I am someone who maintains 100% challenge / achievement completion

Options
bornagain234
bornagain234 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 243
edited March 29 in General Discussions

This new one is RIDICULOUS.

"avoid 3 basic attacks by a nearby killer ………………………………………….. IN A SINGLE TRIAL!!! "

This one is insane. How are you meant to do this? Best I can do is 1. This was hard with old DH. I legit might not be able to do this one without one of those afk M1 spamming killers.

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

I had a chucky miss 7 or 8 basic attacks today, no idea if they were having wi fi issues or something or just terrible.

Worse still after the match I realised i'd swapped the challenge yesterday while doing killer job & chose a dual one & hit set for both! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I agree with you completely on how frustrating it will be. Just set & hope I guess, best advice is pallet stuns as they swing but again good luck getting 3 of them with the killer just walking into it over & over, not getting hit & or tunnelled out as soon as they get you!

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,769
    Options

Best I've gotten is 2

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

I got lucky with it getting a killer who was running mad grit.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

I think I’ve been able to complete those by getting the misses while the killer is carrying a survivor to the hook.

• Bafugaboo
    Bafugaboo Member Posts: 372
    Options

I dislike the 3 times alone and the in the same match makes it worse. I did complete this via pallet sliding and windows. That does not change that it is a terrible task. They should at least remove the in one trial part.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

I get 3 near misses in about 80 games tbh. Won't even attempt this challenge. It should be 3 total at the very least.