will always help them if I can.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,115
    edited March 21
    Options

Despite my humor here on the forum about Killer supremacy the truth is that as the Killer I don’t have the heart to kill Survivors. I know most Survivors don’t escape often so I like to change it up for them.

When I’m not being friendly I will play “normal” until someone is on death hook/about to bleed out etc. and then ignore them or let them wiggle off or whatever but I won’t make it super obvious. I’ll try and scare them, I’ll chase them, I’ll injure them/ leave them slugged then leave to get someone else- pretty much all the torture minus the elimination. This leaves them in a situation like a scary movie filled with interaction and gameplay. I usually let them leave but again I don’t like to make it super obvious. I’ll still chase them out of the exit gates like a bat out of hell.

It’s funny because some Survivors definitely call my bluff. Suffice it to say there are many stare-downs that end with me getting in their face revving chainsaw or whatever power I’m using just to turn around and leave to get someone else lol

My hope is that the match is heart pounding and filled with suspense. That they feel what it is like (especially newer players) to loop the Killer and escape/win chases. I hope that the whole time they experience the full range of emotions that escaping entails including escaping in the nick of time with their teammates.

It really comes from a good place as someone who loves the horror genre.

“Love is the devil counting teardrops in the rain to the sound of a chalkboard symphony played with nails.

For what it's worth I don't want to see you hurt anymore… than you have to…”

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,758
    Options

Depending on if I'm running Rancor or not, I either give the last survivor Hatch, or Mori them

Either they get to live or die in a much more spectacular way compared to being hooked, either way, they win

• HerInfernalMajesty
    Options

The beautiful is always bizarre” - Charles Baudelaire

• Gabe_Soma
    Gabe_Soma Member Posts: 276
    Options

As a killer I respect Glyphs and sometimes kobe's + I always let Megs escape unless I have a tome challenge.

As a survivor I usually give my item / object to the killer at the end + I offer myself to the entity if the killer had a very bad game.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,716
    Options

As killer, I usually hook survivors but don't kill. If I'm worried the survivors aren't going to make the save, I'll stand around near the hook (facing away from the survivor) so that the face camp meter fills up (unless their teammates are crouching around nearby screwing that up... you guys need to stop that, you kill your teammates by hanging out around the hook, do gens like you should and let your teammates yeet themselves off, I'm tired of dying to cowardly useless teammates).

As survivor, I will help killers with Tome challenges (did that a bunch for Trickster back when he had a Tome), help killers do their Daily (Trappers and Artists needing assistance aren't uncommon), help Huntresses farm their Skilled Huntress achievement. I'll offer killers hooks. Sometimes I'll stay and die to the EGC for killers. I've given Tombstone Mikeys the Tombstone (I once forced it on a Mikey, that was funny, he was trying to offer the door and I ran into it so I could join my three teammates in awesome stabby death). One time, a Wesker with Rancor + Nemesis brought a survivor to the exit gate and performed the mori for me and my friend, so then we ran to pallets and Wesker got a second and third mori that match; that was fun, I hope Wesker was as amused as we were.

• WolfyWood
    WolfyWood Member Posts: 306
    Options

This is the best way to play killer tbh.

You get lots of good practice since you're focused on chasing, and both sides get a ton of bp's.

Though if I have a tome challenge I'll usually 2k near the end. But no one leaves my killer games starving lol.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 372
    Options

I scare em at first leading up to the 8 hooks. Then full bozo mode. I will pick em up and spin them as fast as my mouse will allow me. Try 360 no look strikes. Then mimic working the gens with them. Those fools think I am progressing the gen with them they never know.

• ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 171
    Options

It is a VERY RARE event, (maybe it can happen 5 - 6 times in a year), but when I see a killer really in difficulty but despite everything he plays fairly (no camping - no tunneling).... I open the gates and I offer myself on the hook... I'm sure if 3 survivors escape and one is killed his MMR won't increase. however, some still refuse the offer.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,721
    edited March 21
    Options

I almost always let last hatch unless they were toxic or cheating. If they had a REALLY rough match, I'll let the last two escape. I try to avoid tunneling unless they are toxic or I'm really behind. Generally I try to avoid double hooking.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073
    Options

I like to play target practice with Hunty Mommy. If I’m behind a window, I’ll pop up and down until she sees me and we make a little game of it. If I have Urban Evasion, I’ll crouch walk between two walls (had a fun time doing it in the balcony on Mr Cowboys map).

Booping the snoot is fun once in a while.

If I’m playing killer and I see only one person doing the objective and everyone else is hiding, everyone dies but the worker bee.

If someone DCs, I’ll two hook everyone while playing nice and then let them go.

I like to play Bartender at the bar or shop keep on Wraiths map.

If my teammates are obvious swf and look like they’re hellbent at making the killer miserable, I’ll cleanse totems, search chests, break hooks that are away from the action and admire the leaves on all the pretty bushes.

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,394
    Options

Getting called on your bluff is always hilarious when playing like this lol. Same as you I always try to make it feel real and like I'm actually trying to kill them, but sometimes you get the occasional slow head turn and staredown from someone 😂. If I'm playing Pig and don't get a boop though.... good luck

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

If you see me on Skull Merchant, I'm down to hook farm and kill you all immediately or take turns 1v1ing if 1+ Survivor DCs

Apparently some think this is the perfect opportunity to bleed people out but that's borderline psychotic, so I like to think I'm making the best out of an unfortunate situation, as entire farming matches are boring and time consuming; we all just want to go next

• SirXenomorph
    SirXenomorph Member Posts: 103
    Options

As a killer I let survivors get some points or help them with any task or stuff if possible. Like when they have to throw pallets to stop a killer or stuff.

And as a survivor I do let them hunt me, let them kick the gens, and so on. I also let him sacrifice me when he is very very nice. And put him my item as a gift

• ratcoffee
    ratcoffee Member Posts: 1,094
    Options

I try to get 8 hook states before any sacrifices. I only win about half my games but it's a fun challenge, guarantees everyone gets a decent amount of BP, and I basically never get BM because people can tell I'm not sweating

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    Options

Just not be a dick, really.

On rare occasions as killer I'd give the final survivor the hatch, and as survivor on a rarer occasion I'll allow myself as a sacrifice. These all just depend on multiple factors throughout a trial.

• I_Cant_Loop
    I_Cant_Loop Member Posts: 240
    Options

When playing killer I try to not be a d*** and go full tryhard when survivors DC or hook suicide

• HerInfernalMajesty
    Options

I will pick em up and spin them as fast as my mouse will allow me.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 449
    Options

Give hatch or more often, exit gates to survivors under certain conditions.

I'm also avoiding tunneling/camping.

And as Jumpscare Myers, I 2 hook everyone and let everyone go.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

As killer: if someone kills themselves on hook early, I'll two hook the others and then let them go if they continued to try and play.

As survivor: If the killer has killed two survivors and slugs the third, I don't stealth it out. I'll do something to call attention to myself if he wants the 4k. Do my part for the survivor on the ground so they don't have to lay there for 4 minutes.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 323
    Options

I will help survivors do their tome challenges.

I let the last survivor get the door / hatch if they don't struggle.

I will always let a Mikey get the kill on me for the achievement.

I also try for 8 hooks then a kill.

I don't care about a win or loss. I make my own win conditions. But I try to be more fun and have a better time.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,207
    Options

As killer, if one or two survivors DC or let themselves die early into the match, I will sometimes go easier on the remaining survivors and let them go. It depends on my mood and if I'm trying to do anything in the match so I'm not consistent about it.

If the match is down to the last survivor and I've closed the hatch and gotten into a chase with them, I will mindlessly bulldoze through every pallet they lead me to, letting them bonk me on the head every time. They're going to die anyway so I may as well let them earn some last-minute points, plus I get to break the pallets for my own score.