New tome, who dis?

Options
OrangeBear
OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,387

Presumably the tome is supposed to be unknown and sable because that's how they've been doing tomes following original chapters but this doesn't look like unknown at all. Looks like wraith to me?

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

Sword looks like knights to me, head is a bit more wraith like but he doesn't have a sword.

Would be quite happy not to have sable & unkown next tome personally to be honest. Its just another push to get more people to buy the characters (I already have) & sick of seeinging unkown personally.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 5,958
    Options

Looks like Trapper with the mask and the shoulder... things, and the machete.

• A_Can_Of_Air
    A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Huh, mask and possible machete, trapper? Hard to say.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    Options

Looks like Weskers knife to me.

• arcaneGospel
    arcaneGospel Member Posts: 196
    Options

As much as I'd rather it be a Knight outfit, the blade actually more closely resembles the designs of Wraith's weapons by far. The blade doesn't seem to have a prominent—or any—crossguard, and the blade's weight is frontloaded and extends forward over the fingers. It looks rather similar to his green rarity sickle swords, particularly.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,385
    Options

Could be someone new entirely. A teaser for the annniversary chapter, perhaps?

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

I think he is the trapper.

More Banners and icons for trapper are welcome, our old Evan is still one of my mains, there are never enough Evan MacMillan stuff.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 533
    Options

Well damn you're probably right, I am due for the opticians anytime about now🤦🏻‍♂️

looks like a big sword with held with 2 hands.Itlf its wraith I take it back lets have an unkown tome! Wraiths always target me!

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,387
    Options

That's an interesting possibility. Perhaps this character is featured in the 3rd story type that we usually get. The black and gold colour scheme matches the anniversary events too. Would be unusual for them to feature a design like that but not have it as an outfit in the rift though.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    edited April 1
    Options

As a recently aquired P100 Trapper main, this makes me very excited

And if this is not Trapper, then Im still going to be happy because that skin looks cool as hell

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,907
    Options

I'm thinking it's The Knight. However, it's probably being shown because it is a damn good-looking skin!

I am hopeful The Unknown and Sable will still be having their time in the Archives.