If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I like the limited time game modes tbh.

Options

Being a giant Oni cracked me up 😂

Comments

• Slaughterhouse3
    Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 884
    Options

You can make a competitive mode with this idea. Obviously it still needs a bunch of changes 😂 but you aint wrong.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 638
    Options

I like this mode. It is fun, fast and fair. This one beats that "lights out" business hands down.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 320
    Options

This may be BHVR testing the waters, as they are capable to make fun crazy modes like this one to actually play on a daily basis like the ritual challenges.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

The balance feels really tight to me. As killer I feel like you need to go ballistic right out of the gate or you're toast one minute in...yet at the same time one survivor can mess up and easily snowball into a 4k in seconds.

You really can't predrop pallets in this mode, you have to play them which I think is cool. Although I wonder If it would be OK for Survivors to scamper under pallets or if having to play pallets is better

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 647
    Options

Honestly the best thing DbD has done in a long time.

It's so simple but I'm having a blast playing it.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,851
    Options

If they can make more modes, as well as reintroducing old modes every once in a while, DBD would have dramatically improved the longevity of their game.

Nothing but good things in their future.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 612
    Options

I like it but I don't think enough people know about it.

I've just spent 5 minutes as Survivor waiting for a game and the Killer squished me in less than 30 seconds (Killer queues are instant but I've played enough of that mode already).

It's fine to have short game modes like this, but they're not much fun if the wait for a game is longer than the actual game itself.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

That's basically my only complaint. I don't even mind beingcrushed out of existence in 30 seconds with 500 BP, it's just the queues.

Tbh, I thought killers would have needed to wait forever with Survivors being instant. I'm actually surprised there