The Blood Moon event

Options

Hi guys? whats do u think about blood moon duration? I think they will extend this event, because the offering is disable since last wednesday.

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,217
    Options

If they extend the event that would be crazy. I've been getting tons of BP, definitely more than anniversary, but I wouldn't mind an extension.

I'll agree it's very weird that the offering is still disabled.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510
    Options

probably not

they tossed 1 mill bp to us earlier for it - guess tossing bp at the problem is supposed to solve things now

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,375
    Options

Typical BHVR move to be honest. Cheaters? BP. Game breaking bugs? BP. Event offering killswitched? BP.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,186
    Options
  • CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 520
    Options

I'd be very happy if they extended the event, but I kind of don't see it happening. We'll see, though...

• xerox8521
    xerox8521 Member Posts: 101
    Options

Yea, already confirmed on reddit it will not be extended

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

They said it won't be extended, but honestly it should have been, even if only for a few days.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,660
    Options

On one positive note you don't need to do every challenge this time around to get all the rewards which is nice. You get 250 trinkets left over which as long as you get to the end lets you skip 5 challenges if you're pressed for time.

I would have enjoyed an extension just for more BP but I don't really mind all that much.